• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Light In The Dark...

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

A long time ago humans lived on a world known as Earth. The humans enjoyed the bounties the world provided them, but they did not care for the world. As the world began to crumble the humans made the gapeah, not in there image but somewhat like them.The gapeah would not feel any emotions and would work until there bodies collapsed, only to be disposed of like trash. The gapeah following the humans orders worked to rebuild the world.

But not long ago that world disappeared along with those who couldn't come here.

The gapeah failed to heal the Earth and instead used what they could salvage to create Chi, a new world for the humans. The few that came to the new world took the still functioning gapeahs with them. In this new world the humans were happy and once again used the gapeah to sustain the world. In passing a human woman became close to a male gapeah. Something known as love developed between the two and I was born. I was something that came from the labor of the gapeah and watchful eye of the humans. I was a new being in a new world, somewhat appropriately, my mother named me after the world. Chi is my world and I am Chi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chi

Hello, I am a Genetically Altered Physically Augmented Emotionless Humanoid, or Gapaeh for short. My directive consists of building and maintaining the new world. I will follow my directive even if it costs me my life.

That's what I was taught my whole life. too listen too commands and try and re-create the broken world... I was born-... I mean 'created' only a bit before the new world so I don't remember much... come too think of it I don't remember much of anything... that's just the way I am... maybe that's how I ended up here? lying in a pile of trash de-activated....alone... I hope i can make some friends! I-I don't know what they are but I heard the other kids talking about it once, they sound like fun.

Chi thought this as she lay in the abandoned pile of trash, her eyes were closed and her body lay still... if it weren't for her strange robot-like ear pieces from a distance she would have looked like a normal person... until you got close.

@Anyone

(First post done!!!! @TheWingedCrusader @Adrian Johaanson )

Kenzie finally opened her eyes after being in a coma for 2 years she look around she was little confused she saw her aunt she couldn't speak she just moaned trying to get her attention @TheHappyPikachu

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie finally opened her eyes after being in a coma for 2 years she look around she was little confused she saw her aunt she couldn't speak she just moaned trying to get her attention @TheHappyPikachu

Fuwatari

Fuwatari looked down at Kenzie slightly shocked "hi!" she said excitedly, tucking me of her own, blonde hair out of her face "welcome back." she then said kindly with a warm smile. @Zeldafangirl

Kenzie looked at her as she smiled' where mom dad what happened i'm confused my head hurts' she signed to her hoping she knew what she was saying

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie looked at her as she smiled' where mom dad what happened i'm confused my head hurts' she signed to her hoping she knew what she was saying
Fuwatari nodded "umm... Their... Missing." She said plainly and bit her lip. @Zeldafangirl

Kenzie looked at her as she shooked her head' no your lying you can tell me i have the right to now i am their daughter are they died and how why am in the hostipal' she signed asking so much questions

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie looked at her as she shooked her head' no your lying you can tell me i have the right to now i am their daughter are they died and how why am in the hostipal' she signed asking so much questions
Fuwa took a step back awkwardly laughing "I-I dunno! I just found you in the middle of nowhere and brought you back here in a coma, you've been asleep for two years!" She said frantically. @Zeldafangirl

Kenzie eyes widen a bit' 2 years that crazy can we just go home where's home now' she signed sadly as she sighed' for the 2 years i been asleep you never gave up hope i wake again' she sign crying

NightCasterZ said:
Lila stumbled towards her mum's leg. "Mummy!" She yelled happily.
Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie eyes widen a bit' 2 years that crazy can we just go home where's home now' she signed sadly as she sighed' for the 2 years i been asleep you never gave up hope i wake again' she sign crying
Fuwa smiles kindly "wherever Chi is..." She said softly, staring out the window as if searching for some lost hope as Lila ran up to her she bent down and picked her up "you wanna see your sister too right?.." She asked smiling. @Zeldafangirl @NightCasterZ

Kenzie got of the bed as she fell down she wasn't sure how to walk yet as she looked around as she stood up again looking at the little girl she forot mostly everything" who she auntie shi" she say to her she used to call her that when she was little

"I'm starving." Kyozu said. He'd been walking for more than five hours, and there was still no sign of the city. "I probably should take up camp, somewhere....it's almost dark." He said aloud. "At least..I think?"

Kenzie just smiled' hiya there i'm kenzie' she signed and wrote on a notebook' why can't i speak its so hard to communicate' she signed to her aunt

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie just smiled' hiya there i'm kenzie' she signed and wrote on a notebook' why can't i speak its so hard to communicate' she signed to her aunt
Fuwa shrugged "no idea!" She said warmly. @Zeldafangirl

Kyozu was about to put up a tent before he heard a voice. He couldn't make out what the voice said, but he knew it sounded like a girl. Turning around swiftly, he got into a taijutsu (Martial Arts) stance and glanced around. "Who's there..?"

Kenzie just looked down' i'm sorry this must be hard for you too' she signed looking at her as she just huggedd her' can we go i don't wanna be here anymore i'm fine' she sign

Kenzie just smiled to the little girl' dang it what should i do' she thought' hiya' she signed a bit hoping she knew sign language probably not she will teach it to her

[QUOTE="Adrian Johaanson]Kyozu was about to put up a tent before he heard a voice. He couldn't make out what the voice said, but he knew it sounded like a girl. Turning around swiftly, he got into a taijutsu (Martial Arts) stance and glanced around. "Who's there..?"

[/QUOTE]
There it is again... Someone's voice, who is it?... Maybe they'll be my friend!! But- I can't move... I can't open my mouth at all, nor can I see... And if someone were to turn me on... I'd forget again... Chi thought to herself sadly, a single tear running down her cold face. @Adrian Johaanson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back