• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"Yeah...he isnt a morning dog." He laughed and went to the kitchen to refill his bowl of food and water. "So hows your dog..?" He asked Zoe looking at her German shepherd.

[/QUOTE]
"He's pretty good." She smiles and looks over to Romeo who is happily asleep on the sofa rolling around. "He's always so energetic and happy."

He looked at the dog rolling on the couch then his attention reverted to Crowley "Well....I dabble in it" He said walking in the music room and sat down at the piano "You have some sheet music..or just go off the top of my head?" @Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
"You pick the song. Just make sure that it has some guitar. We've all been kind of distant lately and I thought we should do something to, you know, spice things up a bit." Crowley said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Death Reaper](do you want to pick the song or do i because only song i know on the piano are just piano)

[/QUOTE]
((I'm just putting in a youtube video and RPing that we are playing it.))

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]((I'm just putting in a youtube video and RPing that we are playing it.))

[/QUOTE]
(I wish I could do that, the only device I seem to have accsess to is my mobile devices, getting links to YouTube videos is impossible without them opening up in the app unless there is another way to get links on mobile devices!)

"Hey Reaper, I have some sheet music if you could play it. Now we only need someone who can play drums." Crowley said.

Zoe follows Reaper into the room and sits on the sofa.

"It's like you're creating a band." She says smiling.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Just something to keep us happy in this apocalypse of ours."

[/QUOTE]
(So, how do I get links to YouTube videos on mobile devices!)

He grabbed the sheet music and put it on the piano. Reaper started to position his fingers and Looked at everyone coming in "Ahh a crowd..even better"

((Sorry for the different picture. In the middle of another RP.))

[media]

[/media]
As Crowley strummed his guitar, he began to sing the song as the sounds of drums and piano blended together into the most beautiful of sounds.

"Well.. that was something.." Crowley as he looked around. "I think we should do this more often."

Zoe smiles and claps her hands enthusiastically.

"That was amazing." She says. "If we weren't in a zombie apocalypse you could've become a famous band in no time."

NightSky said:
Zoe smiles and claps her hands enthusiastically.
"That was amazing." She says. "If we weren't in a zombie apocalypse you could've become a famous band in no time."
I wonder if the apocolypse spread over to YouTube HQ, if not, maybe one of us could still upload something!

"I doubt anyone would watch it though.." She shrugs. "People care more about survival now than social media."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back