• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
A dead daughter can do wonders for character development, especially since it was a Thorne who killed her and William wasn't there to defend his daughter. It also works because he would blame Kuvira who sent her to Highgarden (As far as he knows) Think about Osmund Baratheon he died before the begining of the RP but his influence lives on in several story lines.
Maybe it inspires little love for the Targayans, unless he wants to replace the idea of his lost daughter with Daenna. After all Daenna was Aerea's foe as well

Akio said:
Maybe it inspires little love for the Targayans, unless he wants to replace the idea of his lost daughter with Daenna. After all Daenna was Aerea's foe as well
IT adds something to the relationship for two conflicting reasons that may be interesting to explore: On one hand Daenna is the daughter of Mearyn and sister of Kuvira two people he hates and has likely inherited several of his traits including his eyes and hair but on the other hand she is the daughter of his former love and likely resembles her quite a lot, it would be a conflict in who she reminds him of more and would add an aspect of choice as to wether he would aid his enemies daughter for the sake of her mother.

Akio said:
Now there sounds the start of a Jon Mourmount level friend zone if I've ever heard one
He's not going to try and sleep with her, she's a young girl (He's not Cayden) he'd serve more as an uncle role or a substitute father figure and a reminder of times gone by with her mother and her home, the Ser Barry of her group (Who also happened to go after Danys mother)

Hypnos said:
He's not going to try and sleep with her, she's a young girl (He's not Cayden) he'd serve more as an uncle role or a substitute father figure and a reminder of times gone by with her mother and her home, the Ser Barry of her group (Who also happened to go after Danys mother)
((Caydens not even that much older then her, gah

Well Dom is a substitute father role so an uncle or grandfather figure does ok if he wants

Akio said:
((Caydens not even that much older then her, gah
Well Dom is a substitute father role so an uncle or grandfather figure does ok if he wants
That's what they all say, that's what they all say.

According to Crimson Dom might not be in the picture for much longer, so there'll be a gap to fill.

Hypnos said:
According to Crimson Dom might not be in the picture for much longer, so there'll be a gap to fill.
No I am sure Cayden will fill the gap...

@Hypnos Damn it, now I really wish I'd thought of that. Now I'm going to have to retcon some stuff to include that amazingness.

But not right now. Right now I don't have the willpower to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
>.> sometimes i don't know whether to be annoyed with you or not xD

She said he'll due at some point, said the same thing about Daenna but she wants her ass on the throne first and gods knows how long that will take if we get there

Akio said:
>.> sometimes i don't know whether to be annoyed with you or not xD
She said he'll due at some point, said the same thing about Daenna but she wants her ass on the throne first and gods knows how long that will take if we get there
Daenna will never sit the Iron Throne, I can promise you that, death on the other hand is so much easier to arrange. I wonder who the first PC death will be, Aerea was close but doesn't technically count because Fordee disappeared just before she died and she had to be NPCed

Hypnos said:
Daenna will never sit the Iron Throne, I can promise you that, death on the other hand is so much easier to arrange. I wonder who the first PC death will be, Aerea was close but doesn't technically count because Fordee disappeared just before she died and she had to be NPCed
Siegfried might kill his contestants in the Kingsmoot lol.

Hypnos said:
Naw, im placing her on that fucking throne no matter what I have to do to get her there xD Still even not being a PC character she was pretty damn important.

Still want to see the flight squad try to go to work on Cayden after the wedding

Lancelot said:
Siegfried might kill his contestants in the Kingsmoot lol.
Well unless he kills Healga there's not likely to be much PC death, and I doubt he'll get Healga.

Akio said:
Naw, im placing her on that fucking throne no matter what I have to do to get her there xD Still even not being a PC character she was pretty damn important.
Still want to see the flight squad try to go to work on Cayden after the wedding
It won't be your choice, if Cayden gets his grubby little mitts anywhere near that chair I'm using GM powers to blow it up.

Not even Rhaenyra would touch Dornish filth... But seriously you're going to have to get down to King's Landing and find out.

Hypnos said:
Well unless he kills Healga there's not likely to be much PC death, and I doubt he'll get Healga.
It won't be your choice, if Cayden gets his grubby little mitts anywhere near that chair I'm using GM powers to blow it up.

Not even Rhaenyra would touch Dornish filth... But seriously you're going to have to get down to King's Landing and find out.
I doubt Haelga would be the popular vote lol.

1. She Is a Woman
  2. She is against the Old Way
  3. She wants peace.
  4. She wants the Iron Isles to be like the greenlanders
  5. She wants to Sow despite her own houses words.

Hypnos said:

He'll probably go directly the wedding first if he gets to Westeros in time to be a part of it simply because of how big and affect the Lannisters can have on the realm. He wants to speak to the Tyrells to but Dorne and the Reach have bad feelings. He wants to start and heal relations between them but it would take time and careful planning. Whats Kuriva doing during the wedding anyway? Is she sending any agents to scoop it out?

Akio said:
He'll probably go directly the wedding first if he gets to Westeros in time to be a part of it simply because of how big and affect the Lannisters can have on the realm. He wants to speak to the Tyrells to but Dorne and the Reach have bad feelings. He wants to start and heal relations between them but it would take time and careful planning. Whats Kuriva doing during the wedding anyway? Is she sending any agents to scoop it out?
You could come see the Hightowers if you want.

Lancelot said:
I doubt Haelga would be the popular vote lol.
  1. She Is a Woman
  2. She is against the Old Way
  3. She wants peace.
  4. She wants the Iron Isles to be like the greenlanders
  5. She wants to Sow despite her own houses words.
Oh I know, she probably won't win but at the same time she's also not going to die, I think Jester plans to NPC a few other possible applicants for the throne and I might take up someone temporarily like with the shields to make it seem more lively and give some others a fighting chance, just because you're the only PC doesn't mean you'll nesciscarily win and you need to remember that all characters don't get special powers when they're played NPCs get equal opportunity.

Akio said:
Velaryon's going to send a guy or two to check things out and scout for possible allies for Kuvira or other claimants depending on what mood he's in, the Tullys are going to try and curry favour with the Reach (Hightowers) as well but Lord Tyrell won't be in attendance.

Hypnos said:
Oh I know, she probably won't win but at the same time she's also not going to die, I think Jester plans to NPC a few other possible applicants for the throne and I might take up someone temporarily like with the shields to make it seem more lively and give some others a fighting chance, just because you're the only PC doesn't mean you'll nesciscarily win and you need to remember that all characters don't get special powers when they're played NPCs get equal opportunity.
Velaryon's going to send a guy or two to check things out and scout for possible allies for Kuvira or other claimants depending on what mood he's in, the Tullys are going to try and curry favour with the Reach (Hightowers) as well but Lord Tyrell won't be in attendance.
I know, I am just being optimistic.

Lancelot said:
You could come see the Hightowers if you want.
He might if he thinks the Tyrells are very non receptive to his efforts but after the wedding hes likely to double back to kings landing if it hasn't fallen to the Bartheons to get his own judge on Kuriva. He'll likely meet them at the wedding though if hes in attendance.

Hypnos said:
Cayden and Velaryon meeting could be a very interesting conversation considering his ambitions and life goals

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
He might if he thinks the Tyrells are very non receptive to his efforts but after the wedding hes likely to double back to kings landing if it hasn't fallen to the Bartheons to get his own judge in Kuriva. He'll likely meet them at the wedding though if hes in attendance.
Cayden and Velaryon meeting could be a very interesting conversation considering his ambitions and life goals
Well he is already in the same room as Aemond...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back