• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nina

she stops running "s-s-so you won't hurt me like everyone else" she says showing the big scar on her stomach " it's not my fault i like it THEY told me"

@White Shamrock

Amy picked the little girl up hugging her "I-I won't let anyone hurt you, who told you to like it," the women asked as she kept the girl in her arms.

@Wasteful Bucket

I look at the new girl and smile

"Your safe around here, plus human flesh doesn't taste very nice. In fact it's disgusting. I'm Aidan by the way"

@Wasteful Bucket

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Amy was surprised an her eyes showed anger, she stroked the girls hair "It's okay, it's okay, I am here for you," she said letting the girl cry into her shoulder.

@Wasteful Bucket

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina
"i'm Nina nice to meet you" she said and then continues crying

[/QUOTE]
"W..where did you come from?" I ask inquisitively "only I've been gone a few days. How old are you?".

I take a dirty glance at AJ

Nina

"well i was taken away from my dad and my mom trys to eat me"

"well i was taken away from my dad and my mom trys to eat me"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh..kaaayyyy" I say looking to Amy for help. "You're safe here."

I stick out my stump and smile "I'm the one who gets eaten around here, apparently."

Amy smiled "Ya ok, don't scare the living Jesus out of me. Those must have been bad parents," Amy said as she kept the girl in her arms.

@Wasteful Bucket

I listen to the conversation "well I have no real on people who eat human flesh. There choice if

You ask me, anyways I'm sorry about what happened to ya kid" I give a warm smile to Nina

Amy sighed and let her cry in her shoulder again "Please, don't make me nervous, I won't let anyone hurt you." She glared at Aidan as she believed he had caused the crying.

@Wasteful Bucket @Yappi @AidanCee

"well i didn't get out before some of me was gone" she started to cry again

[/QUOTE]
"Well the rest of you is staying, don't worry". I say. I was rubbish with kids. It I was good with Threat so this might work.

I look at the kid "little bugger is exausted, let her sleep" I look at Amy and Aiden "so I have to important conversations now don't I,so who wants to go first" I look at Aidan and Amy

Amy jumped at what she had said "M-mommy, what, how, why," she kept saying these things, as thoughts ran through her mind. She finally stopped and stroked her hair as she sat on a pew with the sleeping child "Your welcome Nina, l-love you," she said actually being happy. She looked at AJ "What is it," she said in a soft voice not trying to wake Nina.

@Wasteful Bucket

Yappi said:
I look at the kid "little bugger is exausted, let her sleep" I look at Amy and Aiden "so I have to important conversations now don't I,so who wants to go first" I look at Aidan and Amy
I hold my tongue waiting for Amy to go first. Because I may have taken a while.

"Awe someone's got a attachment, you may not know but she's more like me only her Insanity shows less." I laugh "anyways Amy we have the phychologist thingy to do today don't we" I grin

Amy growled "This kid is nothing like you, she is a little sweet baby," she said as she kept Nina is her arms. She glared at AJ "Can it wait, I am need to do something at the moment," she said as she slowly walked out.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

she stirs at what Aj said and mumbled "not... insane... no i'm.. not"

@White Shamrock

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Amy growled "This kid is nothing like you, she is a little sweet baby," she said as she kept Nina is her arms. She glared at AJ "Can it wait, I am need to do something at the moment," she said as she slowly walked out.
@Wasteful Bucket

[/QUOTE]
I put my hand up

"If your not having a word with AJ, can I take the opportunity to voice some opinions?"

@White Shamrock

"I'f I didn't show some like ability for her you really think that I would have carried her here?" I say with a smile "anyways yea Aidan"

Yappi said:
"I'f I didn't show some like ability for her you really think that I would have carried her here?" I say with a smile "anyways yea Aidan"
I point to AJ and start my rant

"You fucking Gobshite fuckface. You left me to SLEEP next to a dead fucking bandit. Miles away from here. What did I say? I said hit me up when you're leaving. And did you? Did you bollocks. THREE DAYS, AJ. THREE DAYS has it taken me to get back here. On ONE FUCKING LEG. I could have died. Could have freakin died, AJ."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back