• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice says to ruby "calm down" and jumps of the roof and starts running away without a scratch and yells as she runs away "see you later suckers" then trips and falls

I decide to go down stairs, I see Amber "hey, what are you doing down here?" I ask, seeing as everyone else is asleep or up stairs

@CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
(*Distant screams and bloodshed* We left and decided to play monopoly ;-;. Black Catcus: STEAL THE CAR FROM ME!, Neg Shammy: DIE BITCH, Shammy Mira: FUCK FUCK FUCK!, Shammy: I didn't work out well, what did I miss ;- ;)

I see Layla in bad shape. I run over to Layla "what's wrong lass, ya hurt?"

I shake her and realize she is passed out.... I call for anyone to come "Someone Layla's passed out, I need help!!!"

(What has Layla passed out)

Layla laid perfectly still. Her breathing was ever so light, her face pail. The thing was, Layla had the knife wound from Miya, she ate something not so good, and with the conditions she was in, she had trouble breathing, but no medication.

I see a knife wound,most of the time I wouldant help someone but the group would never forgive me for practically murder.(I mean by in the church) I take some gauze and save it For later , It's a large gash so I take some of m old whisky and clean the wound. I take the gauze and cover the gash up.

Layla had felt the pain in her deep sleep. Her body shook in pain as did her head, 'What's going on?' She thought, as she staid there, shaking, her breathing became harsh and slow.

"Keeping you alive so I'm not blamed for your death" I hand her

Some salted deer my brother cooked up and some whisky "get drunk and flush your system with the whisky, then eat the Deer" I leave the gauze and such there and walk away

I go and change my bandages on my head, Amy is nearby. I don't really even need bandages anymore, they just hold sentimental value....and I like them there.

@White Shamrock

Layla had staid still, not knowing what was happening. Her eyes flickered open and she winced in pain, her head also began to hurt. "Hello?" she whispered, her voice rough.

Yappi said:
I go and change my bandages on my head, Amy is nearby. I don't really even need bandages anymore, they just hold sentimental value....and I like them there.
( @White Shamrock ,sry bout that forgot to tag)

Layla looked at her wound as it throbbed in pain. She looked around herself for a moment and shook her head. She picked up the jerky, leaned against the wall, and began to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back