• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Daenna is one of the most well protected individuals in the seven kingdoms and anywhere. She has 3 personal guards with her right now, as well a around a dozen heavy infantry equal to normal knights and of those 3 not one of them is unskilled. One of them is even probably the strongest fighter in this world at the moment.
Give Roland 20 good men and he'll get Daenna's head.

Archon said:
Why do Targaryenss always get the God-Tier fighters?
Kuvira has Gale Corbray.

Daenna has Nagito.

WHERE'S THE MAIN DAYNE!
RIP Arthur

And damn, my next Westeros post is lacking. Significantly. Got five povs to write for. And only two hundred words down

Leusis said:
Cayden starts fight with unsullied, by doing so he starts a huge riot in the streets aimed towards his mercenary company and gets killed. GG
Well now that I think about it he likely wont start anything personally since he's not technically commander, Daenna is. But hes not likely to be apologetic either

Archon said:
Why do Targaryens always get the God-Tier fighters?
Kuvira has Gale Corbray.

Daenna has Nagito.

WHERE'S THE MAIN DAYNE!
Probably because they have practically nothing else. Not even a dragon between the five four of them. losers.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Probably because they have practically nothing else. Not even a dragon. losers.
True Daennas troops right now is the Red Spear and even those are under Cayden

Even if Cayden doesn't start a fight hes still gonna lose his head because if he doesn't fight then he'll likely be taken prisoner and have his head removed.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I mean, consecutive posting would reach that conclusion regardless. And he can start a fight if he wants, but it'll not really be well received in Pentos.
Ohkay. Here goes it;

1. Buy Unsullied
  2. Inform the Good Masters they need to serve or die
  3. Bring in gold gifts to ensure that you mean them no harm
  4. Take over the other cities
  5. Give Viserys three Iron Legions.

:)
That's no different from my original plan!

Except 1. = Surround City with Iron Legions.

And 5. = Give Viserys three Iron Legions and a bonus investment gift.

Leusis said:
Even if Cayden doesn't start a fight hes still gonna lose his head because if he doesn't fight then he'll likely be taken prisoner and have his head removed.
Well if they try to take him prisoner his men won't let him be taken and neither would Dallen, even without his order

Akio said:
I would dare you to try xD
Roland by himself would likely beat any fighter in that palace 1v1 except for Nagito. Give Roland 20 men close to his skill (AKA 20 good men) and he'd cut through those 20 or so guards Daenna has like butter.

Archon said:
That's no different from my original plan!
Except 1. = Surround City with Iron Legions.

And 5. = Give Viserys three Iron Legions and a bonus investment gift.
Is that bonus investment gift five more legions?

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Alright cool some fellow mercs

[/QUOTE]
Your surrounded by 2000 mercs, caydens a mercenary leader xD

Leusis said:
Roland by himself would likely beat any fighter in that palace 1v1 except for Nagito. Give Roland 20 men close to his skill (AKA 20 good men) and he'd cut through those 20 or so guards Daenna has like butter.
If you had 20 men close to his skill considering Roland is their 4 you could do damn well well, but there are hundreds of guards in that palace

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Yet

[/QUOTE]

Akio said:
Well now that I think about it he likely wont start anything personally since he's not technically commander, Daenna is. But hes not likely to be apologetic either
Oh look, a Dornishman trying to pass on responsibility to someone it doesn't belong to. I would say this brings shame to Dorne, but they would all do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back