• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

Adsila peeks in noticing her lack of zombification and eventually walks in

midnightrose said:
Megan was a bit taken back when he hugged her and she nodded her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crowley led her downstairs to his bedroom. He closed the door and took off his shirt. On his chest where large scars. "I didn't have parents. All I know is that they died. I lived on the streets for almost all of my life. And when you don't have a home, you have to fight for one." Crowley sat on his bed, looking at the floor.

"The first time I killed someone was when I was eight years old. I didn't know his name. I was in an alley, looking for food. I saw this man, holding a knife coming towards me. I blacked out, and then he was on the ground in front of me. His neck was cut open and was lying in a pool of blood. And the knife was in my hands. I was scared. I threw away the knife and ran."

"My home wasn't much of a home. " she lifted her shirt up slightly in the back to show him all of the scars on her back. Some words like worthless were carved in her back. She pulled her shirt back down and sighed.

"Look," Crowley said grabbing her by the arms. "I know what you have been through. I have undergone torture. Literal torture. I know what it is like to feel the pain. I know what it is like to fall asleep with tears streaming down your cheeks. But it doesn't have to be this way. I made it. You have too. Now I have sinned more than you can ever imagine. But we are beyond that. You may think that the world hates you. You may think that no one loves you. But I do." And with that, Crowley embraced the girl with another hug. Tears fell to the floor as he wept over her shoulder. He did it. She broke him. And Crowley didn't care.

@midnightrose

Reaper was in the kitchen cleaning his guns. He smiled as the barrel shined. he put his gun back together and loaded it. Looking down at Wolf he said "Ready to go..." as wolf barked. They both headed to the roof. Reaper heard crolwy say that he didnt need them and reapers expression went from happy to irritated real quick. He hurried to the roof and slammed the stairwells' door. he went to sit on the edge of the roof, thinking of what he heard while petting Wolf "we dont need anybody right..?" he said to Wolf. Wolf whimpered while laying across deaths lap. "its pretty quiet out here huh boy.."

Crowley closed his eyes. He had concealed these feelings ever since he met her. And now he was crying in her arms. What had happened to him? What happened to the stoic killer that he used to be? Crowley was at a crossroads. He could stay the same or take a shot on the dark.

"Yes."

Megan squeezed him. She leaned up and kissed his cheek." I love you to." she continued to hug him as tight as she could as in a way of saying she isn't leaving.

Crowley hugged the girl tightly. He felt free. But there was one more thing to tell Megan. He released the girl and held her hands. This needed to be said. "Megan. I need to say this. Just listen to me."

After a few minutes of hugging Megan let go. "so yeah you finally know why I've been upset." she rubbed her arm and looked at the ground.

Reaper was on the roof looking down at the city "the city kinda looks like my heart..cold, dark. and empty.." he sighed. Wolf got up and walked back down stairs "He must be tired.."

"I have killed a lot of people. Even before the outbreak. And I still have enemies. Ones that aren't dead. If you stay with me, if you mean what you say, you are going to be in danger. You can walk away. I won't blame you if you do. But you need to choose." Crowley stood up, shame in his eyes. He was ready for her to leave.

"Crowley I've been in danger my whole life. Staying with you won't change that plus you can't get rid of me." she stuck her tongue out slightly at him.

Crowley was shocked by her answer. "Are-are you serious?" Crowley's eyes lit up. He had never felt better. So good that he did something he had never done in his life. He kissed her.

After a couple seconds, Crowley pulled away. After realizing what he had done, his cheeks became flush with red. "I-uh, was just excited you didn't leave, you know?" Crowley said, rubbing the back of his neck and smiling awkwardly.

Megan grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for another kiss."I could tell there lover boy." she said after she pulled away and smirked at him

Crowley then looked down, and realized he didn't have his shirt on. He quickly put it back on. "Uh, yeah... I'll be back in a sec." Crowley told Megan as he ran up to the roof, not noticing Reaper.

Megan stands there all awkward. She looked down at the ground. What did I do wrong? She questioned herself when he left the room quickly.

Reaching the roof, Crowley stretched out his arms, letting the wind blow through his hair. And by GOD did it feel good. He looked down at Asdila with a smile. "No. No she's not."

Crowley hurried back downstairs to see Megan once again. "You want something to drink? I have just the thing." Crowley had never felt more happy than he was at that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back