• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

I see the man in the street,I take my crossbow off my back and load the bolt. I watch Keon intently,focusing on wether he would be friend or foe.

It took a while but eventually they got back. Freya went to sit on the front step and start to sharpen the sticks they found. Nick went to check the perimeter to see if they had caught any deadies.

"Thanks for saving my ass." She calls after Crowley and gets up to go in the kitchen to get some water for herself and Romeo.

After reaching the roof, Crowley looked at Megan with a raised eyebrow. "What? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry. I'm just, still new to this whole "relationship" thing.. What would you like for me to call you instead?" Crowley blurted, as his face turned bright red.

@midnightrose

Last edited by a moderator:
Walking through the forest/woods mary anne tried over a few branches "ow, ah,i'm hopelessly lost." looking around to see if there was anyone around she noticed a man with a cross bow pointing it to some place she couldn't quit make it out smiling she clasped her hands "maybe he can help. uhhh excuse me mister.!" she screamed her voice seemed to echo through out the forest going up behind him and tapping him on the shoulder "hello i'm mary anne , um i'm lost ." looking at the cross bow in the mans hands

@Yappi

I jump,and talk in a quite voice "get quite and tell me what you need. Pull a weapon and you die" I hold my crossbow at her head

@CALLA

Hearing the scream The unknown man would turn around and spot a guy with a cross bow aimed at him. Eyes narrowed he would unholster one of his black desert eagles and aim it at the man and pull the trigger, the bullet would wiz by the mans head, It was a warning shot.

@CALLA

I react to the gun shot and throw my crossbow Into the street I yell "I'm coming out, don't shoot me or her" I step out of the corner

Mary walked out "hi i'm mary anne , this is -" she turns to look at the man with the cross bow "uh whats your name?" turning back to the guy with the gun "by the way you shouldn't waist bullets you could have said 'come out or 'come out' " she crossed her arms .

@Yappi

@Slasher999999999

"And you could have been bandits" he would say in a calm slightly emotionless tone. He would lower his gun but still have it ready just in case they tried anything.

"It's ok,I understand. I was just trying to see if you were friend or foe." I talk to the man with the high caliber pistol

" uh so do you guys know where we are going ? mostly me ." mary looks at both of the men from side to side " i'm lost , and it's almost dark. do you have a map?" she did hand signals with her hand.

@Yappi

@Slasher999999999

(( she's trying to show you a map basically drawing out a map with her hands))

KeOn would sigh and holster his pistol and start to walk away "Follow me the horde will be coming soon" he would say while not turning back to look at them. A walker would lunge at him and try to bite down on him. Keon would quickly in holster his pistol and would place it in the zombies mouth as it lunged at him and pull the trigger. The vile creauter would get launched back from the force off the bullet. He would continue to walk

@CALLA

He ran inside of the building, not really out of breathe "Well I guess that was your walk Wolf.." He said as Wolf barked. He and Wolf walked up the stairs with no haste. He came inside of the penthouse and set his gun down; As wolf went and laid by the bloody weapon, Reaper went to go get a wet towel to wipe the blood off of it. He came back and saw Zoe and Romeo b the window laying down. He sighed when she only thanked Crowley. Reaper was a bit envious of Crowley. 'Everyone thinks he the hero, the big and bad hitman, the only one who knows what they're doing' were a few things that popped into his head. He proceeded to clean his gun after picking it up and going out on the stairs, hoping that would make him feel better. Just him and his gun.

I follow the man to where he is going, I don't talk on the way enjoying the rhythm of the foot steps

"Hey I got you a drink.." She points to the table where's there's a drink for Reaper and a bowl on the floor for Wolf.

"And thanks." She says with a slight smile. "I probably would be dead right now if it wasn't for you."

@Death Reaper

"Thanks and Crowley would have saved you..he had a sniper" he said as he walked out. he sat on the stairs cleaning his gun, he is not in a good mood. He hopes that cleaning his gun will do the trick. Wolf got up and went to his bowl to drink some water.

Crowley poured a glass of wine for both Megan and himself. "I just wanted today to be special, you know?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back