• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Archon said:
I would take hm up, but it makes sense if he's an NPC. playing a Queensguard character wouldn't make sense if you couldn't actually protect the Queen.
Dolar. Well, come to think of it he isn't really top tier... He'd lose to most top tiers currently, but he'd still be able to kill common soldiers better than any of them bar Nagito.
Ah, the Giant of the North. I keep calling him Umber Giant so I get confuzzled whenever his actual name comes up xD .

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Ok who is the targaryn girl I was with?

[/QUOTE]
Daenna, who's pretty much one of the only two chicks in the said giant sausage fest of a Frat Party at some poor man's house, who just wanted some peace and quiet away from all these damn kids.

I don't mean to be nosy but is there an actual GM list for the tiers, I though I read about it?

also can we see it

I don't know about you @Akio, but I can think of many ways to erase a two thousand man force with far fewer numbers inside the city. If they're supposedly upstanding citizens, they wouldn't be trying to kill every group of citizens coming near them, not to mention the fact that if they did do that every soldier in Pentos would be coming their way along with the agents mixed into the populace. Of course, this is all speculation, but the Red Spears are the equivalent of clueless guards inside the city and spread out as they are. Really, as much as Cayden wouldn't like to admit it, they're all at the mercy of the magisters, whom they are insulting on several levels right now.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]So she is dead

[/QUOTE]
She is very alive, just currently being prowled upon by a pedo disguised as a friendly Dornish man.

WanderingJester said:
Ah, the Giant of the North. I keep calling him Umber Giant so I get confuzzled whenever his actual name comes up xD .
Daenna, who's pretty much one of the only two chicks in the said giant sausage fest of a Frat Party at some poor man's house, who just wanted some peace and quiet away from all these damn kids.
Umber Giant works too! :P he isn't Grgor Clegane level, and most top fighters would carve him up, but being enormous and inhumanly strong makes him a wildcard. Rory is even mid - high tier 4.

Lancelot said:
I don't mean to be nosy but is there an actual GM list for the tiers, I though I read about it?
also can we see it
We never made an official list, more what we thought the list would be.

@Akio[/URL], but I can think of many ways to erase a two thousand man force with far fewer numbers inside the city. If they're supposedly upstanding citizens, they wouldn't be trying to kill every group of citizens coming near them, not to mention the fact that if they did do that every soldier in Pentos would be coming their way along with the agents mixed into the populace. Of course, this is all speculation, but the Red Spears are the equivalent of clueless guards inside the city and spread out as they are. Really, as much as Cayden wouldn't like to admit it, they're all at the mercy of the magisters, whom they are insulting on several levels right now.
Woah woah woah when was i killing civilians?

What the Red Spears don't know is that the Magister poisoned all of the food that they're now stuffing their faces with and got the fuck out of there, that's why we haven't seen him in his house lately.

Akio said:
Daenna Targaryn to the first question, and no she is still alive
Daenna while riding meant the prince of Dorne Cayden who was serving as a mercenary for several years in the disputed lands. Daenna and Cayden have a history of knowing each other in Kingslanding so they hooked up to chat. Daenna was getting stood up by a magistrate as part of a political conversation because she was searching for allies for on going troubles in Westeros who Cayden happened to know because he slept with someone that guy was supposed to bed. He snuck them in and scared the shit of the magistrate who they had a chat with then went to go spar in the courtyard that escalated to him tickle fight/wrestling reminiscent of good old days when envoys from the dwarfs ((I mean the Ibbens)) came up and offered a marriage contract to a mysterious shadow king who has 40000 warriors and a mage in his retinue and is dying of prostate cancer ((I mean his organs are seizing up from bad genes)) This ended up as a bit of a stand off negotiation in which Vance ((the creepy mage working for the shadow king)) which leads to Cayden calling his mercenary back into town and putting Daenna under several layers of protection. And right now Aemond and multiple other characters are currently in the magistrates guarding her or eating except for Cayden who is talking to a former kingsguard. ((Yeah thats where we are))

Woah woah woah when was i killing civilians?
Like I said; all speculation.

Hypnos said:
What the Red Spears don't know is that the Magister poisoned all of the food that they're now stuffing their faces with and got the fuck out of there, that's why we haven't seen him in his house lately.
Then they probably killed Aemond to

Hypnos said:
That would mean Aemond would die too...

In fact, If Gale Corbray was open I wouldn't be adverse to lowering the combat ability of Rory, if it meant I wasn't hogging top-tiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back