• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Alright. Then when I post, just. . Don't assume this character is another magistrate. So the magistrate that was cowering in fear of Cayden is actually the Prince?

Its the princes house?!

Okay that is confusing everyone called it the Magistrate, I assumed that's where the Magisters would be at.

Archon said:
Again, even light cavalry isn't ideal for a street fight. Sure, they could fight from horseback and carve up some Pentoshi guards, but they'd have no mobility; making them easy pickings to any Pentoshi holding a spear, javelin, or bow. Mounted archers could be useful for firing over Red Spear lines; but no mobility makes them easy pickings to return fire.
Shock Squadron is useless. No charge, no shock, they become additional experienced Heavy Infantry. Cayden's 200 skirmish squad will be most useful, since this is a skirmish - even if slightly out of their element by being in a city.

I'm still thinking Cayden will lose around 400 men, and 250 horses. 2,000 is a lot, and they'd probably have to split into three sub-sections of 675 and head to three different city gates.

You'd lose far too much trying to get 2,000 men through one gate.
Not saying he'll get out without casualties, there will probably be a pretty good deal of loses if it comes to a fight.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Alright. Then when I post, just. . Don't assume this character is another magistrate. So the magistrate that was cowering in fear of Cayden is actually the Prince?
Yeah because he stole the right of deflowering the maiden of the fields and thinks if this is made public knowledge he'll be excuted

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
Its the princes house?!
Okay that is confusing everyone called it the Magistrate, I assumed that's where the Magisters would be at.
The problem is there's and entire council of magistrates and we confused that there was only one magistrate and ended up confusing the hell out of everyone

Akio said:
Not saying he'll get out without casualties, there will probably be a pretty good deal of loses if it comes to a fight.
Yeah because he stole the right of deflowering the maiden of the fueld and thins if this is made public knowledge he'll be excuted
But so would Cayden? It seems like a no brainer to let it die.

Leusis said:
Braavos may have forced Pentos to keep their army size down, but even if they forced them to keep it at 10% of what it would normally be (which is absolutely outrageous I might add) they likely still have 3,000-4,000 soldiers and Pentos also hires mercenaries (not just Cayden) so theres actually a really good chance Cayden is heavily outnumbered in this city.
Without a doubt. But every soldier in Pentos will start off spread thin all across the city, Pentos is fucking huge after all. The Red Spears however, at the moment, are together. relaying orders to 2,000 men will be disastrous though...

Pentos owns more than just the one city too, they'd have small garrisons of their army in towns and villages too.

Like I said, 450 losses if Cayden plays his cards right. Less if he makes a genius move, more if he plays his cards wrong.

Do e

Just make sure to remember Aemond is actually a guest unlime some of the others.

But so would Cayden? It seems like a no brainer to let it die.
Cayden never told anyone, other then Daenna. The argument is a fight might start due to the red spears taking liberties with the princes house

Lancelot said:
Do e
Just make sure to remember Aemond is actually a guest unlime some of the others.
Might be muddled.

Akio said:
Cayden never told anyone, other then Daenna. The argument is a fight might start due to the red spears taking liberties with the princes house
Hey bud, think you could start adding a few spaces between sentences? Not to insult you, I don't know if you're on mobile or not. But rereading the Essos Tab to make this post actually hurts my eyes a bit. Again, not o insult you, but walls of text makes it harder to understand everything.

Lancelot said:
Wait was the maiden of the fields gangraped?!
No he seduced the maiden of the fields and ended up sleeping with her when the Prince was supposed to sleep with her. The prince kind of walked into it afterwards

Might be muddled.
Hey bud, think you could start adding a few spaces between sentences? Not to insult you, I don't know if you're on mobile or not. But rereading the Essos Tab to make this post actually hurts my eyes a bit. Again, not o insult you, but walls of text makes it harder to understand everything.
Im on mobile, apologies

Archon said:
Without a doubt. But every soldier in Pentos will start off spread thin all across the city, Pentos is fucking huge after all. The Red Spears however, at the moment, are together. relaying orders to 2,000 men will be disastrous though...
Pentos owns more than just the one city too, they'd have small garrisons of their army in towns and villages too.

Like I said, 450 losses if Cayden plays his cards right. Less if he makes a genius move, more if he plays his cards wrong.
The problem with this is the fact Cayden never called back the large force he scattered throughout the city and outside of it. So actually his forces are just as scattered if not much more so than the Pentos forces. I believe Cayden only had like 100 or so men in the palace itself, maybe more or maybe less I'm not sure.

Leusis said:
The problem with this is the fact Cayden never called back the large force he scattered throughout the city and outside of it. So actually his forces are just as scattered if not much more so than the Pentos forces. I believe Cayden only had like 100 or so men in the palace itself, maybe more or maybe less I'm not sure.
They came back during the night to report. Its impossible to watch probably at night anyway. Then they through a feast since no one stopped them

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not up to date on the Essos tab yet, but Hypnos's poison joke referred to them all being in the palace, getting poisoned, as 2,000. If they're spread out...

Then I'm sorry to say, Cayden will be lucky to get out alive.

So you're saying the entirety of your forces came back to report instead of just sending a couple people? Generally people don't just leave their position unless they are directly told to by their leader. So I find it hard to believe every man you sent out just all returned at the same exact time.

Leusis said:
So you're saying the entirety of your forces came back to report instead of just sending a couple people? Generally people don't just leave their position unless they are directly told to by their leader. So I find it hard to believe every man you sent out just all returned at the same exact time.
They stumbled in over the night. Besides they were ordered to watch the city for the day. Then they came back to get more orders

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Daenna is in her chambers getting ready for the day with Dom guarding the door and Mayi being bossy

[/QUOTE]
Any idea where the others are at?

@Crimson smile @Akio @Lancelot
What room(s) are your characters in now?
Cayden is walking through the main doors with former Kingsguard William. Gerrard is guarding the princesses bed room with Nagito, Dom, and a routine of his knights around the corner. Dallen is lightly drinking and eating in the common hall along with Aemond and a majority of the Red Spear

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Daenna is in her chambers getting ready for the day with Dom guarding the door and Mayi being bossy

[/QUOTE]
Don't forget to pick up Adam on the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back