• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
You've basically upset the establishment of Pentos. Be wary.
Cayden's a sell sword he's always careful. And unsullied? Good thing several people have remarked city based unsullied are nothing compared to the main ones and theirs only 50 of them

Akio said:
That's if I get cut down, he is currently with a former Kingsgaurd member and a good dozen of his men are at the front door and more in the adjacent hall ways.
Well right now they've been there for exactly one day, news wouldnt have even hate time to reach Bravos yet even if someone planned to report it and he sent an Envoy to Bravos about contacting the Iron Bank so I feel they would have some idea hes not working for Pentos right now

And your probably right on that, as mainly a master of hit and run tactics and clever tricks his reputation is probably not all that honorable and more reliable. Its Dallen who plans strategy most of the time in pitched battle, Cayden could do a basic strategy with a large army but its Dallen who would command them to their fullest potential
I don't know how long it'd take exactly, but it may take less than a day for a spy to send a Raven to Braavos.

I wasn't referring to military strategy either, Cayden is an adulterer, had no regard for a cities customs, threatened a powerful figure, and had his soldiers lurking in every corner of Pentos. He has the traits of a pirate, moreso than a sellsword, he's very dishonourable.

Akio said:
Cayden's a sell sword he's always careful. And unsullied? Good thing several people have remarked city based unsullied are nothing compared to the main ones and theirs only 50 of them
City Based Unsullied ARE Main Unsullied, just purchased by the city owner(s).

Those 50 Unsullied, in a phalanx, on a street which can fit maybe 30 people at max, are going to massacre a lot of men.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Illyrio famously used them as guards, and I thought to do the same. And that's all fine and dandy, but surprise and discipline is favoring one side over the other, if battle were to be made.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]You forgot me in IC mention my fault for not putting pentos in my post

[/QUOTE]
Look muh roman brutha, I am forgetful.

Archon said:
City Based Unsullied ARE Main Unsullied, just purchased by the city owner(s).
Those 50 Unsullied, in a phalanx, on a street which can fit maybe 30 people at max, are going to massacre a lot of men.
God I can't wait till the New Ghiscari Empire.

Illyrio famously used them as guards, and I thought to do the same. And that's all fine and dandy, but surprise and discipline is favoring one side over the other, if battle were to be made.
Damn it!!!

God I can't wait till the New Ghiscari Empire.
Catching up on the Essos tab until I start the blob moving.

Not sure how Astapor will go down, grabbing those Unsullied without fight would be so sweet. But when does anything ever go well?

Archon said:
Catching up on the Essos tab until I start the blob moving.
Not sure how Astapor will go down, grabbing those Unsullied without fight would be so sweet. But when does anything ever go well?
You could honestly buy them, then sack the town and take your gold.

The sell swords have overwhelming numbers, just in the common room is a very large portion of Cayden's men, and more in other hallways in the area. Also Cayden's just returning to the area of the palace right now since he was out talking to William so I hope you know he's likely gonna be behind these guys with his guard right? The one currently im command of the palace is Dallen the tactician of the group.

You could honestly buy them, then sack the town and take your gold.
Pull a literal Dany?

I don't know, that feels cheap. Get it.. Because it'll cost me nothing? I'll make my own way out...

Akio said:
The sell swords have overwhelming numbers, just in the common room is a very large portion of Cayden's men, and more in other hallways in the area. Also Cayden's just returning to the area of the palace right now since he was out talking to William so I hope you know he's likely gonna be behind these guys with his guard right? The one currently im command of the palace is Dallen the tactician of the group.
I'm under the assumption he was already there, seeing as. .My post came after yours. Making Cayden being in front and likely in sight of the Unsullied.

Archon said:
Pull a literal Dany?
I don't know, that feels cheap. Get it.. Because it'll cost me nothing? I'll make my own way out...
I mean, you can always take Yunkai first, and the Meereen, and come back for Astapor.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]That reputation has gotten me both good and pissed off relations with many mercs and rich old snobs.

[/QUOTE]
Because you're cheatin' em!

I'm under the assumption he was already there, seeing as. .My post came after yours. Making Cayden being in front and likely in sight of the Unsullied.
Alright that's fine, ill say he just walked in earlier. Dallen would likely be respectful and talk quietly, Cayden however is likely gonna start the fight himself.

I mean, you can always take Yunkai first, and the Meereen, and come back for Astapor.
Because you're cheatin' em!
See, this is the dilemma. Since I could use the unsullied to take Meereen and Yunkai. Agh!

I won't pull a Dany though, I want to rule Astapor. Not sack it.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Well anyways does Daenna have any protection of mercs other then me and other characters?

[/QUOTE]
Daenna is one of the most well protected individuals in the seven kingdoms and anywhere. She has 3 personal guards with her right now, as well a around a dozen heavy infantry equal to normal knights and of those 3 not one of them is unskilled. One of them is even probably the strongest fighter in this world at the moment.

Akio said:
Alright that's fine, ill say he just walked in earlier. Dallen would likely be respectful and talk quietly, Cayden however is likely gonna start the fight himself.
I mean, consecutive posting would reach that conclusion regardless. And he can start a fight if he wants, but it'll not really be well received in Pentos.

Archon said:
See, this is the dilemma. Since I could use the unsullied to take Meereen and Yunkai. Agh!
I won't pull a Dany though, I want to rule Astapor. Not sack it.
Ohkay. Here goes it;

1. Buy Unsullied
  2. Inform the Good Masters they need to serve or die
  3. Bring in gold gifts to ensure that you mean them no harm
  4. Take over the other cities
  5. Give Viserys three Iron Legions.

:)

Cayden starts fight with unsullied, by doing so he starts a huge riot in the streets aimed towards his mercenary company and gets killed. GG

Why do Targaryens always get the God-Tier fighters?

Kuvira has Gale Corbray.

Daenna has Nagito.

WHERE'S THE MAIN DAYNE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Daenna is one of the most well protected individuals in the seven kingdoms and anywhere. She has 3 personal guards with her right now, as well a around a dozen heavy infantry equal to normal knights and of those 3 not one of them is unskilled. One of them is even probably the strongest fighter in this world at the moment.
Strongest fighter ey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back