• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Elendithas said:
Uhhhhhh. You know the magistrate of Pentos has a ton of people in it right? The PRINCE is the only singular leading body of Pentos. HE is the one that has the shots called by the MAGISTRATE.
He's also the one whose supposed to preform the ceremony Cayden interrupted, I just assumed this was the prince but didn't want to correct anyone.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Adam and Poppers ARE BACK!!

[/QUOTE]
You know I think I should probably have Dallen acknowledge you since hes eating right there with Aemond

Hypnos said:
He's also the one whose supposed to preform the ceremony Cayden interrupted, I just assumed this was the prince but didn't want to correct anyone.
Then hes supposed to be the prince, why did I start calling him the magistrate QQ

Leusis said:
don't you think the magistrates might be a little pissed off that the face of their goverment is getting shit on by some random dornish man and his 2,000 mercenaries? You believing nobody would be outraged about this whole thing is completely ridiculous.
Random? He is prince of Dorne? Hardly any random little shit

If Daario.....

I mean Cayden gets out of this without something bad happening to him or his company I'm going to be so disappointed in Pentos.

Hold up, so they're pretty much invading the PRINCE's house?! I have no idea why anyone would ever allow this to happen. He is a figure-head, but the figure-head is the one with the many many thousands of people that inhabit the city that back him. They would be in an even worse position doing this to the prince.

Akio said:
You know I think I should probably have Dallen acknowledge you since hes eating right there with Aemond
Then hes supposed to be the prince, why did I start calling him the magistrate QQ

Random? He is prince of Dorne? Hardly any random little shit
Just looking them and like...."Am I that not noticeable."

Leusis said:
If Daario.....
I mean Cayden gets out of this without something bad happening to him or his company I'm going to be so disappointed in Pentos.
If Daario did the same thing without Danny interfering he'd probably die, Cayden has a lot higher pedigree then Daario though

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Just looking them and like...."Am I that not noticeable."

[/QUOTE]
He probably has no idea who you are but he would acknowledged you for asking where Daenna is most likely. He's eating with the brother? of one of the noble houses of westeros

Just because Cayden is a prince doesn't make him worth somebody's time and it definitely doesn't give them the write to shit on another places capital city.

Elendithas said:
Do they know he's the prince of Dorne, and more importantly, do they care?
I believe they would know yes, he has been to Pentos before and probably feasted there the first time he went pass on his way to Bravos. Do they care? Not sure, Dorne is a great house so killing him off hand would probably piss a lot of people off so depends

Last edited by a moderator:
@Akio

Excuse me while I make Roland go to Sunspear and take over the keep with 2,000 men and start eating the Martells food and throw a party with no violence towards me or my men then.

Daenna hasn't done anything! Besides the spar, negotiation, and sleeping in the room appointed to her she hasn't done anything to actively anger the magister since their arrival when they broke in. Even that was to throw him off balance, Everything else was Cayden

Ok, I'm going to bed for now but if you guys actually have serious complaint about this whole ordeal and feel strongly about it then you should probably PM the GMs with a formal complaint so you can get it sorted out.

Nah, I'll answer the do they care part for you. No. They slit the throat of their own leader if he doesn't deflower the maids of sea and... wherever, can't remember the name of the other one. And even after he does that they murder the man if the crops fail or if they lose a war, two things he has little to no control over. I don't think they would give a damn if it were a prince of some other nation that stole that right from their prince, they would murder him if they knew.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Daenna hasn't done anything! Besides the spar, negotiation, and sleeping in the room appointed to her she hasn't done anything to actively anger the magister since their arrival when they broke in. Even that was to throw him off balance, Everything else was Cayden

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, hence why she would probably be unharmed. If I'm remembering correctly, she was a welcome guest. Cayden just walked in and pretty much took the place over. As far as I'm aware Deanna didn't shit on an entire culture and do something that would get her murdered without question.

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here, but keep in mind 2,000 experienced mercenaries is nothing to sneeze at, pair that with the fact that the Prince(Magister?) is pretty terrified of Cayden; he'd be likely trying to avoid the discovery of his shame. Since it'd lead to his execution.

Although I do agree, Cayden has took it too far; and for that, a City-Wide skirmish should probably break out. Between the Pentoshi Guards and Red Spears. The Pentoshi Guards won't be overly trained or even numerous, if we go with the fact that Braavos has kept Pentos under military sanction.

The combat should be similar to the Harpies vs the Unsullied. With Cayden probably fighting his way out of the city, losing maybe 300 or so men in the process.

On an off note according to Caydens story the crops were good that year and obviously Pentos was not in a war so it wasn't all bad :P

Though the only ones who know that story was Daenna, (Dom and May I included since they were there), Dallen and Gerrad and the prince himself. Not sure he would have told anyone since it might had led to his execution or at least his shame from being stolen out of it so to speak

Archon said:
I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here, but keep in mind 2,000 experienced mercenaries is nothing to sneeze at, pair that with the fact that the Prince(Magister?) is pretty terrified of Cayden; he'd be likely trying to avoid the discovery of his shame. Since it'd lead to his execution.
Although I do agree, Cayden has took it too far; and for that, a City-Wide skirmish should probably break out. Between the Pentoshi Guards and Red Spears. The Pentoshi Guards won't be overly trained or even numerous, if we go with the fact that Braavos has kept Pentos under military sanction.

The combat should be similar to the Harpies vs the Unsullied. With Cayden probably fighting his way out of the city, losing maybe 300 or so men in the process.
Why city wide skirmishes? I feel this particular guys guards would be the ones pissed at me, his men haven't done shit in the city itself other then stand on corners and watch and report if anything looked suspicious

Akio said:
On an off note according to Caydens story the crops were good that year and obviously Pentos was not in a war so it wasn't all bad :P
Though the only ones who know that story was Daenna, (Dom and May I included since they were there), Dallen and Gerrad and the prince himself. Not sure he would have told anyone since it might had led to his execution or at least his shame from being stolen out of it so to speak

Why city wide skirmishes? I feel this particular guys guards would be the ones pissed at me, his men haven't done shit in the city itself other then stand on corners and watch and report if anything looked suspicious
Becasue the Prince is the figurehead of the whole Pentoshi culture.

The High Septon has no power, but if you went around disrespecting the Faith of the Seven, and broke into the High Septon's house to party, the Goldcloaks would be all over you.

The moment the Magistrate discovers Cayden's actions likely through the Prince, they'll order a kill-order for Cayden; to appease the people if anything.

Cue: City-Wide skirmish. The Red Spears being hammered is not in there favor, but starting off together; as opposed to the very spread out guards, should make escape relatively easy. Only the mercenaries who get lost, or lag behind would be swiftly killed.

Archon said:
Becasue the Prince is the figurehead of the whole Pentoshi culture.
The High Septon has no power, but if you went around disrespecting the Faith of the Seven, and broke into the High Septon's house to party, the Goldcloaks would be all over you.

The moment the Magistrate discovers Cayden's actions likely through the Prince, they'll order a kill-order for Cayden; to appease the people if anything.

Cue: City-Wide skirmish. The Red Spears being hammered is not in there favor, but starting off together; as opposed to the very spread out guards, should make escape relatively easy. Only the mercenaries who get lost, or lag behind would be swiftly killed.
Mhmm while this isn't the best situation in actual rp wise if this fight does and they do escape id find it pretty funny. Considering they threw a party at the princes house then got attacked by the guard ending up in a hungover run (or rather ride since they all have horses) through the city to escape the city gates (or get to the port and their ships to leave that way since pentos has no navy)? He would never be allowed into Pentos again but many of the other city states would find it funny since most of them are rivals, especially bravos. Daenna would probably be upset though

It would make for a comical situation, an interesting one too.

It'd probably make the Iron Bank rather amused too - wouldn't win them favour, mind you.

A run to the docks wouldn't work, since the guards would corner the Red Spears by then, horses could work. But you risk losing a great many more men reaching the horses, and galloping off in a desperate run. Or you could have the men formation up, leaving the city as an organized army.

I guess it depends, lose all the horses and maybe 100 or so men.

Or lose a few horses and 300-500 men.

Either way, you lose the ships. They'd be burnt by the guards.

Archon said:
It would make for a comical situation, an interesting one too.
It'd probably make the Iron Bank rather amused too - wouldn't win them favour, mind you.

A run to the docks wouldn't work, since the guards would corner the Red Spears by then, horses could work. But you risk losing a great many more men reaching the horses, and galloping off in a desperate run. Or you could have the men formation up, leaving the city as an organized army.

I guess it depends, lose all the horses and maybe 100 or so men.

Or lose a few horses and 300-500 men.

Either way, you lose the ships. They'd be burnt by the guards.
Their horses are storred at the princess house or at least the majority are

Akio said:
Speaking of which if Aemond gets tied all into this wonder what his reaction would be xD
He would probably remain neutral yet secretly warm up to both sides.

Lancelot said:
He would probably remain neutral yet secretly warm up to both sides.
If it ends up in a fight etheir Daenna stops it or they will have to leave the city very quickly after killing hundreds of guards from Pentos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back