• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Appocalypse..

"Well next time stay your ugly ass there." She spat blood at him and hung her head down. She was in so much pain. She hasn't felt pain like this since the apocalypse started. Mr. White is as bad as her dad was.

midnightrose said:
"Well next time stay your ugly ass there." She spat blood at him and hung her head down. She was in so much pain. She hasn't felt pain like this since the apocalypse started. Mr. White is as bad as her dad was.
White grabbed her face, and held up her head. "If you are going to insult me, I prefer for you to say it to my face."

midnightrose said:
"Take your ugly ass back to hell." She spat at him and spit blood on his face.
White grabbed her by the hair and slammed the back of her head into the iron support. "What did I tell you about the suit?!"

midnightrose said:
"So what if I do? Maybe I've wanted to be dead for the longest time."
White smirked. "This wasn't about you originally. But you have caught my attention. I won't give you the release of death. I am going to start by killing your lover, and then I will go after all of your friends. The Cherokee girl. The man in the hoodie. The girl with the dog. The woman and her niece. And then after they die in front of you, I will finish you slowly."

"Hey asshole they didn't do anything to you. You got me so just kill me. Don't hurt any of them. They didn't do shit to you. Lay a finger on them and I'll kill you myself."

midnightrose said:
"Hey asshole they didn't do anything to you. You got me so just kill me. Don't hurt any of them. They didn't do shit to you. Lay a finger on them and I'll kill you myself."
"Soft spot, eh? Which one is it then? Who do hate the least?" White said with a smile. He had been looking for the thing that would set her off.

Crowley sprinted out of the doorway and into the street. If Edgar had Megan, she would surely die. He knew that White would do anything to get to him, but he wasn't ready for this.

Adsila got out of the closet & attempted to call Dr. Morrison, her post apocolyptic cheiftain. At the warehouse Dr. Morrison's Dumb phone rings.

Tonstad39 said:
Adsila got out of the closet & attempted to call Dr. Morrison, her post apocolyptic cheiftain. At the warehouse Dr. Morrison's Dumb phone rings.
Mr. White turned his head towards the ringing. Taking the phone out of Dr. Morrison's pocket, he opened it up. "I'm afraid that the doctor is out." White laughed maniacally, before throwing the phone in the air and shooting it, rendering it useless. "Now, where were we?"

@midnightrose

Adsila found her self crouched into a fetal position on a couch in Crowly's penthouse thinking "now what! My apocolyptic tribe leader was killed & my actual tribe are zombies except the shaman!" She mumbled "this is what the trail of tears probably felt like!"

"Fuck you."Megan gritted through her teeth. Her body felt like it was on fire. She attempted to wipe blood off of her face but failed.

midnightrose said:
"Fuck you."Megan gritted through her teeth. Her body felt like it was on fire. She attempted to wipe blood off of her face but failed.
"You would like that, wouldn't you?" White spat, as he looked her in the eyes.

"You're a creepy and you need to go back to hell. Go die in a hole or something. Leave me alone or I'll spit more blood at you."

Crowley continued to run down the empty street, until he reached the warehouse. He banged on the door loudly. "MEGAN?!! MEGAN ARE YOU IN THERE?!?"

After crying for a few minutes, Adsila takes out a piece of paper & writes "ᏗᏇᏅᏒᎢ ᎠᏂᏩᏯ" (home of Wolf clan) in very large letters & tapes it on one of Crowly's walls.

Megan thought she heard someone call her name. She thought she was hearing things due to blood lose. "In ... Here." She tried to call back.

midnightrose said:
Megan thought she heard someone call her name. She thought she was hearing things due to blood lose. "In ... Here." She tried to call back.
Crowley continued to bang on the door. "WHITE!!! LET HER GO!!! YOU WANT ME, YOU CAN HAVE ME! JUST LET HER GO!!!!"

"If it isn't our knight in shining armor, here to save his princess." White said, as he leisurely walked to the door and unlocked it. "We were having sooo much fun before you came here." White opened the door, and Crowley burst through, running towards Megan.

"Oh my.... oh my god..." Crowley said, as he knelt down next to Megan. His voice was shaky. "Wha.. what did he do to you.."

"Look at you, Crowley. You've gone soft. Why is it that this bitch means so much to you?" White said, as pulled out his gun.

Megan slowly lifted her head up to see that Crowley was in front of her. She slightly gave him a half smile. "Hey.." She was was weak and shaky. Her words were barely a whisper.

midnightrose said:
Megan slowly lifted her head up to see that Crowley was in front of her. She slightly gave him a half smile. "Hey.." She was was weak and shaky. Her words were barely a whisper.
"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Crowley yelled as he swung at White. White grabbed his arms and flipped him over his shoulder.

"Well. This went as well as it is going to get. Might as well take my leave. Have fun with your broken lover." White said, as he tipped his hat to Crowley. At this moment, Crowley was at another crossroads. He could go after the man who had ruined his life, or he could save Megan...

"Fuck!" Crowley yelled as he untied Megan and picked her up in his arms.

"Toodles, lover boy!" White said, as he hurried out of the warehouse and out of sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back