• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I crash through the church doors, exausted from running. My brother Marcus who was on watch asked me what was going on "Jason...attacked....cannibals....followed" I can't say a thing, I need water

I grab AJ some water and let him drink it, he drinks it down quickly. He tells me that he saw Jason get attacked....we need to rally a malitia, or atleast a fighting force.

I'm just making bombs.....

Layla smiled at Threat. "Cute knife." She began to wheeze a little and coughed a lot. "Damn..." She whispered, her voice harsh and rough. She placed her eyes on her wound and shook her head in pain.

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina

she was walking around the forest and a zombie sees her and she says "hi mister i'm Nina!" the zombie starts to chase her "AHHHH" she falls and crys very loud

I go outside while Marcus thinks about what so do. I explore the woods and think about things. I hear a scream, I move towards it at a....alright pase

I see the girl being chased, I shoot the zombie chasing her and pick up her bear. I give her the stuffed animal back. "Names

AJ"

I'm surprised at the hug so I just pat her back, shocked she wasn't scared by all the blood on my clothes.... I need to get them cleaned. "Nice to meet ya Nina"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back