• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

Death Reaper]He looked at Wolf walking into the room "You ready lazy..?" he said as Wolf barked and came by him. "Well I'm going out to take Wolf for a walk.." He said as he got up and started to walk toward the door. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32590-nightsky/ said:
Adsila says "okay, watch out for zombies!"

Romeo could probably go for a walk as well..

"Hey," Zoe calls after Reaper. "Do you think I could come with you, or if you'd rather go alone you could take Romeo? He's been inside all day." She says walking after him.

@Death Reaper

[QUOTE="Death Reaper](when i read all of them together its like watching show)

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah I know what you mean xD ))

"You can come and so can Romeo.." He said waiting for her and her dog at the door. Wolf was circling Reaper "Wait Wolf...?" Wolf whimpered

"Thanks." She says smiling. "Come on Romeo we're going for a walk." She calls Romeo and crouches down to stroke him. She looks over at Wolf with a concerned expression.

"Is he okay?" She asks Reaper.

"Yeah...he just really wants to go to the bathroom" He said with a slight smile. He opened the door and loaded his Mp5 and his Five seven pistol. "Ready?...Ladies first..." he said trying to be polite.

"Aww." She giggles. "Let's go boy." She says as Romeo sprints out the door.

"Thanks." She smiles to Reaper as she walks out the door after Romeo.

Wolf sprinted out the door as Reaper and Zoe was walking out. Wolf was running behind Romeo. Reaper looked at Zoe the looked ahead threw the scope of his Mp5.

Romeo runs back towards Zoe after doing his business and barks playfully at Wolf. Then runs around in circles. Zoe smiles. That's my Romeo.

She looks over at Reaper.

"How's it looking?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Eh there's a few zombies, but we should be able to get passed" He said as Wolf came from behind a tree and ran back to the group. "So whats your story.." he asked trying to make conversation.

"My story?" Zoe shrugs. "It's nothing special really, I lived with my parents and my younger brother. I was at an arts boarding school when the first zombies appeared. I eventually left and tried to get back home.." She sighs. "When I got home.. They had all disappeared, I don't know if they died or not. Even though it's unlikely they're alive, I still hope that maybe they are" She shakes her head and smiles again. "I'm so glad I found Romeo wondering around near my house. He's all that I have now." She looks over. "What about you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
He chuckled "My story is nothing..." He looked down then back up "I lived in a house where my dad abused my mom. He was in the army and it was kinda a family thing. My older brother is in the army.....I bet he's ok. Well lets get to the bad part: I was at a shooting range with my dad when it happened. Dad said he was going to the bathroom.." His eyes started to water "You had to go to the bathroom..you asshole" He wiped his eyes "He came back and started to groan, and he attacked me....one thing led to another and I shot him"He looked down again. "give me a sec.."

Zoe hears the shout from behind her and shakes her head stepping back slightly.

"I'm sorry.." She turns around and whistles for Romeo who had run off. He hadn't gone far but was occupying himself with a puddle.

"No, Romeo you can't go back into the apartment all muddy." She sighs walking over to him.

Tonstad39 said:
A mysterious short haired women labcoat asks Zoe & Romeo "having issues?"
"No I can look after my dog thank you." Zoe says motioning for Romeo to get behind her.

The woman says "Because if you're stranded out here like this in the midst of an apocolypse, you can consider joining my tribe"

Tonstad39 said:
The woman says "Because if you're stranded out here like this in the midst of an apocolypse, you can consider joining my tribe"
"Thanks for the offer but I'm fine." She says walking back.

"Okay." She said before she stretched and made her way to the stairs. "What's this about?" She questioned Crowley as she made her way up the stairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back