• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

Reaper was humming a song while aiming at some zombies. He heard the steps of the staircase and turned around and headed down with Crowley even tough he didn't know he was behind him.

Crowley turned around to head to the kitchen, when he saw Reaper behind him. Startled, he instinctively punched him. "HOLY- Oh fuck, sorry!"

Crowley then hurried to the kitchen, and opened up a cabinet, containing a bunch of old, dusty bottles. Crowley pulled one out and opened it. It was champagne. He took two glasses and filled them. He then walked carefully down back to his room and offered one to Megan.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley turned around to head to the kitchen, when he saw Reaper behind him. Startled, he instinctively punched him. "HOLY- Oh fuck, sorry!"

[/QUOTE]
Adsila muttered "ᎠᎵᎮᎵᎩ ᎦᎪ ᎥᎥ ᎾᏍᎩᏂᎨᏒᎾ ᎠᏯ" (glad that wasn't me!)

He caught his fist "Dont worry about it.." He said letting go of his fist "Just watch yourself.." he said going toward the corner to wear his dog was and sat down by him. Wolf sleeply opened his eyes and walked on his lap then went back to sleep as Reaper was petting him.

Crowley took a sip of the bubbly gold liquid, and fell back onto his bed. It was getting dark out, and he hadn't had any sleep in the past two days. "Well, I'm tired. I-I love you.." That still sounded foreign in his mouth. He finished his champagne and got into bed.

Crowley woke up in his bed to find Megan still asleep. He smiled, and walked out into the living room. It was a nice, sunny morning. Crowley then walked over to the kitchen, filled the kettle with water, and turned on the stove. While he waited, he walked up to the roof to have a smoke.

He woke up and went straight to the bathroom. On his way there he passed by Crowley's room and saw Megan in his bed "Man he works fast.." he said as he had a smile on his face, then it quickly vanished when he went into the bathroom. When he came out he let a long yawn out. He went up to the roof and saw Crowley "Can i bug you for a smoke..?"

"No, go ahead." Crowley said as he lit another cigarette. "You know, I've noticed that there aren't as many undead out anymore. What do you think happened to 'em?" He took another drag from his cigarette.

~Meanwhile~

Edgar stood on the roof of a nearby apartment building. He had followed his target for years. And now it was the time to strike. He took his rifle and aimed down the scope and waited.

He took a puff and blew the smoke out "Well they are probably bugging someone else or something, but it is pretty weird.." He said looking out at the city. He saw a few groups of zombies in the streets "So.." he didnt know if he should say anything, but he did "So....I saw megan in your bed...what up with that"

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]He took a puff and blew the smoke out "Well they are probably bugging someone else or something, but it is pretty weird.." He said looking out at the city. He saw a few groups of zombies in the streets "So.." he didnt know if he should say anything, but he did "So....I saw megan in your bed...what up with that"

[/QUOTE]
"Hm?" Crowley said as he looked at Reaper. "Oh, no no no. It-it's not what you think. We were just, you know, talking, and one thing led to another, and, uhh we ended up making out." Crowley said, obviously embarrassed by the question and what it implied.

Crowley heard the kettle go off downstairs and quickly walked down and poured the water into a mug with a tea bag in it.

Crowley walked into his room to get dressed, when he saw Megan. Is something wrong? Crowley though as he neared closer to Megan. He put his hand on her shoulder. "Megan?"

Megan forgot where she was at and freaked out when a hand touched her shoulder. She pushed the hand away and tried to run.

Zoe wakes up and sits up on the sofa stretching her arms as she does so. I haven't slept on something so comfortable in ages. She thinks as she stands up.

"Morning, Romeo." She smiles to her German Shepard who playfully runs around her.

She walks into the kitchen and sees the kettle has already boiled so she makes herself a coffee and puts some water into a bowl for Romeo.

"Talking..? Right..well whatever you say" He said taking another puff and putting the cigarette out and then into his pocket. He walked downstairs back to Wolf. "Hmm might as well take wolf for a walk and by walk I mean to the bathroom.." he snickered to himself "Aw..he looks cute when he's sleeping." He push Wolf lightly and he woke up. "Ready to go boy..?" he asked as wolf went back to sleep "I guess he still sleepy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back