• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(AND I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR AN HOUR PLAYING MONOPOLY WITH MY ALT UNIVERSE SELFS...they are killing each other ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
(Isn't that sucide?)

(Shammy 1: Wow this thread is quite, Shammy 2: Yeah give it a few minutes, but if we stay we could become sick of it, Shammy 1: You know what I am sick of? All you *Dolphin Sound* Shammy! I'm assuming direct control! Shammy 2: SHAMMY NO!!! Shammy 1: Gimme that. Shammy 2: OH MY GOD HE'S GOT A GUN! *Gun goes off* Shammy 1: Everyone step away from the brain, Shammy 3: Oh god you shot Shammy, Shammy 1: That's right. I'm in control. *Outside Shammy's mind* Shammy Mira: Shammy ready to get back to the rp, Shammy 1: Yes I am Shammy, Shammy Mira: ooh, that doesn't sound good)

Last edited by a moderator:
i walk into the church holding the 9 year old cradle style, I walk past Amy. I lay the child on the pew.

@White Shamrock @Wasteful Bucket

Amy got up and looked at him "Someone new huh, anyway how was the trip," she said lying on one of the pews and writing something down on a paper.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

she starts to wake up and sees Aj and another person "hello Aj and other person" she says is a tired voice

@White Shamrock

One of the bandits on the roof shot their tranquilizer gun right at Jason's right arm hoping to get him. The bandit that had knocked out Jaqluin then sprinted to the kid (Aka Logan) and swung his club at the kid's head hoping to knock him out too.

-=-=((@White Shamrock &

@Frisky Bitz))=-=-

Jason saw the shot go into his arm, he used his machete and sliced at the man trying to hit Luke. He took out the dart "I really don't feel this shit," he shot anyone around him, he smiled "I have 10 seconds before I pass out." He continued to shoot before falling to the ground, he was out.

@CellistCat606 @Frisky Bitz

Amy crouched near the little girl "Hi there, what is your name, sweety," she said calmly putting away her katana and smiling at the new person.

@Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

Three days. Three fucking days. I went the wrong way twice. And I've got one leg.

Three fucking days. But I got back to the church.

God I hoped AJ was there. I was going to give him a peice of my mind about leaving me in that fucking building with a dead bandit to walk home alone.

So much for hitting me up when he left.

I managed to crawl up the stairs and fell against the door. And I fell through it. If just managed to regain my balance.

"AJ? Where the fuck is AJ?" I say to anyone who's listening, before I collapse on a pew in exhaustion.

@Yappi

Amy sat on a pew "Hi there Nina, how was your time with JA (Jackass)," she said lifting the kid up, she smiled "Ya adorable you know that," Amy put the girl on the pew.

@Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

Nina

"JA? and thank you for the complement your nice" her stomach rumbles "umm AJ where is my Knife?"

@White Shamrock @Yappi

Yappi said:
I get it out of my pocket "here ya go" I hand it to her and hear Aiden "oh Hia Aiden"
I grab my crutch and stride (we'll sort of) over to AJ

"Oi Fuckface" I growl although it was hard to keep a straight face because of the word fuckface. "Three fucking days it took me to get back because you left me THREE. On one leg. I could have died, dude. I could have fucking died"

@Yappi

I poke Aiden to see if he is alive, I think he just fell over from exhaustion. I help him into a couch

Nina

she looks for something and finds some blood on the floor and picks it up with her knife and eats it "Yum!" she now has blood on her face

@White Shamrock

Nina

"i don't eat meat i just eat the blood only bad peoples blood or the blood i just find around" she sees her reach for the katana "p-please don't hurt me!" and runs off

@White Shamrock

Amy sighed putting the sword away "I lived with a cannibal, she terrified everyone except our leader. She tried to eat us in our sleep," she said as a Jaguar nudge the little girl.

@Wasteful Bucket

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Amy sighed putting the sword away "I lived with a cannibal, she terrified everyone except our leader. She tried to eat us in our sleep," she said as a Jaguar nudge the little girl.
@Wasteful Bucket

[/QUOTE]
I turned away from AJ after I'd let go and towards Amy. "Is she the same one who ate my leg?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back