• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

The little girl followed the lady smiling for the complement she was given "thank you miss."do you have watermelons i really like them but there are not a lot miss."

@midnightrose

CALLA said:
ANN
Nodding her head she smiled " yeah , i haven't eaten anything but water . " she giggled and looked up at her hair "how did you get your hair to be blue ? by hair is brown i tried to paint it once it didn't work, blueberries are for eating only ."

@midnightrose

Eloise

eloise flinched at the noise of someone voice " oh uh yes , who are you ? did she cause trouble? i'm sorry i though uno one was here." she headed towards the stairs going up \

@Safety Hammer
"Well, it looks like there are people here." Crowley said. "She's upstairs. Come with me."

"Sorry again." she walked in the penthouse and ann got up "Hey aunty ." sighing eloise walked up to her niece "why do you always causing trouble ." ann stuck her tongue out "i didn't do anything." Eloise looks up at the women and smiled sweetly at her "I'm sorry to have caused you trouble , i'm Eloise André " she tuck out her hand for the young lady who seemed much younger than her by far.

ann hummed while her aunt was talking "
Ann its not polite stop it . " ann slouched "sorry." she then stopped slouching and sat up straight.

@midnightrose

@Safety Hammer

"There we are, no more mud." Zoe walks out of the bathroom smiling down at her German Shepard, Romeo, trotting along by her feet. She hears some faint unrecognisable voices, she walks out to the kitchen and sees a young girl and an older girl with Crowley and Megan.

"Hey guys." She smiles to Crowley and Megan.

"Hi, I'm Zoe." She looks over to the new people. "And this is Romeo." She strokes Romeo's head.

eloise smiled at Megan "Thats very kind of you to say that. Eloise smiles "Hello i'm eloise André and thi- " ann jumped up ad ran to the dog "hello i'm ann, i like your dog . " ann smile dat the dog "i like your name ." Eloise sighed "thats Ann , sorry she's very blunt."

@midnightrose

@NightSky

@Safety Hammer

"I'm Crowley." Crowley said as he stood towards the back of the group. He wasn't fond of children. They were messy, rude, loud, and most of all, talkative.

Romeo barks happily and licks Ann's cheek.

"Aww, looks like he likes you too." Zoe looks over at Eloise and smiles. "It's okay, you don't need to apologise."

Eloise smiled at romeo and ann and looked up at crowley "its nice to meet you." Ann giggled as the dog licked her " How old are you Romeo ? " Eloise shook her head "She always thinks animals can talk. " Ann turned to her aunt "They can too right romeo ?" Eloise nodded "Ok ok they can talk ." ann looked at the man in the back of the room " Mr. crowley can you teach me to play with that cylinder thing you showed me earlier , it's made of metal right? " she made a hand movement "Aunty has one but she can't use it , and she won't let me touch it either."

@midnightrose

@NightSky

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
CALLA said:
Eloise smiled at romeo and ann and looked up at crowley "its nice to meet you." Ann giggled as the dog licked her " How old are you Romeo ? " Eloise shook her head "She always thinks animals can talk. " Ann turned to her aunt "They can too right romeo ?" Eloise nodded "Ok ok they can talk ." ann looked at the man in the back of the room " Mr. crowley can you teach me to play with that cylinder thing you showed me earlier , it's made of metal right? " she made a hand movement "Aunty has one but she can't use it , and she won't let me touch it either."

@midnightrose

@NightSky

@Safety Hammer
untitle.JPG

The loud conversation that was taking place in the kitchen was making it really hard for Reaper to finish cleaning his gun, but it was done. He stood up and walked into the penthouse. He had the shining Mp5 over his shoulder. Wolf ran by him and stood next to him.

Zoe sits cross legged on the floor next to Ann and Romeo. She whispers to Ann.

"I talk to Romeo all the time." She rubs his head. "He won't talk back but he'll bark and he understands." Romeo barks and rubs his head into Zoe.

Ann giggles " Really ? does he like to play ? " ann plays with romeo's fur making sure she's not hurting him "I had a pet birds he could talk , he was always mocking me and he tolled mommy every thing i did." Ann ruffled romeo's hair.

@NightSky

Zoe smiles brightly.

"He loves to play don't you boy." She blows on his nose and he licks her cheek.

She giggles. "What was your birdys name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back