• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

Crowley didn't reply. All he did was mumble in between the tears. "I just don't want to be alone again.."

Megan didn't bother to ask again she walked in anyway. She walked over and crouched down next to Crowley. "Hey you okay?" She spoke softly to him.

"No.." Crowley said as he looked at Megan with red, tear-soaked eyes. "I'm not okay..." Crowley hugged the girl, tears coming down his cheeks and onto the carpet below. "I am not okay..."

Eloise sighed "Aunty ?" quickly she turned around and sat on the couch next to ann she patted ann's shoulder a couple of times ann went right back to sleep Eloise looked at ann and then through a near by window " Sister , where did you run of too?" looking back at the opened door Megan left opened she sighed "i hope those to get things straightened out."

Megan hugged him back. She rubbed his back. "Its gonna be okay I promise."she told him softly. "I know its hard right now but everything's gonna be okay." She pulled away and wiped his tears.

Crowley looked into Megan's eyes. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I have made a fool of myself." Crowley said to Megan as he brushe his hair back. "I shouldn't be acting like this. You can leave now, if you want.."

steve has been working on hours, days, months? who knows how long, nobody kept count since the day of reckoning happened. steve has been working non-stop since the outbreak to make a cure.

"uhh... anozher failed attempt, zhis is hopeless!!!!" he shouts, he goes out of the lab and out of the hospital, he realizes he had ran out of sodium permanganate so he goes up to a helicopter still being repaired

"code night hawk, we leave now" he says to the pilot

he departures with about 5 more men on the helicopter in search of survivors

Angela was driving in her Skoda Felicia, looking behind her frantically from time to time. She just made it out of her home town, which has been destroyed by zombies. After a while, she leaned back on her seat, and sighed, sobbing quietly. All she managed to find was her father's Colt, and her butterfly knife. Aswell as the keys to the car, it had 1/2 fuel in it. It should last at least 100 more kilometers or so...

(Anyone)

midnightrose said:
Megan rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm ... Im just gonna go..."she mumbled before slowly walking to the door.
Crowley sat for a bit, until he got up and grabbed her arm. "No. I-I want you to stay.. I need you to stay.."

Reaper walked away from the door as megan went in. He went back to his seat with Wolf following him. "Don't worry Wolf, We'll go back out. And this time it'll only be me and you.." He smiled at Wolf as he barked and ran by the door. "Well I guess we can go out now." He said walking by the door. He opened the door and Wolf ran out as he was walking out to. He shut the door and made sure he didn't lock himself out this time. He walked down the stairs and Wolf was waiting for him already at the bottom.

"Trust me I've been hurt before and you know it. I'm gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay. Everyone's gonna be okay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back