• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Okay;
The Last City: 1x

Pandemic Rp (Not yet named.): 1x

The Frozen Earth Reboot: 1x

[/QUOTE]
OH WAIT IM FOR THE REBOOT TOO

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I said to maintain the rp in the post before :P
I guess i'll mark you for both.

[/QUOTE]
Yeeee

I'll just be straight up with you on this, I don't do zombies. Both because Of personal preference and religious reasons.

Pandemic sounds interesting, bit I fear it would be too free/open world and it'll end up like this one. I'm also not top big on horror and I have this feeling that Pandemic would come very close to that.

Your idea for the last city actually reminded me a lot of 'I Am Legend', which I thought was a very good film (and book, even though I haven't read it yet). I think with a plot like that it'll also be easier to throw everyone together into a situation where they have to work together and overcome differences. I'd say it has my vote.

If you could reboot Frozen Planet without zombies though, that would be fine too :)

If you guys find it hard to choose one, I'll write you guys down in each one. Oh, and on the pandemic one, I really want us to all be in one city, and later on branch out into the openish world.

Sorry for the two day late reply.. I had a busy weekend :P

So which rp got the most votes? (If somebody couldn't decide they got put into both.) I got to go do something so could someone please tally for me?

From what I've seen so far:

Lost City:4 (Ana, Honeybear, Obi, Vladimir)

Pandemic: 2 (Honeybear, Vladimir)

Reboot: 2 (Honeybear, Vladimir (+Obi if no zombies))

Did I miss anyone?

ObiSemKenobi said:
From what I've seen so far:
Lost City:4 (Ana, Honeybear, Obi, Vladimir)

Pandemic: 2 (Honeybear, Vladimir)

Reboot: 2 (Honeybear, Vladimir (+Obi if no zombies))

Did I miss anyone?
You missed me although I never picked anything, as I was waiting (and forgot) to cast my vote last.

I myself was going to vote for pandemic, but I'm stoked for the city idea aswell..!

*Puts on gloves and boots* Looks like I gotta go through the mess of writing to get a masterpiece (Hopefully..) Let me get this story started!

Later today though, as I gotta go asleep.. *yawn*

Last edited by a moderator:
@ObiSemKenobi You said you didn't like zombies, so that means I gotta make an original virus, hehe..

Is it fine if it was genetically modified though, spreading through clouds of "blooms?"

I also need the people who are infected to propose a threat to the noninfected, so I need to find a way for them to infect us.. Hm..

Apart from my personal preference, what I really dislike about zombies is that they mess up the concept of resurrection. As a Christian I believe we will all rise from the dead one day and that it will be a glorious event. The very concept of zombies makes rising up from the dead seem like one of the most horrible things one can imagine and as such ruins the very idea of longing for it. In a way it's similar to all those stories with "nice demons". It creates ideas that are very different from what I believe to be reality, so that's why I stay as far away from it as possible.

So in short, if the infected people are dead yet still living, that definitely puts me out of the equation. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. You shouldn't shape an RP to my preferences, just create one that you can enjoy and if I think I can too I'll join it. If not, I'll wait for the next one to come around :) Compromising usually leaves both parties in a position they're only barely comfortable in.

Sorry about the sermon, I just thought it would be easier to explain the reasoning behind my motivations than to search for all the borders :P

ObiSemKenobi said:
Apart from my personal preference, what I really dislike about zombies is that they mess up the concept of resurrection. As a Christian I believe we will all rise from the dead one day and that it will be a glorious event. The very concept of zombies makes rising up from the dead seem like one of the most horrible things one can imagine and as such ruins the very idea of longing for it. In a way it's similar to all those stories with "nice demons". It creates ideas that are very different from what I believe to be reality, so that's why I stay as far away from it as possible.
So in short, if the infected people are dead yet still living, that definitely puts me out of the equation. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. You shouldn't shape an RP to my preferences, just create one that you can enjoy and if I think I can too I'll join it. If not, I'll wait for the next one to come around :) Compromising usually leaves both parties in a position they're only barely comfortable in.

Sorry about the sermon, I just thought it would be easier to explain the reasoning behind my motivations than to search for all the borders :P
o-o ok then

I can help write and code shit

I just did for natural selection's reboot and omfg T^T the werk

ObiSemKenobi said:

Heh, I'm Christian aswell. On the infected part they won't be dead whatsoever. I plan on making this virus as a sort of rage virus, so it only effects the brain and not other bodily functions. The infected would still remember what they were, and still maintain their intelligence, however empathy and reasoning would be out of the reaches of the infected.. (Unless...)

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Link plox, I want to see teh code.

[/QUOTE]
Bruh. My sig. Then choose natural selection xD

Also, I never use code because I haven't freaking memorized the selection yet and/or still haven't found a use for it.

That, or I'm just a lazy bean.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]You don't love meh enough to include me ;-; I cri evry tim.

[/QUOTE]
xD I sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back