• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Well at this point you have to think what they're gonna do for the plot in general, we have a lot of characters as is and sometimes i feel the huge amount slows rp slightly because everyone is waiting for someone else to do something
1) It's a Pirate King, he could be used by any Great House in the Seven Kingdoms or Free Cities for naval support provided they pay enough.

2) A Westerosi exile... Could be a mix of Barristan and Jorah Mormont for Deanna, minus the attraction and friendzone part which goes to Cayden. Who also plays a mix of those roles. Nagito is pretty much Strong Belwas. But infinitely more skilled.

Edit: Cayden is more like Jorah and Daario mix. Exiled guy could be Barristan.

Lancelot said:
I mean't it as a joke but I realised it may be hard to tell the context from just text.
Lancelot said:
Also I only have 8 characters.
I couldn't tell at all. xD

And only 8? Well damn, I better stop feeling overwhelmed and pump those characters out!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
1) It's a Pirate King, he could be used by any Great House in the Seven Kingdoms or Free Cities for naval support provided they pay enough.
2) A Westerosi exile... Could be a mix of Barristan and Jorah Mormont for Deanna, minus the attraction and friendzone part which goes to Cayden. Who also plays a mix of those roles. Nagito is pretty much Strong Belwas. But infinitely more skilled.

And only 8? Well damn, I better stop feeling overwhelmed and pump those characters out!!
Don't worry, I still feel like making more but have managed to convince myself not to.

Archon said:

Well Daenna might need a navy if Bravos is not interested so I guess theres that, but knowing money wise lannisters probably get it xD

As for the exile sure why not, we need more members for the forming Queensguard going on over here xD

Seriously our Queensguard is gonna be completely main characters except Don at this rate

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to that other guy that was following Daenna around? Adam? Did anyone ever tell the player we moved he might have something to say about Cayden.

I think Daenna has enough followers right now, also there is currently a couple of pirates in the crownlands you might want to join.

Hypnos said:
What happened to that other guy that was following Daenna around? Adam? Did anyone ever tell the player we moved he might have something to say about Cayden.
I think Daenna has enough followers right now, also there is currently a couple of pirates in the crownlands you might want to join.
He wasn't around when i started posting else I probably would have noticed him, that might have been a funny interaction

Dom is going to die for character development purposes. Mayi is going to learn archery and about poisons at some point, I'm hoping, and Daenna is somehow going to turn badass by the time she dies. Though I'm hoping she gets to sit on the throne before that happens. She may also go crazy if only because I love rping as a crazy person

I felt like making someone whose loyal to Kuvira too, but I have no idea who or what, that could be. A Kingsguard would work, but I wouldn't want that unless he was top-tier and there are too many top tier fighters as it is, one owned by me - no less.

Hypnos said:
That Pirate King idea sailed away, it seemed cool since it's what I am in CK2. Then I imagined it for a moment, and realized I'd be used as meatshields by someone within a few posts.

The exile idea still seems cool, but I'm not up to date on the Essos tab so don't know how many main followers Deanna has beside Nagito. Is Cayden even a follower? Will he be with her indefinitely?

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Dom is going to die for character development purposes. Mayi is going to learn archery and about poisons at some point, I'm hoping, and Daenna is somehow going to turn badass by the time she dies. Though I'm hoping she gets to sit on the throne before that happens. She may also go crazy if only because I love rping as a crazy person

[/QUOTE]
I don't think we need another crazy Targ but maybe xD I hope Daenna doesn't die, at least not before this war is over. What would Cayden ever do then! ((if he is not dead by that point)) Are you planning to have Daenna die before actually ruling as queen even if we win?

Also for Mayi learning archery and poisons we have Dallen the master Archer and Cayden who uses poison. Her teachers are sitting right there if she ever wanted them

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Oh god yes sorry!!

[/QUOTE]
You have missed a lot, you weren't even here when i started and I jacked your story line QQ

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Dom is going to die for character development purposes. Mayi is going to learn archery and about poisons at some point, I'm hoping, and Daenna is somehow going to turn badass by the time she dies. Though I'm hoping she gets to sit on the throne before that happens. She may also go crazy if only because I love rping as a crazy person

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, not happening, good luck with that.

Archon said:
I felt like making someone whose loyal to Kuvira too, but I have no idea who or what, that could be. A Kingsguard would work, but I wouldn't want that unless he was top-tier and there are too many top tier fighters as it is, one owned by me - no less.
That Pirate King idea sailed away, it seemed cool since it's what I am in CK2. Then I imagined it for a moment, and realized I'd be used as meatshields by someone within a few posts.

The exile idea still seems cool, but I'm not up to date on the Essos tab so don't know how many main followers Deanna has beside Nagito. Is Cayden even a follower? Will he be with her indefinitely?
Gale Corbray, the Lord Commander is a tier five and on par with Nagito, but I'm not sure if we wanted to keep him an NPC.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Oh god yes sorry!!

[/QUOTE]
Come on man, the Dornishman is stealing your woman.

Akio said:
I don't think we need another crazy Targ but maybe xD I hope Daenna doesn't die, at least not before this war is over. What would Cayden ever do then! ((if he is not dead by that point)) Are you planning to have Daenna die before actually ruling as queen even if we win?
Also for Mayi learning archery and poisons we have Dallen the master Archer and Cayden who uses poison. Her teachers are sitting right there if she ever wanted them
I am sure Aemond is better with poison than Cayden.

(something you Red Spears might have to watchout for if you are not careful.)

Lancelot said:
I am sure Aemond is better with poison than Cayden.
(something you Red Spears might have to watchout for if you are not careful.)
Depends, Cayden studied poison in order to make up the problem of him lacking stamina when fighting multiple warriors so a single cut could disable or kill, not sure how extensively Aemond studied

Akio said:
Well Daenna might need a navy if Bravos is not interested so I guess theres that, but knowing money wise lannisters probably get it xD
As for the exile sure why not, we need more members for the forming Queensguard going on over here xD

Seriously our Queensguard is gonna be completely main characters except Don at this rate
Yup, if he's anywhere near the sunset sea he would've known there's a really fat paying contract with benefits that the Lannisters are offering from the Westerlands. Good enough to attract many without previous obligations.

Archon said:
I felt like making someone whose loyal to Kuvira too, but I have no idea who or what, that could be. A Kingsguard would work, but I wouldn't want that unless he was top-tier and there are too many top tier fighters as it is, one owned by me - no less
Wait, which of your characters are you referring to?

Akio said:
Depends, Cayden studied poison in order to make up the problem of him lacking stamina when fighting multiple warriors so a single cut could disable or kill, not sure how extensively Aemond studied
Aemond has studied it for years in Lys and Old Volantis as well as some spooky shit.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Damn it I was never given notification and I thought it stopped T-T

[/QUOTE]
Different thread under different GMs. That's probably why. I feel ya though. Things just turned into a giant frat party in the Essos tab so you didn't miss much, but if Adam's got a thing for Daenna, he better get the Dornish pedo out of the way first. :P

I would suggest turning on persistent alerts. Sure you might get swarmed with alerts in the morning, but it's better than missing them imo. Up to you though, obviously.

Hypnos said:
Yeah, not happening, good luck with that.
Gale Corbray, the Lord Commander is a tier five and on par with Nagito, but I'm not sure if we wanted to keep him an NPC.

Come on man, the Dornishman is stealing your woman.
I would take him up, but it makes sense if he's an NPC. playing a Queensguard character wouldn't make sense if you couldn't actually protect the Queen.

WanderingJester said:
Yup, if he's anywhere near the sunset sea he would've known there's a really fat paying contract with benefits that the Lannisters are offering from the Westerlands. Good enough to attract many without previous obligations.
Wait, which of your characters are you referring to?
Dolar. Well, come to think of it he isn't really top tier... He'd lose to most top tiers currently, but he'd still be able to kill common soldiers better than any of them bar Nagito.

Lancelot said:
Aemond has studied it for years in Lys and Old Volantis as well as some spooky shit.
Ah yeah that he probably knows more, he studied it under Maesters and self study in dorne but Lys does it better

Lancelot said:
You don't need to be good with poisons when you're rich enough to just buy the most expensive ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back