• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]SMOL BEAN! *hugs you more* But you are still my Supreme Overlord. Technically.

[/QUOTE]
*mutters* >//^//>

IAMNOTSMOL

and yis u ^u i be the Supreme Ovelord

Assuming fools take kindness and friendliness as flirting

....kinda sad we live in a world that such things can be taken out of context....

Anyway, i dont think im smol oxo

But appearently to Ana i am "below average height" -^-

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]So, therefore, you are smol. Don't argue.

[/QUOTE]
Igdrfgjjgujkfdadtg *shot* o_e

Iamnotsmol

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]God, will you guys stop flirting already?
I iz just kiddin

[/QUOTE]
•-•

HoneyBear-Kat]IAMNOTSMOL *flails infront of Ana's post to cover it* [/QUOTE] *she fails because she is too smol* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35688-vladimir-amikov/ said:
@Vladimir Amikov[/URL] I spek truf

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]God, will you guys stop flirting already?
I iz just kiddin
Lel. I guess no reboot?

I have never actually done a reboot before... how would that work? Would we simply keep the same characters and setting and start the whole thing from scratch again? It seems strange to take a character that has had some time to grow a little back to square one.

It gives people a chance to alter their characters, while allowing us to deepen the plot, give more detail to locations and backstory, and give everyone a chance to start together so we're not all over the place.

Anaxileah said:
*she fails because she is too smol*
@Vladimir Amikov I spek truf

Lel. I guess no reboot?
Guess not, I myself was in favor of a reboot as this isn't what I wanted this Rp to be. I wanted the rp to focus on survival and exploring the barren wasteland, but apparently not everyone wants that.

ObiSemKenobi said:
I have never actually done a reboot before... how would that work? Would we simply keep the same characters and setting and start the whole thing from scratch again? It seems strange to take a character that has had some time to grow a little back to square one.
Yes, you still have the same characters except that you get another chance on starting a story.

Vladimir Amikov] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31131-the-shadow-realm/ said:
@The Shadow Realm[/URL] Really, dude...
Hehe.

Anaxileah said:
It gives people a chance to alter their characters, while allowing us to deepen the plot, give more detail to locations and backstory, and give everyone a chance to start together so we're not all over the place.
Yus.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Guess not, I myself was in favor of a reboot as this isn't what I wanted this Rp to be. I wanted the rp to focus on survival and exploring the barren wasteland, but apparently not everyone wants that.

[/QUOTE]
To be honest, I think we had a little bit too much freedom at the beginning for a plotline like that to be clear. I don't mind wastlanding, sounds cool, but we should probably reboot then and find some reason for all these people of different factions to start working together from the very beginning. I'll have to adjust my character as well, because he would only mess things up at first.

So, if the original GM votes for a reboot then so do I, how are we going to go about it? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back