• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ObiSemKenobi said:
To be honest, I think we had a little bit too much freedom at the beginning for a plotline like that to be clear. I don't mind wastlanding, sounds cool, but we should probably reboot then and find some reason for all these people of different factions to start working together from the very beginning. I'll have to adjust my character as well, because he would only mess things up at first.
So, if the original GM votes for a reboot then so do I, how are we going to go about it? :)
I'll write some shit down, don't worry.

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]@HoneyBear\-Kat Smol Bean? Reply...? Unless we are rebooting, that is.

[/QUOTE]
Is we?

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Is we?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, we're rebooting.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]You guys want me to make another thread or just delete the pots in this one?

[/QUOTE]
Make a new thread, if you want to do so.

Actually I think I have a better plan, although you might disagree with meh on this.

I was thinking of doing another post-apocalyptic roleplay, but instead of this style it would be of the last city on earth. The last city on earth (Not yet named nor developed.) would be walled off from the outside world, and would be the beacon of our planet as the rest of the world lied in crumbled (overgrown) ruins, overrun by creatures once thought humans.

I'd like for it to bear some resemblance to The Last of Us world wise, however the creatures won't be zombies as that has been used time and time again. If I was to think this through this could be an amazing rp, however it might take a few days to complete.

(I'll start roleplaying again too, as my family hardly uses this laptop now!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, another idea I have is that of a pandemic that is starting to kill off life all over our planet, and you (as the roleplayers) get to be one of the people who get to witness the world crumble around you.

Riots, bodybags littering the streets, all the way to the collapse of the U.S government. That and more would be in this rp.

Or we could go the zombies approach in this rp instead, and you get to live from the start of the virus all the way to the end of (your life) or the cure of the virus.

(Sorry, I'm not good at explaining ideas..)

Both sound pretty good. Maybe you'd be interested in the most recent rp by @Javax called "The End of Days"

Anaxileah said:
Both sound pretty good. Maybe you'd be interested in the most recent rp by @Javax called "The End of Days"
I'm going to go join it right now.

Ana, what rp would you rather be in though? (Out of the two ideas I posted.)

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I'm going to go join it right now.
Ana, what rp would you rather be in though? (Out of the two ideas I posted.)

[/QUOTE]
The city one. It's unique. Tell her you're a friend of mine, she's losing hope for the RP.

Anaxileah said:
The city one. It's unique. Tell her you're a friend of mine, she's losing hope for the RP.
I will, but why is she giving up on it? She hasn't even started it up :P \

Oh, and I'll start a tally for the votes, hehe;

Last City: 1x

Pandemic: 0x

Maintain this Rp: 0x

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]You might have to edit it though :P

[/QUOTE]
Of course cx

By the way, my opinion is probably shit, but both ideas are awesome!

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]By the way, my opinion is probably shit, but both ideas are awesome!

[/QUOTE]
Naw, your opinions matter no matter what!

So how do I do this, do I just put a vote on both or...??

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Do you think you can pick one thou? I really want to know everyone's opinions!

[/QUOTE]
Oh oxo

Um hmm...i like the "end of the world" thing with the last city, cause itll make people want to team up and not be alone with the creatures

And with the pandemic, hmmm...i feel like itll build more tension (which is what i like) cause people might wanna stay away from eachother, but the struggle of not being able to do things on your own

Im gonna say pandemic

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Im gonna vote for oandemic but id be happy woth either :D

[/QUOTE]
On the pandemic rp you'll have quite a bit of freedom, so you don't need to worry :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back