• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

midnightrose said:
Megan his behind a wall and was trying to calm herself down
"Shh.." Crowley hushed as he slowly walked toward Megan. He wrapped her in his arms and held her until she felt safe.

"Yeah...he isnt a morning dog." He laughed and went to the kitchen to refill his bowl of food and water. "So hows your dog..?" He asked Zoe looking at her German shepherd.

midnightrose said:
Megan had some shaky breathes before she calmed down. "I'm sorry." She whispered.
"Don't apologize. It isn't your fault. I just want you to know I'm here." For some reason, Crowley felt responsible for her being scared. He just wanted her to feel safe.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley shot a glare at Adsila.

[/QUOTE]
Adsila, being a skilled Internet troll replied "just cuz ur a 'big bad hitman' doesn't mean you can't find love!" And she did a facial expression to imitate trollface to get on Crowly's nerves!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Megan, wait!" Crowley said going after her. "Did.. Did I do something wrong?"

[/QUOTE]
Adsila says in a smug fashion "she just can't handle my amazingness!"

"Hey, now. She's just a kid. Let me get you some tea." Crowley said as he kissed he on the cheek. "And as for you, Adsila, you are in my house. That means that you treat people with respect." Crowley shook a finger at the teenage girl.

"Did she really just say that outloud.." He asked as he walked up to her "I think there is a reason why he told you not to say anything about him..you idiot" He said

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"Did she really just say that outloud.." He asked as he walked up to her "I think there is a reason why he told you not to say anything about him..you idiot" He said

[/QUOTE]
Adsila was shocked that a white person understood what she said! She responded in shock "Wait, you understand Cherokee!"

Crowley went back to the kettle and poured another mug of tea. He then walked into the music room where Megan currently was.

JonasBrothersCompound-Westlake-TX-Music-Room_h.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.411.jpeg

"You know, even though I have a piano in here, I don't know how to play." Crowley said with a smirk, as he handed the tea to Megan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crowley sipped his tea. He then picked up his guitar and strummed a little. He had never been happier. And idea popped into his head. Crowly looked outside to see Zoe, Reaper, and Adsila. "Hey, do any of you know how to play the piano?"

@Death Reaper @Tonstad39 @NightSky

midnightrose said:
"Yeah she did and I thinks she's trouble." She said to both of the guys. "There's something off about her."
Adsila walked in & said "no, I don't know how to play piano, the tribe was supposed to be teaching me how to weave baskets Untill the apocolypse happened, I was never interested in learning how to play the piano!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back