• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Get wrecked by 50 Unsullied? Nah
Nah. By the massive mob that would want his head due to the fact hes taken over the princes palace and attacked a magistrate. Thats like if somebody took over the Vatican and tried to kill one of the popes cardinals.

Elendithas said:
Oh look, a Dornishman trying to pass on responsibility to someone it doesn't belong to. I would say this brings shame to Dorne, but they would all do the same.
Rather hes acting on Daennas behalf, but yeah he feels no shame

Leusis said:
Nah. By the massive mob that would want his head due to the fact hes taken over the princes palace and attacked a magistrate. Thats like if somebody took over the Vatican and tried to kill one of the popes cardinals.
Unarmed civilians or with random tools trying to combat 2000 battle harden mercenaries? Good luck. They would avoid cutting down civilians if they can but if they start tearing people limb from limb or going for their commander they won't gold back. They would probably try forcing through the crowd with locked shields like the unsullied did considering streets are narrow

Leusis said:
Actually a pretty good analogy. Well done Leusis.

giphy.gif

TheAncientCenturion said:
Yeah, it's just a mob of people.
It's not like they haven't done anything significant before.

Like bring down dragons.
Tied up dragons who were mostly killed when the dome was collapsed on them but i see your point

:C
We don't break contracts, either. . .
Yay!

9,999 veteran soldiers to use as the cannon-fodder against Qarth!

And 1 new slave! :D

Akio said:
Unarmed civilians or with random tools trying to combat 2000 battle harden mercenaries? Good luck. They would avoid cutting down civilians if they can but if they start tearing people limb from limb or going for their commander they won't gold back. They would probably try forcing through the crowd with locked shields like the unsullied did considering streets are narrow
Thats assuming you could get your newly awoken, hung over/drunk mercenaries out of the palace and in formation before civilians started pouring inside like this was world war Z or something.

tumblr_mxmypdd5l01qcga5ro1_500.gif

Leusis said:
Thats assuming you could get your newly awoken, hung over/drunk mercenaries out of the palace and in formation before civilians started pouring inside like this was world war Z or something.
tumblr_mxmypdd5l01qcga5ro1_500.gif
I sure hope their not that suicidal, that would fucking scare me

Akio said:
I sure hope their not that suicidal, that would fucking scare me
Have you ever seen how suicidal a mob of zealots is?

You're pretty much looking at a less armed crusade against you right now.

Leusis said:
Have you ever seen how suicidal a mob of zealots is?
You're pretty much looking at a less armed crusade against you right now.
Mhmm then I really hope that we are able to limit the amount of corpses, Cayden doesn't want to be known for cutting down a bunch of civilians

Leusis said:
Committing any violent act right now is suicidal at best. Fuck, what you've already done is suicidal.
Hes not gonna start the fight if he can help it, especially with Daenna watching. But if the Unsullied try to arrest or kill him then his own men would attack even without the order, hes generally well liked among them

Alright, screw it. Daenna's attitude towards Nagito really ticking me off. The man does his best to be a good bodyguard and his reward is a cold shoulder and a death stare whenever Daeny has free time. He offers his services free of charge, demonstrates his skills to the point where any other warrior would be like "what the fuck" and this is what he gets. xD

Hey @Robyn Banks, if you want another Queensguard that doesn't speak Westerosi, get yourself a translator and an offer to Pentos. We'll see if we can work something out.

To everyone else, if you got a man who can translate Yi Tish, feel free to drop by Daenna's camp. I'm feeling pretty generous with any possible interpretation of a certain vague prophecy leading one of (if not the) deadliest men alive today. Also, it's "dragon spawn" not "dragon daughter" I'm retconning the tiny detail there as my character right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Mhmm then I really hope that we are able to limit the amount of corpses, Cayden doesn't want to be known for cutting down a bunch of civilians
You understand citizens of Pentos could easily get their hands on a lot of deadly weapons very quickly right? I mean during the French Revolution people would raid every blacksmith in the city to get their hands on anything heavy or sharp and made of metal to kill. I'm sure thousands of citizens with daggers, mallets, clubs and possibly a good amount of decent weaponry would slaughter your 2,000 mercenaries. Fuck any well trained fighter with a sword and armor could be killed by 2 crazy zealots who just decide to tackle him and beat him to death with a rock.

Akio said:
Tied up dragons who were mostly killed when the dome was collapsed on them but i see your point
Dragons are dragons, and it's already been said most if not all were killed by people.

Archon said:
Yay!
9,999 veteran soldiers to use as the cannon-fodder against Qarth!

And 1 new slave! :D
Ohfuckyou.

Viserys is a KING

WanderingJester said:
Alright, screw it. Daenna's attitude towards Nagito really ticking me off. The man does his best to be a good bodyguard and his reward is a cold shoulder and a death stare whenever Daeny has free time. The man offers his services free of charge, demonstrates his skills to the point where any other warrior would be like "what the fuck" and this is what he gets. xD
Hey @Robyn Banks, if you want another Queensguard that doesn't speak Westerosi, get yourself a translator and an offer to Pentos. We'll see if we can work something out.

To everyone else, if you got a man who can translate Yi Tish, feel free to drop by Daenna's camp. I'm feeling pretty generous with any possible interpretation of a certain vague prophecy leading one of (if not the) deadliest men alive today. Also, it's "dragon spawn" not "dragon daughter" I'm retconning the tiny detail there as my character right now.
Most likely Caydens gonna try and talk to him already.

Ehhhhh, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that Vance could speak a decent amount of Yi Tish. I mean, he is from Asshai, which is pretty much right next door.

Dragons are dragons, and it's already been said most if not all were killed by people.
Ohfuckyou.

Viserys is a KING
Viserys Blackfyre, Slave king.

Has a certain ring to it, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back