• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Is the party still going?

[/QUOTE]
Ya, though Daenna is asleep and caydens not even there

Really though, can a GM please do something about the Red Spears essentially taking over a whole section of the city by making Pentos actually react?

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Don't who that is

[/QUOTE]
In the Magisters house. Got engaged. Planning to overthrow Kuvira somehow. Just woke up after a nightmare and is getting her hair cut

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Don't who that is

[/QUOTE]
Creepy dornish pedo according to everyone else *rolls eyes*

Leusis said:
Really though, can a GM please do something about the Red Spears essentially taking over a whole section of the city by making Pentos actually react?
Except their not really doing anything to the city though, just this one guy and even then their paying for stuff

Leusis said:
@TheAncientCenturion ? I'm not as familiar with Pentos as you or @Hypnos honestly or any of the Free Cities. Also working on the next Lannister post that'll go out tomorrow...

Akio said:
Creepy dornish pedo according to everyone else *rolls eyes*
Except their not really doing anything to the city though, just this one guy and even then their paying for stuff
Hey you said it not us.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]In the Magisters house. Got engaged. Planning to overthrow Kuvira somehow. Just woke up after a nightmare and is getting her hair cut

[/QUOTE]
So im assuming I've also partied hard and somwhere laying on a table or something

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]So im assuming I've also partied hard and somwhere laying on a table or something

[/QUOTE]
Not so much of a party as everyone just drinking but yeah your probably drunk

Akio said:
So if the cops arrested you for breaking into somebodies house and eating their food you could just say you were paying for everything and they'd let you go?

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Ok so before I awake as a man wanting pie. Is it morning?

[/QUOTE]
Basically yeah

@Akio

Lets just be honest Cayden if you were doing this to a PCs house half of your men would have swords in their chests by now and Daenna would be headless. Just because you're paying for what you're taking doesn't mean its not unreasonable and pissing off the magistrate and same goes for the other magistrates who are watching you do this in THEIR city.

Leusis said:
@Akio
Lets just be honest Cayden if you were doing this to a PCs house half of your men would have swords in their chests by now and Daenna would be headless. Just because you're paying for what you're taking doesn't mean its not unreasonable and pissing off the magistrate and same goes for the other magistrates who are watching you do this in THEIR city.
Doubt it, I think they probably would have talked first if it was a PC character though I thought we were meeting the magistrate of pentos, theres only one of those guys and even then hes completely dominated by the council. Guys a figure head and is one of the first things Daenna and Cayden talked about

Uhhhhhh. You know the magistrate of Pentos has a ton of people in it right? The PRINCE is the only singular leading body of Pentos. HE is the one that has the shots called by the MAGISTRATE.

don't you think the magistrates might be a little pissed off that the face of their goverment is getting shit on by some random dornish man and his 2,000 mercenaries? You believing nobody would be outraged about this whole thing is completely ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back