• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Damn you Obamacarrrreeeeeeee!!!

[/QUOTE]
Lol!

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]BACK FROM TEXAS :D
What have i missed

[/QUOTE]
Pretty much...nothing. xD Rebooting NS tho :3 How was Texas?

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]@HoneyBear\-Kat Hello! I have been eagerly awaiting your return...

[/QUOTE]
I AM HERE its been a little busy im sorry but finals are over, im back from texas, so i gots time now

Alright, it''s been a while since the last post again. Just give a shout if you are currently preparing a post (or if you weren't before but are now that I called you out :P ). I have to say that by now I have officially lost any clue on who is still in and who's out. I'll backtrack through the OOC to find that out later, so the actual roll call is going to have to wait, but for now, if you read this please leave a message!

ObiSemKenobi said:
Alright, it''s been a while since the last post again. Just give a shout if you are currently preparing a post (or if you weren't before but are now that I called you out :P ). I have to say that by now I have officially lost any clue on who is still in and who's out. I'll backtrack through the OOC to find that out later, so the actual roll call is going to have to wait, but for now, if you read this please leave a message!
To be honest, I think we should reboot. Rather than having everyone struggle with where they're at and with so much confusion, we could organize what's going on, define the plot some more, and maybe give the story more depth. It's up to @The Shadow Realm, of course.

Been trying to find time to post here, since my posts take a lot of thought xD my plans got canceled today so im sure i can post when i return home from the stables

@TeaMMatE11 The remaining outcast soldiers (including the one engaging Taylor in melee combat) are wearing thermal optics, so he can see her despite the smoke (hence why he attacked her while she lay on the ground in the first place). :P

Folk Tale] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26416-teammate11/ said:
@TeaMMatE11[/URL] The remaining outcast soldiers (including the one engaging Taylor in melee combat) are wearing thermal optics, so he can see her despite the smoke (hence why he attacked her while she lay on the ground in the first place). :P
Yup. Got that. That was clear in the post

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]@HoneyBear\-Kat Well, you sure made it easy for me to jump in xD

[/QUOTE]
Idk if yhats sarcasm oxo

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Idk if yhats sarcasm oxo

[/QUOTE]
Kind of is, but it's lighthearted sarcasm. Like softly punching one's arm in a friendly manner.

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]Kind of is, but it's lighthearted sarcasm. Like softly punching one's arm in a friendly manner.

[/QUOTE]
Ah :3

Well, i tried to make them stay put for a short while, thinking he would sneak in the trunk ^-^' but oxo i...shouldnt assume people can read my thoughts *looks up with guilt* sorry ; ^;

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Ah :3
Well, i tried to make them stay put for a short while, thinking he would sneak in the trunk ^-^' but oxo i...shouldnt assume people can read my thoughts *looks up with guilt* sorry ; ^;

[/QUOTE]
It's okay. *pats your head and hugs you*

((Question, are you a smol bean?))

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]It's okay. *pats your head and hugs you*
((Question, are you a smol bean?))

[/QUOTE]
What does you mean by smol bean?

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]Like, a smol bean. Are you short?

[/QUOTE]
o___e

I....i-im not short just....vertically challenged u -u appearently im below average ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back