• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

Crowley grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. "Megan, please. Tell me what's wrong. I care for you, and I want to know what is bothering you." This was bothering Crowley. He couldn't let her go on like this. He needed to know what was bothering her.

@midnightrose

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]((Could you add a translation from now on? That would be cool))

[/QUOTE] (the Cherokee is supposed to translate to "Awaken my captive, awaken!" But native American translations aren't Google accessable via Google translate, so it takes me ages to get the text)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. "Megan, please. Tell me what's wrong. I care for you, and I want to know what is bothering you." This was bothering Crowley. He couldn't let her go on like this. He needed to know.

[/QUOTE]
Adsila nonchalantly gets on her phone and says "maybe she's infected, my old chief (if Chiefs of native american tribes are still a thing!) started becomming a bit of a shut in before he bacame a zombie!"

No, it can't be, Crowley thought as Megan walked away. His heart sank in his chest. What if she was infected? Would he have to kill her? Crowley had to know. So Crowley waited till Megan got to the roof, and snuck up there to see what she was doing.

Adsila shuged and said "it's unlikely since in order for the infection to spread, a zombie would have to bite her, but I guess it's possible!" She tried going on Twitter and is met with intensive buffering!

Megan punched the wall. She didn't want to be with the group. Things were reminding her of the past and she hated it. Crowley was making her seem weak and she didn't want to seem weak

After the wall punching Adsila got worried, for her chief also became mindlessly violent before going full zombie so she grabbed one of Crowly's knives & snuck around behind Megan in case a bit of her flesh started to tense up on the spot!

Crowley winced as her fist met the wall. This wasn't infection. As Crowley saw Adsila walking toward Megan, he held her back and put a finger to his lips.

"Go back downstairs!" Crowley whispered at the small girl, as he plucked the knife from her hands.

(I picture her being like 14 BTW, so not that small) Adsila walked out of the penthouse relying on Crowly to take care of the new Zombie.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Go back downstairs!" Crowley whispered at the small girl, as he plucked the knife from her hands.

[/QUOTE]

Crowley sighed. He had to say it. "I-I just couldn't have anything happen to you. I don't know what I would do if I lost you.. I-I.." Crowley stuttered. He couldn't find the right words. Hitmen don't have relationships like this. It makes them weak. But Crowley needed to say it.

"I don't make relationships. People of my profession can't. And I tried not to," Crowley said with a sad smile. "But when I met you, I.. I felt something. And as much as I've been denying it, I can't. So I have to ask you. Plead with you. Don't go. Please.."

Megan sighed and looked down. "Why? You have a group of people in there. You really don't need me." Megan hugs him. "I need some time alone."

"But it's not about them!" Crowley said. "I-I do need you.. I am worried about you." He couldn't find the right words. He needed to, but he couldn't. "I.. I.. I need to know what is wrong.. It is pulling me apart. You have pulled me out of my comfort zone time and time again. Hell, I fucking sang to you! I.." Crowley was choking up. He had never done this before.

"Okay fine I miss my mom and I keep thinking of what my so called fucking father did to me growing up." She stated and turned away. A stray tear fell from her eye

Crowley did something he had never done in his life. He hugged the girl. As he let go, he looked her in the eyes. He knew the pain. "Come with me. I need to show you something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back