• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaqluin

"If I fail then I'll know how not to make the cure. Besides I'm the world's best bet." Jaqluin then makes a sassy hair flip. "Also now that you're here. May I go explore?" She pointed to the tunnel.

-=-=((@White Shamrock @Frisky Bitz))=-=-

Jason looked at the tunnel "Fine, but if there is some kind of experimental zombie that we will release on the world, I am getting the fuck out." He grabbed the girl and kept her above the ground, in case of traps, or crawlers.

@CellistCat606 @Frisky Bitz

I have finished sharpening my 3 knives and cleaning my revolver. I go back downstairs hoping that I'll be ignored.

When they got to the end of the tunnel there was wooden door with a sign on it that reads BEWARE. To their left there is an empty crate with a rat inside of it scrounging around in it for even the smallest bits of colby jack cheese. To the right there's two stakes, one with a human's head (not a bandit's) on the end of thh stake getting stabbed straight through the center of her head with a katana, the other one has the head of a grizzly bear on the end of the stake that had the upper left quarter of it's head ripped off. Below them there is a stone path leading to the door. Underneath the crate and the two stakes is plain old clay.

-=-=((First time writing a scene hope I did well xD ))=-=-

-=-=((Should this had been faded to black also?))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin looked around seeing few torches scattered around as she noticed dirt falling from the stone ceiling, odd... When they got to the door she saw everthing and let out a little squeak when she saw the 2 gruesome dead heads. "Sh-should we c-continue?" Jaqluin tightened her grip around Jason.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

-=-=((Also pretend @Frisky Bitz is following right behind Jaqluin and Jason))=-=-

Jason picked her up and turned her head away "Lets go in, just don't pay attention to this. You are too young to see this shi-stuff," he said in a nervous and sincere voice. He walked inside and looked at the heads, he swerved so Jaqluin wouldn't look at them, he felt sick.

@CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:

As they opened the door it would creak a few seconds later they could hear footsteps in the distance walking on stone ground. When they got in the walls and ceiling were all wood with a stone path. Every once in a while there was holes in the wall containing a torch surrounded by stone bricks. As they got a few feet farther the sound of laughter could be heard as did the sound of a swishing liquid and to the left of them was a military helmet in surprisingly good conditions with nothing inside of it at all. 1 yard farther and gates to a sewer could be seen. There was still a long way to go and they might've felt as if they were being watched by someone or something.

-=-=((I'm going to let you know right now that this is my cannibal group in the Neutral characters tab, feel free to continue with lots of caution.))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin scootched a bit to the left so the new kid could also ride Jason. She then ducked her head into Jason's back while she waited for this all to be over.

CellistCat606 said:

As they opened the door it would creak a few seconds later they could hear footsteps in the distance walking on stone ground. When they got in the walls and ceiling were all wood with a stone path. Every once in a while there was holes in the wall containing a torch surrounded by stone bricks. As they got a few feet farther the sound of laughter could be heard as did the sound of a swishing liquid and to the left of them was a military helmet in surprisingly good conditions with nothing inside of it at all. 1 yard farther and gates to a sewer could be seen. There was still a long way to go and they might've felt as if they were being watched by someone or something.

-=-=((I'm going to let you know right now that this is my cannibal group in the Neutral characters tab, feel free to continue with lots of caution.))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin scootched a bit to the left so the new kid could also ride Jason. She then ducked her head into Jason's back while she waited for this all to be over.

(Any chance AJ can join this group later? Or come across it?)

Jason kept them both close, he saw Jaqluin being nervous and whispered "It's fine, I am here. I won't let anyone hurt you guys." He brought out his machete and crept towards the swearer, he used the shadows to hide himself. He made sure to be quite, he kept his guns hidden in case they get ideas.

I walk into the inner city, there is a large supper market. It may be empty but then again it's worth a shot. I walk in the general direction of the store hoping Tere will be something of value.

@CellistCat606

As they got closer the figure of a human could be seen to disappear behind one of the walls. They could hear a lot of movement far away as they got even closer. When they were nearing the wall the man disappeared a newspaper could be seen nailed to the left wall reading
Come one, Come all! View attachment 261137 Come one, come all! A group of fellow survivors have brought back a community! We have open houses, guns, gear, and anything you need to survive this apocalypse! We'll allow you to pass through or whatever you need to do. So what are you waiting for? Come on over to <the text here has been ripped off>! We hope to see you there so we can make your life easier in this zombie apocalypse.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin would continue to hold Jason even tighter hearing unfamiliar sounds. She looked to her left to make sure the kid was there luckily he was. Jaqluin then hid her head once again.

-=-=((@White Shamrock and
@Frisky Bitz))=-=-

I walk into the store holding my knife, my ears and eyes flickering everywhere. I don't see much left, maybe some soup.

Yappi said:
I walk into the store holding my knife, my ears and eyes flickering everywhere. I don't see much left, maybe some soup.

-=-=((Now all you need to do is tag me in when you find the rather obvious tunnel in the corner of this store))=-=-

I see a very large...tunnel? I walk into it, maybe some bandits. Might be worth seeing who they are. I walk into the tunnel, expecting attack at any moment.

@CellistCat606

Yappi said:
I see a very large...tunnel? I walk into it, maybe some bandits. Might be worth seeing who they are. I walk into the tunnel, expecting attack at any moment.
@CellistCat606

When AJ got to the end of the tunnel there was wooden door with a sign on it that reads BEWARE. To his left there is an empty crate with 2 rats inside of it fighting over the crumbs of the Colby jack cheese. To the right there's two stakes, one with a human's head (not a bandit's) on the end of the stake getting stabbed straight through the center of her head with a katana, the other one has the head of a grizzly bear on the end of the stake that had the upper left quarter of it's head ripped off with 9-14 flies swarming around both of the dead, lifeless, heads. Below him there is a stone path leading to the door. Underneath the crate and the two stakes is plain old clay.

-=-=((Totally did not Copy and Paste this and edit it just a bit.))=-=-

I see the...decorations, I likey. I walk further in sticking to the shadows. I am very loose in what should be a stressful situation, the only thing really moving is m eyes and ears.

CellistCat606 said:

As they got closer the figure of a human could be seen to disappear behind one of the walls. They could hear a lot of movement far away as they got even closer. When they were nearing the wall the man disappeared a newspaper could be seen nailed to the left wall reading
Come one, Come all! View attachment 261137 Come one, come all! A group of fellow survivors have brought back a community! We have open houses, guns, gear, and anything you need to survive this apocalypse! We'll allow you to pass through or whatever you need to do. So what are you waiting for? Come on over to <the text here has been ripped off>! We hope to see you there so we can make your life easier in this zombie apocalypse.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin would continue to hold Jason even tighter hearing unfamiliar sounds. She looked to her left to make sure the kid was there luckily he was. Jaqluin then hid her head once again.

-=-=((@White Shamrock and
@Frisky Bitz))=-=-
-=-=-((@White Shamrock [sorry that I'm rushing]))=-=-

Jason took the note, he then opened the sewer hatched and crept out. When he got far enough, he grabbed Jaqluin, letting the other kid stay on his back. He gave a nervous smile "You ok kid, you seemed scared," he said continuing to walk to wherever they were going.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{*walks in carrying a scythe* well! I'm back from Kishin hunting! What did I miss?}

[/QUOTE]
(Jason, Jaqluin, and a new kid met cannibals, and AJ is going to meet the cannibals. It has just been us three right now xD )

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{*walks in carrying a scythe* well! I'm back from Kishin hunting! What did I miss?}

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((I'm using my cannibal group finally, also there is a few new characters))=-=-

upload_2016-4-28_22-47-57.png.0a93b9b11c360d9769d5156664ad769b.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-28_22-47-57.png
    upload_2016-4-28_22-47-57.png
    366 KB · Views: 12
I turn the corner and hear some voices. I wonder is this really worth it, should I just get the fuck out of here?.....hmmm

(Quick question, if AJ gets captured can I appeal Loss of limbs. I really don't want AJ to lose limbs or figers)

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((The 3 Musketeers!
upload_2016-4-28_22-47-57-png.270744
Don't judge my love for Disney! ( :( )))=-=-
(Technically there was 4, *throws sword to Brianna* THE 4 MUSKETEERS!)

@Brianna Ackerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back