• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

He groaned as he got up, holding his shoulder. Wolf barked and growled while chasing Mr. White "Wolf.....ahh" he said as he relocated his shoulder. Wolf started to walk back to Reaper pouting and whimpering. "It's ok boy, I'm ok now let's go tell Crowley what happened." He said running up the stairs and quickly going in the house to Crowley's room.

Crowley was straightening his tie in the mirror. He might have to get some stuff from the hardware store a mile away, in order to fix the hole in his wall. "Looks like we're back to normal." Crowley said to himself.

midnightrose said:
"Well then why am I here? I didn't do anything. Let me go!"
(Btw, I think Mr. White is the most fucked up person I have ever made.)

White clicked his tongue, and crouched down next to Megan.
"Let me tell you a little story. Once upon a time, there was a big bad hitman named Victor Crowley. He was someone who many people feared. So they hired me to get rid of him. But let's say that I took extra interest in that job. And now I will do anything to make him miserable." White kicked the girl in the stomach, breaking a rib. "It's funny how you didn't listen to him the first couple of times he asked you to leave. You could have avoided this all." White smiled devilishly and picked up a crowbar. "Now, let's see that pretty little smile of yours."

evil_smile_by_tonicshadow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan coughed up a bit of blood. "Is that really all you got? I've had worse happen to me. You can't always avoid danger."

midnightrose said:
Megan coughed up a bit of blood. "Is that really all you got? I've had worse happen to me. You can't always avoid danger."
"Feisty." White said as he hit Megan with the crowbar.

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]Reaper busted into his room "A guy named Mr.White took Megan" he said as Wolf barked.

[/QUOTE]
Crowley stopped what he was doing and looked at Reaper. "What?"

midnightrose said:
Megan spat out blood before he hit her with a crow bar. She held back a scream. She gritted her teeth in pain.
"Actually, how about I give you an oppertunity. A way to win back your freedom and never see me again." White said, crouching down to her level. He reached into his white sport coat, pulled out a gun, and dangled it in front of her eyes. "I will give you your freedom if and only if, you kill Victor Crowley. I don't usually give my victims second chance. But this one is too good to pass up."

"No."she spat at him and spit blood on his white coat. "I'm not killing anyone." She took a deep breath. "I don't care about my freedom. I've never been free."

Last edited by a moderator:
midnightrose said:
"No."she spat at him and spit blood on his white coat. "I'm not killing anyone." She took a deep breath. "I don't care about my freedom. I've never been free."
White's smile faded quickly as she spat blood on his coat. "You BITCH!" White punched Megan in the face. "You.. Do you think that was funny? DO YOU?!" White kicked kicked her in the ribs again. "You are one stubborn broad aren't you? Why won't you do it? He hurt you, didn't he?"

Megan looked down as blood dripped from her mouth. She had shallow breaths. "He... He didn't hurt me." She glanced at him then looked back down.

midnightrose said:
Megan looked down as blood dripped from her mouth. She had shallow breaths. "He... He didn't hurt me." She glanced at him then looked back down.
"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" White laughed, has he he kicked her again. "You are so naive. What do you expect to happen? Do you think he is going to swoop in and save you? Do you think he is going to be your knight in shining armor?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" White laughed, has he he kicked her again. "You are so naive. What do you expect to happen? Do you think he is going to swoop in and save you? Do you think he is going to be your knight in shining armor?"

[/QUOTE]
An old man (Dr. Peter Morrison) walks into warehouse for guns & is shocked by the site of the bleeding Megan, he asks "What's going on in here!" While he points a gun at mr. White.

Tonstad39 said:
An old man (Dr. Peter Morrison) walks into warehouse for guns & is shocked by the site of the bleeding Megan, he asks "What's going on in here!" While he points a gun at mr. White.
Mr. White, unflinchingly pulls out his gun and shoots the old man in the legs. "I don't like to be interrupted.."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Mr. White, unflinchingly pulls out his gun and shoots the old man in the legs. "I don't like to be interrupted.."

[/QUOTE] The old man grunted in pain & said "She's not even infected, have mercy!"He said as he attempted to shoot him in the balls, but missed and got his belly instead

"Down the street toward a horde of zombies...." Hr said looking at a wall. "That's a pretty hole, but no time to ask what happened..." He said following Crowley "That asshole dismantled my weapon and there's no time to remantle it" Wolf barked a few times as he started sniffing around.

Tonstad39 said:
The old man grunted in pain & said "She's not even infected, have mercy!"He said as he attempted to shoot him in the balls, but missed and got his belly instead
Mr. White didn't flinch. The bullet had luckily/unluckily only grazed him. White then ran over, and knocked the doctor unconscious.

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"Down the street toward a horde of zombies...." Hr said looking at a wall. "That's a pretty hole, but no time to ask what happened..." He said following Crowley "That asshole dismantled my weapon and there's no time to remantle it" Wolf barked a few times as he started sniffing around.

[/QUOTE]
m3_gg1.jpg

Crowley opened up his drawer and tossed him a submachine gun. "M-3A1. Also known as the 'Grease Gun'. Can you use it?"

Megan grunted in pain. "No he probably won't save me." She spat out more blood. "You can go to hell." She said to Mr. White while looking up at him.

midnightrose said:
Megan grunted in pain. "No he probably won't save me." She spat out more blood. "You can go to hell." She said to Mr. White while looking up at him.
"I've already been, my dear."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back