• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]That is the magic question. Now we just need Folk to fix the whole 'aiming the gun at Branislav' thing he has going =P

[/QUOTE]
Yeahhhhh >~> I DUNNO WAT TO DOOOOOO *Kyani and I are both confused* xD

Long and short, Scorn offered her smg to Branislav, told Kyani she wouldn't let her be killed, and then walked around behind Unlimited's character and is holding him at gun point.

*Comes back to rpnation, sees he has 13+ notifications* "Holy hell that's alot.." *Starts to read the responses, turns out there's actually around 20+* *Shoots self*

All in all I'm happy that you guys are active once more, and the only reason I haven't been checking in as much recently is because I just got a job that pays 10+ doorrarrs an hour, and I feel the need to work.

I currently have amounted 6 1/2 hours of work and have $65

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]*Comes back to rpnation, sees he has 13+ notifications* "Holy hell that's alot.." *Starts to read the responses, turns out there's actually around 20+* *Shoots self*
All in all I'm happy that you guys are active once more, and the only reason I haven't been checking in as much recently is because I just got a job that pays 10+ doorrarrs an hour, and I feel the need to work.

I currently have amounted 6 1/2 hours of work and have $65

[/QUOTE]
In my next post I shall address the general movement of the Outcasts army as of yet. I was thinking maybe that throughout the course of attack they take over roughly 65% of the city, and then the fsf start taking back ground slowly. Obviously this will be followed by catastrophic collateral damage as when the Outcasts realise they are losing they adopt a do as much damage as possible attitude at that point.

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]In my next post I shall address the general movement of the Outcasts army as of yet. I was thinking maybe that throughout the course of attack they take over roughly 65% of the city, and then the fsf start taking back ground slowly. Obviously this will be followed by catastrophic collateral damage as when the Outcasts realise they are losing they adopt a do as much damage as possible attitude at that point.

[/QUOTE]
m'kay.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]m'kay.

[/QUOTE]
Hmmm... I totally came up with that number 65% randomly and off the top of my head, but I just read your previous post again about the $65 and that seemed weird to me. Maybe that had something to do with the 65%. Interesting...

Hanjizoe said:
Can I join?
You could try, but you should read through the story so far and get a handle of the situation so that when you make a character you have an idea of where you'll be and what faction you'll be a part of.

@ObiSemKenobi, dear, I am so sorry that I've been neglecting the shared duty of Co-GM. You've been doing such a wonderful job, and I've just been a large, depressed, mess as of late. I apologize. <3 I will try to be more active and helpful. ^^

Anaxileah said:
You could try, but you should read through the story so far and get a handle of the situation so that when you make a character you have an idea of where you'll be and what faction you'll be a part of.
@ObiSemKenobi, dear, I am so sorry that I've been neglecting the shared duty of Co-GM. You've been doing such a wonderful job, and I've just been a large, depressed, mess as of late. I apologize. <3 I will try to be more active and helpful. ^^
:o It's you '-'/

Anaxileah said:
Aw, hope you start to feel better soon :3

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Eyy, Hanji. I am on hiatus so sorry for my other rp's untimely demise.

[/QUOTE]
It's A-ok m8

Anaxileah said:
@HoneyBear-Kat because she's the only one left in your general direction.

@Hanjizoe Long story short: Outcasts are in the middle of a frontal assault on the dome city we were all neatly gathered in, and we all deal with it in our different ways. Most characters are currently collected in the hospital in a at-least-four-way stand-off, others are waging a little private guerilla war, and others are actually directing all the masacre (yes, I'm looking at you Folk Tale :P )

THere's three factions in the mix that can be found in the appropriate tab. Wolfpack is currently scattered, FSF is losing, but about to get heavy reinforcements and the Outcasts are the ones doing all the damage.

The rest you'll have to pull out of the introduction posts and general informationa vailable to you for now. I'm sorry for the very snappy synopsis, but I'm a little short on time. I believe there are some fairly resent synopsises a few pages back you can also check.

Hope that helps

Post is up. @Folk Tale and @TeaMMatE11 if both of you happen to respond really fast and find yourselves in a position where you technically need me to post in the upcoming week, just knock them out, shoot them down or, otherwise impare their movement/conscienceness for a while. You can also choose to ignore them for as long as I am gone (apart from the end of my last post of course), and I'll just have to improvise a reason why they didn't do anything after what happened.

Just don't let my temporary abscence stop you from posting :)

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I got cooked like a lobster yesterday 'cause of this damn Texas sun.

[/QUOTE]
I don't burn <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back