• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

Crowley pushed the filled shopping cart down the street, and then up the stairs to the penthouse. Crowley knocked on the door, exhausted.

Crowley continued to knock on the door. "Hello? I locked myself out! Could you guys open up the door?"

@Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh thank god." Crowley said as he wheeled in the shopping cart. "Are you hungry?" Crowley asked, as he looked at Adsila.

Pirlo wandered along the empty streets. He wondered whether he could find any survivors residing here. Its been quite a while since he last saw a fellow survivor. As Pirlo continued to wander, he came across a small group of zombies who were feasting on an old man.

Pirlo was startled. He tried to walk back away quickly when one of them saw him. The zombie gave out a shriek and the others walked with him to attack Pirlo.

Pirlo contemplated what to do when he saw a small leaking oil barrel. He decided to burn them with it using his silenced pistol. He took out his pistol and aimed at the fire barrel. The first shot landed close while the second shot hit a zombie in the foot. He took one more shot but instead of hitting the leaking oil, he shot the barrel which caused an explosion.

The explosion was loud. The zombies were all scattered in pieces and the air smelled like burnt rotten flesh. Pirlo quickly walked away.

@Anyone

MrPotato said:

Pirlo wandered along the empty streets. He wondered whether he could find any survivors residing here. Its been quite a while since he last saw a fellow survivor. As Pirlo continued to wander, he came across a small group of zombies who were feasting on an old man.

Pirlo was startled. He tried to walk back away quickly when one of them saw him. The zombie gave out a shriek and the others walked with him to attack Pirlo.

Pirlo contemplated what to do when he saw a small leaking oil barrel. He decided to burn them with it using his silenced pistol. He took out his pistol and aimed at the fire barrel. The first shot landed close while the second shot hit a zombie in the foot. He took one more shot but instead of hitting the leaking oil, he shot the barrel which caused an explosion.

The explosion was loud. The zombies were all scattered in pieces and the air smelled like burnt rotten flesh. Pirlo quickly walked away.

@Anyone

A mysterious person sneaks up & hits Purlo on the head with a shovel, causing him To pass out!

When he wakes up, there is a campfire, a group of people sitting around it as well as an older man who's pushing 60 chanting "ᎠᏓᎴᏍᎩᏱᏍᎩ ᎠᏯ ᎤᏥᏯ, ᎠᏓᎴᏍᎩᏱᏍᎩ" (Yes, that really is the writing system that the Cherokee language uses BTW!)

It had been a long day. Crowley decided to test if the water was on. He went over to the bathroom and turned the faucet of the shower. Water spurted out as if there was no worry to begin with. Thank god, he said as he undressed. He forgot the last time he had showered properly. He had been across the country when the outbreak started, and had to walk/ride back. Needless to say, he deserved this. The water was warm and filled the room with steam as he washed.

Tonstad39 said:
A mysterious person sneaks up & hits Purlo on the head with a shovel, causing him To pass out!
When he wakes up, there is a campfire, a group of people sitting around it as well as an older man who's pushing 60 chanting "ᎠᏓᎴᏍᎩᏱᏍᎩ ᎠᏯ ᎤᏥᏯ, ᎠᏓᎴᏍᎩᏱᏍᎩ" (Yes, that really is the writing system that the Cherokee language uses BTW!)
((Could you add a translation from now on? That would be cool))

After thoroughly washing the dirt and blood off of himself, Crowley turned off the water. Crowley opened the shower door and reached out to grab his towel. Crowley's heart sunk. It wasn't there. Crowley peaked his head out of the bathroom door and looked around. He would have to walk through the living room to get to his room. Now in the past, this didn't start a problem, due to him living alone. But now, there were people living in his house. He looked around. He couldn't ask Adsila, she was only a girl. He barely knew Zoe. And he would never hear the end of it from Reaper. That left one person. "Uhh.. Megan?! Could you come here? It's-uh, urgent.."

@midnightrose

Where the hell is she? Crowley thought, as he peeked through the crack of the doorway. "Heh heh. Okay Megan, very funny. Now can you please get over here?!"

@midnightrose

"Umm," Crowley blushed as he looked out of the bathroom door. "I was taking a shower and I, uh, kinda forgot my, um, towel.." Crowleyb said as he smiled awkwardly. "Could you possibly go into my room and grab one? Please?"

"Um yeah I can um go grab one." She mumbled and awkwardly rubbed the back over her neck. She speed walked to his room,grabbed a towel and speed walled back. "Here you um go." She handed the towlel to him with a slight blush on her face.

"Thanks. You are a total lifesaver." Crowley said, as he grabbed the towel, dried himself off, and then wrapped it around his waist.

"Yeah don't mention it." She mumbled and turned to walk back to the roof. She only stopped inside for something to drink

"I, uhh, have something to give you, actually." Crowley said as she was about to leave. "One sec, let me go get it!"

Crowley started to run to his room, when he slipped and fell on the hard wood floor with a thump. Luckily, his towel stayed in place. Picking himself up, he then shuffled the rest of the way, not wanting to hurt himself yet again.

He then quickly put on a pair of pants and a white t-shirt. He then dug around in his dresser until he found what he was looking for. He then quickly hurried back out into the living room.

"Yeah, just fell a little," Crowley said, as he met Megan's eyes. "This is for you."

WACP99COMBiCol.jpg

Crowley handed her the gun carefully. "It's a Walther CP99 Compact .177 caliber pistol. I, uh thought you needed it. Is-is something wrong?" Crowley noticed the sadness in Megan's eyes. She had been on the roof a lot.

Megan took it and quickly looked down. "No nothings wrong." She shooked her head and avoided eye contact. "Thanks and now if you excuse.." She mumbled AMD started going to the roof again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back