• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy caught it and smiled, she was finally happy. She was now a proud mom with a little girl that she would protect for the rest of her days. She tucked her hand in her pocket and slammed the ball as it went into the air.

@Wasteful Bucket

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
"Thanks,that means a lot to me" I start to sober up "let me tell you why I should be dead, when I was with my first group my best friend before the zombies was the leader. They were possess at my decisions and they decided to kill me, little did they know we switched beds because of preference. That night they went to my old bunk and slit who would have been my throat,but no it was my best friends. They didn't end it fast no no no ,they cut it shallow and let him slowly bleed out screaming. I later killed 5 and held 3 hostage to tell me why. When they didn't I killed them in the same manor as my best friend, a slow bleed out."

-=-=((

@Yappi Why didn't you have AJ tell Aiden the full story?))=-=-

Nina

she almost caught it but it fell out of her little hands she giggled "i'll get it next time"

@White Shamrock

Amy put the ball in her back, and picked Nina up. "You will one day baby, til then practice," she kissed her forehead before walking towards the church, humming a song as she went.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

she is playing with her teddy running around in the church

Amy smiled and jumped behind her "Ya enjoying yourself," she said ruffling the little girls hair "Who's the teddy," she asked looking at the bear.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

"yeah i am this is Ms.Hanson i named her that i found it in a shop in the city" she said as she hugged her mom again

@White Shamrock

Amy smiled "Mrs. Hanson, nice name, ya want me to teach you something," she said picking the girl up and throwing her into the air. She caught her and gave her a hug, she kissed her on the forehead.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

"what mommy! what do you want to teach me!" she asked giggling so hard and loud (and it's Mrs. not Mr.)

@White Shamrock

Amy carried her "Ya want to learn how to use a katana or-" she was stopped by a jaquar that rubbed against her leg. She gave a little laugh and placed Nina right in front of the beast "Good boy, this is my kitty," she said allowing her to pet him.

@Wasteful Bucket

Amy smiled "You are so precious, how are you feeling. I want to ask you something, why did your mother give you a diet of blood," she said in a serious tone, she stroked the back of her head.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

she just said "she would give me nothing thats all i had to eat so i just drank the blood i had from my beatings and her doing... well you saw what happened already

@White Shamrock

Amy hugged her "That isn't healthy you know, I love you and am so sorry that happened to you." Tears rushed down her face at the idea of someone hurting her baby.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

"mommy? can you teach me to eat real food" she says looking at her mom "i don't wanna eat blood no more" she starts crying

@White Shamrock

Amy picks her up "Don't cry, Mommy should be the one crying. I'll help you eat actual food, lets go for a walk and find some," Amy said walking off towards the city, carrying Nina in her arms.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

"mommy? do you think i'm a freak?" she whispers the last part but Amy can hear it

@White Shamrock

Amy twitched "No, no, no they don't see you as a freak. You're my honey bunny, others just don't understand you like me, NEVER CALL YOURSELF A FREAK" she said as she tightened her grip around her baby.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

"mommy there is another scar on my arm" she pulls up her sleeve and the word FREAK is carved in her arm and you can still see bone

@White Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back