• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Light In The Dark...

Kenzie ran with her" what should we invisagete wait my aunt is in trouble with a robot i need to help her" she say to her friend

Kenzie went to where her aunt was as she was in trouble as she hit the michene" hello auntie" she say to her as she smaked the mecine grabbing her aunts hous" i gained my voices back" she say @TheHappyPikachu

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie went to where her aunt was as she was in trouble as she hit the michene" hello auntie" she say to her as she smaked the mecine grabbing her aunts hous" i gained my voices back" she say @TheHappyPikachu
Chi turned around and faced where she heard noise from, tilting her head slightly "chi?..." he mumbled blankly to herself.

Fuwatari smiled... (I'm a little lost... PLEASE FILL ME INZ!!!! xD ^3^ :D :D :D )

(just kenzie regained her voice got bored not having her talk haha)

Kenzie just smiled" yeah we got it" she say to her friend dawn" you okay auntie" she say

Zeldafangirl said:
(just kenzie regained her voice got bored not having her talk haha)
Kenzie just smiled" yeah we got it" she say to her friend dawn" you okay auntie" she say
Fuwatari nodded slowly "fine..." she said rubbing Kenzie's head playfully.

Kenzie looked at her as she laughed" what did i miss for those 2 years i been in a coma" she asked" i remember everything but its still fuzzy for those 2 years" she say

Kenzie looked at her aunt as she sighed" i show you were chi is if you want" she say looking at her as she still getting pet" what are the robots i'm still a little confused" she say holding onto her pants" mum and dad died in a car accident there was a drunk drive after that its fuzzy" she say to her @TheHappyPikachu

Not much really my character saved her aunt from your character i think yeah thats it not much happend

Ky awoke slowly. Blinking rapidly, before staring back up at Chi's incoherent words. "W-What did you say?"

His face burned a burning red as he tried to not look at the pairs in front of him.

He slowly took of the jacket he wore and put it on Chi. The jacket was huge and slumped over he small figure, hiding all her modesty.

[QUOTE="Adrian Johaanson]Ky awoke slowly. Blinking rapidly, before staring back up at Chi's incoherent words. "W-What did you say?"
His face burned a burning red as he tried to not look at the pairs in front of him.

He slowly took of the jacket he wore and put it on Chi. The jacket was huge and slumped over he small figure, hiding all her modesty.

[/QUOTE]
Chi continued to shake him, confused by the situation before stopping and pointing slowly from her to him "K-Ky... Hu-hurtz?.." he managed to stuttered out, the small lights flash growing weaker. @Adrian Johaanson

Ky grinned widely. "Chi.. You said something." He smiled kindly before looking at her with a confused face.

"What are you Chi.. You don't seem to be a Gapeah.. Or a human?"

[QUOTE="Adrian Johaanson]Ky grinned widely. "Chi.. You said something." He smiled kindly before looking at her with a confused face.
"What are you Chi.. You don't seem to be a Gapeah.. Or a human?"

[/QUOTE]
Chi stared at him blankly "Chi?~..." she asked, tilting her head slightly "Ga-peah... Hooum..manz?" she continued, the lights blinking on and off as she tried to process it.

@Adrian Johaanson

Last edited by a moderator:
Avi ran a hand through her hair and sighed. The hell was she doing? Chi isn't at the workshop and of course there weren't any other Gapaeh that could help.

((i have no idea))

Adrian Johaanson](( CHi is so cute)) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] and @neerios
(Thanks!~ "^W^)

neerios said:
Avi ran a hand through her hair and sighed. The hell was she doing? Chi isn't at the workshop and of course there weren't any other Gapaeh that could help.
((i have no idea))
(Chi wandered off, she left footprints.)

Avi scowled as she looked around the workshop and almost fell to the ground as she saw the footsteps trailing out into the world and out of the safety of her workshop. "Might as well..." She grabbed her bag and shouldered it, the metal and plastic contents inside hitting each other as she head off to find the Gapaeh.

(This RP is six feet under, innit, well they don't call me a mage for nothin. I'm going tuh' revive this.)

Ky looked at Chi warmly. She obviously knew nothing that he was saying, so he quit speaking. After a while of looking around and seeing no one, Ky took off his pants and gave it to Chi. "Here," He said curtly. "Put it over your legs, before you catch a cold."

He was lucky that he wore a extra pair of jeans over his sweat pants.

@TheHappyPikachu, @neerios, @Zeldafangirl, @InvaderTennTallest. @Anyone else I forgot.

( I mentioned you, cuz I wasn't sure you'd get the post.)

Yaaaaaay)

Kenzie looked around as she just saw chi with her uncle" UNCLE" she say as she smiled she was excited getting used to talking again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back