• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

midnightrose said:
"Trust me I've been hurt before and you know it. I'm gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay. Everyone's gonna be okay."
Crowley got up from the floor and punched the wall in anger. "Really?! I don't think you understand what I'm going through. I just found someone that I finally love. Someone that I trust with my darkest secrets. Someone that I would spend the rest of my fucking life with. And then, the man who has hunted me day in and day out, someone that I have fucking killed twice, appears out of nowhere and tells me that he is going to take you from me! NO! Everyone is not going to be okay! I shouldn't have ever fallen in love.." A tear slipped down Crowley's cheek. "Y-y-you need to go. Before he can hurt you.. I'm sorry.."

Last edited by a moderator:
"You know fucking want? I'll go, I'll leave and I won't come back. You don't have a clue of what I can and can't handle. Don't try to follow me." She walked out grabbed her knife and left the penthouse.

When he got down the stairs he heard megan coming down the stairs "Hey megan...." He saw her with her knife "Where are you going..?" he asked confused as it looked like she was in a rush.

midnightrose said:
"You know fucking want? I'll go, I'll leave and I won't come back. You don't have a clue of what I can and can't handle. Don't try to follow me." She walked out grabbed her knife and left the penthouse.
A tear slipped own Crowley's cheek, as he cried for his lost love. Then, the sound of slow clapping arose from the room. "Jolly good, Victor. That has been the best performance I have seen in ages." Crowley looked up, and saw Edgar standing by the window. "There.. She's gone. You've finally broken me. Is that what you want?" Crowley said, looking at the man in white. "You haven't learned anything, have you Victor? I don't want you to feel bad." The man in white said, laying an arm across Crowley's shoulders. "I want to see you suffer."

Megan stopped and looked at reaper. "I'm leaving and I'm not coming back." A stray tear ran down her cheek. "I can't be here anymore. It hurts and I need to get away. I'm sorry." She walked out the doors and made her way down the street.

"YOU BASTARD!" Crowley screamed, at the top of his lungs. "She was the only one I cared about! Why must you hurt her to get to me?! Why to you torture me?!" Crowley was bent over, sobbing loudly in pain. A he looked back up, Edgar was gone. Crowley yelled in anguish, punching a hole in his wall.

even though Adsila hid in a closet she felt sad for Crowly & started crying suppressed tears

midnightrose said:
"Yeah.." She trailed off. "Hey do you know how old I am?"

midnightrose said:
Megan stopped and looked at reaper. "I'm leaving and I'm not coming back." A stray tear ran down her cheek. "I can't be here anymore. It hurts and I need to get away. I'm sorry." She walked out the doors and made her way down the street.
As Megan made her way out of the building, she heard a voice from the lobby.

"So. You are the girl Victor has been obsessing about. Shame, I thought you would have been a little older."

midnightrose said:
"Um excuse me but who is victor and who are you?" Megan gave him a confused and cold look.
"He didn't even tell you his name? That's rich." Edgar walked towards Megan and laid his hands on her shoulders. "He never liked to use it. You might know him as Crowley." Edgar smiled a sinister smile. "And you may call me Mr. White." With that, White bowed, as if he was greeting someone of royalty. "Do you know why he told you to leave?"

"What happened...Crowley?" He actually had an idea of what was going on. "I'll walk with you..". Wolf barked at the sudden and new person. Reaper quickly pointed his gun at Mr.White and pushed Megan to the back of him while they talked

[QUOTE="Death Reaper]"What happened...Crowley?" He actually had an idea of what was going on. "I'll walk with you..". Wolf barked at the sudden and new person. Reaper quickly pointed his gun at Mr.White and pushed Megan to the back of him while they talked

[/QUOTE]
(You shouldn't have done that)

Before Reaper could push Megan away, Mr. White spun around, grabbed Reaper's arm and pulled it, dislocating his arm and shoulder. He then grabbed Reaper's gun, dismantled it, and threw away the pieces. "Now, as I was saying.."

"Reaper." Megan shouted while looking at the mysterious man. "One don't touch me and two I left for reasons. Reasons you don't need to know."

midnightrose said:
"Reaper!" Megan shouted while looking at the mysterious man. "Who the fuck are you and what the hell do you want?"
"Funny you should ask that, really." Mr. White said as he walked closer to Megan, grinning like an insane man. "What I want is revenge. And there is only one thing that 'Crowley' truly cares for. And that is you." White laughed maniacally, before hitting her across the head, knocking her out. White looked down at Reaper, before kicking him in the ribs. "Be a good boy and tell the boy upstairs what happened, eh?"

@Death Reaper

midnightrose said:
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
xD
White threw the girl over his shoulder and started to walk down the street, casually shooting stray zombies, and whistling some Beck song.

Adsila, hearing mr. White beating her freinds up, she grabbed a large knife out of one of Crowly's jackets & knocked from behind the door to draw Mr. White near.

Tonstad39 said:
Adsila, hearing mr. White beating her freinds up, she grabbed a large knife out of one of Crowly's jackets & knocked from behind the door to draw Mr. White near.
(You do know that White and Megan are no longer in the building, and are now far down the street, right?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](You do know that White and Megan are no longer in the building, and are now far down the street, right?)

[/QUOTE]
(srry) Adsila asks "Is Mr. White out of the building yet!"

(You know Reaper could've easily blocked that right? I mean that he had military training. And I didn't even get to react so thanks...)

[QUOTE="Death Reaper](You know Reaper could've easily blocked that right? I mean that he had military training. And I didn't even get to react so thanks...)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, but it's a plot point. Plus, Mr. White is supposed to be highly trained. Sorry for such short notice. You'll get your chance a bit later.)

[QUOTE="Death Reaper](Can I at least relocate my shoulder?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah. That was the reason why I did it in the first place. I didn't want to give him a handicap.)

midnightrose said:
???????????????????
xD
White whistled a merry tune, as he dumped a bucket-full of cold water on Megan, who was tied to an iron support. "Rise and shine, princess. We are about to have some fun."

warehouse_light_small_www.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back