• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Dragon and Their Rider (Always Accepting)

Would it spice things up if a group of undead from the Underlands attacked the base?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rose glanced at Hikaru, scanning her. "You can't hide the fact you're a girl." She said simply, her wings buzzing slightly. "I suggest you put your chestplate back on." She said to Hikaru, getting it from the shore and passing it to her. @TheHappyPikachu

ARTHUN AZNABLE

"Well then. I'll be off to talk to... Heh. Those people, I guess. Seeing as how we will have to work with them." Arthun said, patting Justicar's snout. Justicar replied with a snort and a nuzzle which almost knocked Arthun over. "Woah, woah! Okay okay! I'll behave! Go take a rest or something..." Arthun said with a chuckle before walking off to the lake. He pulled down his mask and fished out an apple from his pocket, taking a large bite and chewing.

JUSTICAR

Meanwhile, Justicar shook her wings and took flight towards the roost. She looked forward to perching near the top and feeling the wind as she rested. As she neared the roost, she spotted D'Mago, the head honcho, and a dragon she didn't recognize. She entered a dive and landed near the pair. "Yet another joins this small group. Welcome." She said in a soft, somber tone. Justicar rarely spoke and usually only to other dragons, preferring to use body language to communicate with Arhun who knew her every tic. She shook her wings and snorted. "The winds are a little cold today..." She said somberly.

@Coal @Yonsisac

As Amatsu "Look" around at her new home she would hear the flaps of wings coming from behind,her sight turn back to see....But in reality she just turn her head so it looks like she is not blind,trying to hide it so no one ask about it,in fact...she docent know how anybody looks like here only Sasha,asking how some one looks is rather weird question so her mined docent bother asking,standing beside D'Mago she would hear what seems a female dragon introducing the union of the small dragon group,with a wise slow tone Amatsu replies "Thank you its a honor to join thus small family that blooms here,not just of humans but our kin as well"she said proudly of being here,she wonder how the place look like and as another fact she dint EVEN know where she was standing,it was rock yes but was she close to a edge? Cavern with sleeping dragons? she dint know as right now her magic was resting,so she cant SEE till she uses it.

Hearing the one unknown female drake giving the description of the wind....was it really cold? honestly was fairly comfortable for her,maybe its all the time she has spent above the clouds...who knows "
Cold?...I don't feel them cold in my part,honestly rather comfy for me,perfect better said....Oh where are my manors,I am amatsu,and you must be?"she ask tilting her head slightly,it was weird as she was not looking towards Justicar.....rather forward...

@Coal

Last edited by a moderator:
Aphotic: I believe it is time to introduce ourselves . You have had enough time to observe them.

Lucent: Howshall I. Aphotic rises into the air and gives a great cry before going to land by Lucent's hiding spot near the lake.

JUSTICAR

"Its alright. It was also rude of me to not introduce myself, Amatsu. My name is Justicar, it was bestowed upon me by my rider after he found how difficult it was to pronounce my old name." Justicar said, ruffling her wings. That day was a dark yet joyous day for both her and her rider. Losing their loved ones only to find each other. It was definately the work of the fates.

"A cold wind doesn't always have to be literal. Spread your wings and hold your head up high. The winds can carry emotions and messages." Justicar said, spreading her wings and feeling the wind. "Its a little warmer then before... Was it a funeral? Or perhaps a sick child got better? We will never know unless we see it ourselves." Justicar said somberly before curling up on a patch of rock and laying down. Her wings folded close to her body and her tail curled around her.

@Yonsisac

D'Mago nodded his greeting to Justicar as he stretched out on the rocky perch. "The cold is something unknown to me." He said in a humorous tone. The last rays of sunlight vanished behind the mountain tops, and D'Mago turned his neck towards the base and launched a fireball. It made a perfect arch and fell right in the firepit. The huge logs immediately burst into fire. He then lit one of the nearby braziers on a nearby rock.

_

Ashanti's face was a deep scarlet from embarressment. The so called man he yelled at apparently was just a young girl, and he got an up close view. He was about to talk to Ev until he heard a loud screech, and a dragon flew into the clearing, accompanied by another figure.

Ashanti sighed deeply. This day was probably the longest one he'd ever had.

Hikaru caught the chest piece, still in the water and blushing, she quickly fastened it back on and slowly walked out, still pale faced as she heard the screech, she glanced at Ashanti briefly "For your information yes I am a girl as she says. but that gives you no reason to see me differently... weakly..." she muttered with a clenched fist and firm gaze.

@Coal @Siduri @NightCasterZ

Amatsu got a little curious as his name was simple and yet he says he had a more complex one...interesting "pleasure to meet you....may i ask what is your real name justicar?"she ask with a curious tone as she tilted her head wondering what was it,she sigh as she would shake her head,her horns glow a very dim gold as her eyes open and heard justicar and says "Sorry i don't posses wings but fins hehehe,but when you say to read the feelings of the wind....as a curie...i can kinda....i can see now...much better"she said as she smiled,she was right now using her magic to "see" she could now witness what was near and far....how they look,it felt much better,she would lay down at the edge of the roost as the wind slowly shades her....felt great.

@Wandering Hollow

she heard D'Mago and look at him with a slight chuckle and said "I can tell great flame Draken D'Mago,being one red scaled must be the cold unknown and the heat a living no?"she ask with a curius tone towards the great flame draken D'Mago

@Coal

"This place is for dragons and their human alike, if I am understanding correctly?" Lucent spoke, though she didn't know who she was directing her question toward. Looking toward the group in front them she called out. "Who is in charge here?" Caressing the scales of Aphotic, She waited for a reply.

"My old name? Hm... Its been 7 years since I said it." Justicar said, shifting her body around to get comfortable on her roost.

"Its Artemesia." She said, resting her head on the ground.

@Yonsisac

-

Meanwhile, Arthun was almost at the lake. His apple was half eaten by then but he had a few more in his satchel. "Well now," he said, taking a bite of apple as he reached the small gathering. "This seems like a lively gathering here. A sopping wet maiden, an odd person, a noble and a creeper. This sounds like a joke I heard." He took another bite of apple and chewed. "Oh right. And our hapless leader in the middle of this mess. A great start no?" He snarked with a grin.

@TheHappyPikachu @Coal @AllOut @Siduri

Hikaru glared at the man's comment "I'm not a maiden!?" she yelled viciously before regaining her cool "Listen, I don't... 'appreciate'... being addressed as such in such a low manner. @Wandering Hollow (Sorry for short response.)

"I see you no different than anyone else." She said simply. "Not all girls are weak." She added. Her wings buzzed. "Could you perhaps show me around though? I was not born yet."

Ashanti stepped in front of the newcomer. "I'm the leader..Although some runts like to challenge my authority." He said under his breath.

"Would you like me to show you around?" He asked.

_

D'Mago chuckled at Amatsu. "I'll only experience cold when my last breath leaves this body." He said as he gave her a toothy grin.

@AllOut

[omg sorry i haven't responded made the mistake of joining an RP in the middle of finals. lol.]

Evelyn shot Arthun a short glance - she'd not been referred to as a noble since she was very young, in fact, those who encountered her now could rarely tell the origins she'd left behind so long ago. She quickly brushed the thought aside, focusing on what was happening in the moment. "Hikaru, I, for the life of me, cant figure out why you would think being a woman in this congregation makes you weak. Do I look weak to you?" She bent down to Hikaru's eye level, "Or do you you think of me as something other than a woman?" She narrowed her eyes. "if you want to fight with us you mustn't be fighting with yourself. Use who you are to your advantage beccause you'll die trying to be something you're not." Despite her seemingly harsh words of honesty, she held out a hand for the young girl to step out of the water.

"Let's get you cleaned up and meet with the others. We seem to be getting new recruits and I don't want to miss anything" She raised a brow.

@TheHappyPikachu @Coal @Wandering Hollow

"Whatever you say then." Arthun said with a small chuckle before finishing off his apple and stowing the core away in his satchel and pulling out another one. He then leaned back on a nearby tree and took another bite of apple. Chewing rather obnoxiously at that as he watch the other do their little thing. The sight made him smile. That's right, help each other out. In the end, that person and their dragon would be the one to save your life. He thought to himself as he took another bite from his apple.

Hikaru glared at Ev '...it's weak...' she thought in unison with the girls words against it, she did' t respond to the girls question, at the girls next words though her fist tightened "I never... asked to fight along side you..." she muttered out "And I'm not fighting with myself... I've never... fought with myself... it's just-... no one understands me..." they sounded like selfish words, though that's not how she intended them to be "..except one." she then continued, glancing up at Miharu on the shore, watching with lustful and pained eyes.

It was only at this close-range you could see Hikaru's eyes properly, they were almost mystifying, a mix of crystal blue and a crimson like blood, they were hypnotic, dragging you in and locking you up within them... it only took a mere second to see how much pain they held, how many lies she'd told, how much sadness she'd endured... you see. She took a deep breath
"They say... you can see a persons life through their eyes... if that's the truth... then just looking at mine should tell you-..." she cut off, not finishing the last few words, it was true though, the eyes of every person no matter how sad always continued, even just a little spark of something happy... but Hikaru's... lacked that shine. They were as dull as the now darkening sky, as if lost and desperately searching for some out of reach answer.

"It would be much appreciated as I do not know your lands" Lucent turns to Aphotic who has been at her side.

"Off with you then, to wherever the dragons go. If I'm to be social, so are you."

Aphotic internally rolled his eyes before nudging Lucent towards the man offering to show her around before taking flight and heading towards where he heard other dragons.

AllOut said:
"It would be much appreciated as I do not know your lands" Lucent turns to Aphotic who has been at her side.
"Off with you then, to wherever the dragons go. If I'm to be social, so are you."

Aphotic internally rolled his eyes before nudging Lucent towards the man offering to show her around before taking flight and heading towards where he heard other dragons.
Ashanti led the girl to the training grounds. "This is our base-an inbetween spot more or less- when we're not on missions. The barracks are right there in that wooden cabin, right next to the kitchen. You should probably go unpack and freshen up." He said. "Usually we get by the campfire at night but theres too much drama. Every Dragon Rider seems to be flying in today." He said with a low chuckle. He saw a giant fireball land in the middle of the firepit and laughed. D'Mago had finally learned to aim.

TheHappyPikachu said:

Hikaru glared at Ev '...it's weak...' she thought in unison with the girls words against it, she did' t respond to the girls question, at the girls next words though her fist tightened "I never... asked to fight along side you..." she muttered out "And I'm not fighting with myself... I've never... fought with myself... it's just-... no one understands me..." they sounded like selfish words, though that's not how she intended them to be "..except one." she then continued, glancing up at Miharu on the shore, watching with lustful and pained eyes.

It was only at this close-range you could see Hikaru's eyes properly, they were almost mystifying, a mix of crystal blue and a crimson like blood, they were hypnotic, dragging you in and locking you up within them... it only took a mere second to see how much pain they held, how many lies she'd told, how much sadness she'd endured... you see. She took a deep breath
"They say... you can see a persons life through their eyes... if that's the truth... then just looking at mine should tell you-..." she cut off, not finishing the last few words, it was true though, the eyes of every person no matter how sad always continued, even just a little spark of something happy... but Hikaru's... lacked that shine. They were as dull as the now darkening sky, as if lost and desperately searching for some out of reach answer.

Evelyn's hand dropped to her side. She desperately wanted to help Hikaru, the young girl seemed so lost, she could just see it in her mystifying eyes. Evelyn's were nothing quite special, but they were sincere - a warm deep comforting brown that held all the understanding in the world. Her brow furrowed just a bit. "If you don't want to fight alongside us, then why are you here?" She asked gently. There had to be a reason - that was the reason everyone came here, because they wanted to work together and fight alongside each other to better this crumbling world. "You said, no one understands you, but... you have to at least let us try"

Ko flicked his giant tail, glancing up toward the roost where all the dragons and their riders had gathered. "We really should go up there and meet them" His deep drawl interrupted the conversation - I can take you there if you like, or I can leave you two to your... thoughts?" He shifted his position, impatient to meet with the others.'

@TheHappyPikachu @Coal @Wandering Hollow

Strom was circling over a forest above the Forest east of the Karthe Mountains. The electricity that was coming from his chest was conducting through the clouds in a purple fury, the high electric charge increasing the hydrometers in the clouds, causing heavy rain upon the forest. The result is a thunder storm. (Will this wake it up?) @Coal

Hikaru shook her head "I don't... have a reason for coming." she said slowly, as if picking her words carefully "I'm... to lost to have a path like this... the one who came here is Miharu, all I did was tag along..." she continued, the words almost hurting her to speak, she knew they were a lie, but the word sin her emotionless voice sounded like nothing but the truth... Miharu watched, hearing the words, smiling at Hikaru as if in acknowledgement.

"And I have learnt... not to trust people in understanding me..." she added.

...Then, the cold hearted child did something that no one would predict, not even if they had an eternity, the pale face of the dirty brown haired girl started crying...

She suddenly hugged Ev, it wasn't obvious what her intent was apart from the whisper "Because... it hurts them too much to know...".

@Coal[/URL]
//Well, Land Dragons are ancient. They're probably used to rain and all elements. When I was making them I thought they were really attune with magic or something. I think If your dragon asked a question it wanted answered it would cause it to become semi conscious. Lol I probably sound retarded but I get in deep with what I create xD //

(Nice.) Strom continued to circle over head the forest, the thunder storm picking up and lightning striking in numerous places across the forest.

Strom descended from the clouds, Strom landed on the ground. He stopped at a land form that was at the center of the forest. He rests under the arch that would be the Land Dragons neck.

TheHappyPikachu said:

Hikaru shook her head "I don't... have a reason for coming." she said slowly, as if picking her words carefully "I'm... to lost to have a path like this... the one who came here is Miharu, all I did was tag along..." she continued, the words almost hurting her to speak, she knew they were a lie, but the word sin her emotionless voice sounded like nothing but the truth... Miharu watched, hearing the words, smiling at Hikaru as if in acknowledgement.

"And I have learnt... not to trust people in understanding me..." she added.

...Then, the cold hearted child did something that no one would predict, not even if they had an eternity, the pale face of the dirty brown haired girl started crying...

She suddenly hugged Ev, it wasn't obvious what her intent was apart from the whisper "Because... it hurts them too much to know...".

She grunted in surprise with the sudden impact, startled that Hikaru had so suddenly opened up. After a moment, she returned the embrace. "We can work on that, alright? You can tell me anything you need, I promise it won't hurt. Now, come on. Let's get back there, I'm sure everyone would like to meet you" She said softly, helping Hikaru to her feet.

Hikaru nodded, tears still rolling down her face, with how short and thin she was, she honestly looked just like a child, a child that wanted their parents... a child who'd lost something precious.

Miharu came over slowly "This... is what happens... when you never get a childhood... even when you're older, you're still just a big baby." she said smugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back