• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nina

she gasps and says "that is mean you don't take without permisson... or not" she giggled showing her crazy side

(Shammy: We are back and nothing has changed, Neg Shammy: I am back, and everything has changed >:( , Dinosaur Shammy: Rawr I need pizza, Black Cactus: I really am confused here, Shamixander Hamilton: I imagine death so much it feels more like a memory, when it gonna get me, o-*Shot* Shammy Rick: That is enough *Belch* singing for one d-day, Ghost Shammy: I got a rock, Shammy: Those who want to stay raise there hand, *everyone raises there hand* Shammy: Oh go-, Mr. Sham seeks: I'm Mr. Sham seeks look at me)

PixieDusts said:
Layla smiled at Threat. "Cute knife." She began to wheeze a little and coughed a lot. "Damn..." She whispered, her voice harsh and rough. She placed her eyes on her wound and shook her head in pain.
Threat patted her back "There, there it is okay. The knife is Peace's, she likes to use it a lot when she controls me," he said before putting away the knife. He frowned "Do you need anything, I can help," the kid said in a nervous voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her already "I can tell we will be friends" I pat her head. "There's a church nearby with a group, follow me" I go to the church

Nina

she walks with Aj "good friends" she said and opens a compartment in her teddy and gets a Knife from it and its really bloody

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Frisky Bitz]...CRAP...

[/QUOTE]
(Ok so basically we have went through a cannibal den, you have been on Jason's back for the longest time, and we are surrounded by cannibals)

I pull out my butterfly knife and combat knife "very good friends" I say as I walk with a half crazy grin

Nina

she licks the blood off the knife "nummy umm Aj... can you pick me up i'm tired" she asks with an embarrassed blush

"Mmm...Mm..." The duffle bag toting boy was beginning to stir. His eyes slowly fluttered open as he began to regain consciousness. Logan perked up and looked around him, wondering who's back he was riding on and why he was...Wherever he was. Then, he began to to remember. The guy who's back he was riding had saved his life. Now, where the hell were they. "Hey...Whats going on?"

@White Shamrock

Jason looked around as he swiftly grabbed Jaqluin off the ground, he grabbed his machete and pointed it at the new strangers "Morning kid, I am going to commit mas genocide on our new friends," he smiled as he slung Jaqluin to his back, he used the other hand to bring out one of his revolvers.

@Frisky Bitz @CellistCat606

Logan looked around. "Oh. A 'mass genocide', eh?" Logan adgusted himself before hopping off of Jasons' back and slipping the pocket knife out of his...Pocket. The boy looked at Jason and smiled. "My life is on the line here. Might as well foght for it, eh? Now, may I ask..." Logan looked at the cannibals. "Who the hell are your friends?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back