• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm terribly sorry to say this but as this moment in time I can't write up the new rp.. I'll try to get it up by next week or so but my plate is full, and it won't be for a bit.

The only things I can do for the next few days is reply to comments and continue on in the rp I'm in. If you guys wish to restart this rp in the time being, I'm giving you guys permission to repost it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I'm terribly sorry to say this but as this moment in time I can't write up the new rp.. I'll try to get it up by next week or so but my plate is full, and it won't be for a bit.
The only things I can do for the next few days is reply to comments and continue on in the rp I'm in. If you guys wish to restart this rp in the time being, I'm giving you guys permission to repost it.

[/QUOTE]
Would you like to talk about idea and I could write up a new role play for you?

We all knew the apocalypse was going to happen some day, many prepared for the end of our civilization while most didn't even bat an eye. Truth is, nobody was prepared for the end - not even the ones who prepared for it their entire existence. The end of the world started out like an knife cloaked with the shadows of its surroundings, masking itself with the rest of humanities problems. In the beginning it started with nothing but a mere cough, and for years to come people dismissed it as a new common cold - and with no casualties it soon slipped once more under humanities radar.

Rough as all hell but you should understand the gist of it. I got to get back to writing soon so please ask questions quickly.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]We all knew the apocalypse was going to happen some day, many prepared for the end of our civilization while most didn't even bat an eye. Truth is, nobody was prepared for the end - not even the ones who prepared for it their entire existence. The end of the world started out like an knife cloaked with the shadows of its surroundings, masking itself with the rest of humanities problems. In the beginning it started with nothing but a mere cough, and for years to come people dismissed it as a new common cold - and with no casualties it soon slipped once more under humanities radar.
Rough as all hell but you should understand the gist of it. I got to get back to writing soon so please ask questions quickly.

[/QUOTE]
Do you want help? Or coding done? Or anything? xD

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Don't worry about little 'ol me yet. I got to get a rough outcrop ready then I'll call for you :3
But yes, code will be needed.

[/QUOTE]
ol'*

And okie dokie. :3

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Don't make fun of meh, I'm in a writing frenzy :3

[/QUOTE]
Okie I'm sowwy <3

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]Any progress, guys?

[/QUOTE]
The plot's done, however I'm not going to post it until I get back from vacation. 3 days or so.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]The plot's done, however I'm not going to post it until I get back from vacation. 3 days or so.

[/QUOTE]
Coolio. Tag us when you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back