• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Wait. Is Nagato getting the Jorah treatment?
Considering he didn't hit on her nor did he betray her secret? Yes, he is. Undeservingly. Did you read about the retconn about the prophecy btw? It's unisex about the "dragon spawn" now...

giphy.gif

WanderingJester said:
Considering he didn't hit on her nor did he betray her secret? Yes, he is. Undeservingly. Did you read about the retconn about the prophecy btw? It's unisex about the "dragon spawn" now...
giphy.gif
I am lost and frightened. Help. I want to go home.

This is unacceptable! A meteor will hit Rory in the head for this!
It's like the prophecy for Azor Ahai!

OHMYGOD?! You're making Rory the canon Azor Ahai?! Wohoo!

To be fair shes not really giving him negative treatment, she completely ignored Dom as well. Shes trying to defuse the situation

Dom is an NPC who seems to be more like a slave guard than an actual person. Having PC characters as a part of your 'party' so to speak is different than having NPCs that follow your every whim, even if that isn't something NPCs should do.

Roland Targaryn, secret bastard of the mad king.....

Has a ring to it, so join me Nagito! Our skill together in combat shall be legendary!

Elendithas said:
Dom is an NPC who seems to be more like a slave guard than an actual person. Having PC characters as a part of your 'party' so to speak is different than having NPCs that follow your every whim, even if that isn't something NPCs should do.
Dom is actually a father figure to Daenna, hes been her guard since she was 4

And I would NEVER be able to tell that through how he's been portrayed IC. Again, seems like a slave guard that has lines of dialogue every now and then.

Elendithas said:
And I would NEVER be able to tell that through how he's been portrayed IC. Again, seems like a slave guard that has lines of dialogue every now and then.
They just had an entire conversation about it ((Gerrard and Dom))

Akio said:
Most likely Caydens gonna try and talk to him already.
I mean Nagito doesn't care lol I'm just sort of fuming about it OOC. So OOC letting people know, Nagito could possibly work for someone else, under the "right" circumstances?

I am lost and frightened. Help. I want to go home.
giphy.gif

Alright, I'll spell it out for you:

The reason Nagito's following Daenna is because she's the "dragon's daughter" he met and she matched the description of said dragon daughter. The prophecy have been retconned to say "dragon's spawn" without a physical description. So that means Nagito is willing to follow anyone who's a "dragon spawn" so long as it seems legitimate enough for him. Beside Daenna, can you think of anyone that might be called "dragon spawn?"

Akio said:
To be fair shes not really giving him negative treatment, she completely ignored Dom as well. Shes trying to defuse the situation
I rather she just ignored Nagito rather than purposefully give him a "cold stare at the man with the bo staff" on the way out from her bedroom. That's just rude. xD

Leusis said:
Roland Targaryn, secret bastard of the mad king.....
Has a ring to it, so join me Nagito! Our skill together in combat shall be legendary!
See? This guy gets it!

Akio said:
They just had an entire conversation about it ((Gerrard and Dom))
I don't think its the fact its been stated that hes a father figure. More that he doesn't actually get treated in that regard in IC and more or less just stands around speaking every now and then.

IS VISERYS GETTING A SAMURAI?!
That will depend on the chances of Viserys getting a translator that speaks Yi Tish, and meeting up with Nagito in order to have a long enough conversation with him to convince that he's been following the "wrong dragon spawn..." :/

Yeah, if Tiber and Roland were at war together and Tiber just kept giving Roland dirty stares every time they met he'd probably just go. "Yeah, I'm gonna go lead my forces over there...".

Sorry guys, my alerts have been going weird again. I'll respond to @Akio in a minute. Sorry, people. See, this is why I don't think I should really be a part of this one. It's something about this RP in particular, I'm just not getting alerts for it.

Fezzes said:
Sorry guys, my alerts have been going weird again. I'll respond to @Akio in a minute. Sorry, people. See, this is why I don't think I should really be a part of this one. It's something about this RP in particular, I'm just not getting alerts for it.
You should know an entire battle might just break around Cayden right now and your right next to him so xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back