• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy twitched "WHO. DID. THAT. TOO. YOU." she didn't want to hurt her child with her tightening grip so she put her jacket on, tucked the bottom inside her pants and placed Nina inside, letting her head peek out of it. She used her free hands to bring out her katana and slice at a tree "I will kill them for they did," she said as her eyes started to water.

@Wasteful Bucket

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Amy twitched "No, no, no they don't see you as a freak. You're my honey bunny, others just don't understand you like me, NEVER CALL YOURSELF A FREAK" she said as she tightened her grip around her baby.
@Wasteful Bucket

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((But she is a Freak (Fantastic, Radical, Energetic, Awesome, Kid))=-=-

-=-=((Amber: "Why is there so much moms here!? Mom this, mom that, it's absolutely disgusting. How about kill these zombies and kill the bad guys!?))=-=-

Nina

she looked down "it was me before i met you mommy i try to kill myself with the Knife i have in my backpack" she looked sad "my old mommy was right i don't deserve anything but pain!" she starts crying and hides her head in the jacket

@White Shamrock

[QUOTE="Frisky Bitz](I HAVE RETURNED, YET AGAIN...what da hell happened?)

[/QUOTE]
(Jason protected you from a guy trying to knock you out and now he is out cold on the floor, Cell will say the rest most likely)

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina
she looked down "it was me before i met you mommy i try to kill myself with the Knife i have in my backpack" she looked sad "my old mommy was right i don't deserve anything but pain!" she starts crying and hides her head in the jacket

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Amber: I may or may not have killed all my childhood friends with a knife...))=-=-

giphy.gif

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: I may or may not have killed all my childhood friends with a knife...))=-=-
(Jason: You are like the joker, you have so many backstories so no one knows which is true)

Logan looked at Jason and a lot of things started going through his head. One of them being how the hell that all happened so fast. Logan figured that he could probably make a break for it now, but Jason had saved his life TWICE now. Logan couldn't just walk away without reoaying the debt he owes the western fellow. "Oh, boy...I'm in for a seriously bad time."

@White Shamrock

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Jason protected you from a guy trying to knock you out and now he is out cold on the floor, Cell will say the rest most likely)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Animal Cell or Plant Cell?))=-=-

The bandit that was going for Logan fell down dead from getting shot in the chest by Jason. 2 of the bandits both holding clubs went for the kid and swung there clubs trying to hit him in the head so he would get knocked out.

-=-=((@White Shamrock and
@Frisky Bitz))=-=-

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Jason: You are like the joker, you have so many backstories so no one knows which is true)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Amber: "It's not my fault that CellistCat606 couldn't decide!" -points at CellistCat606 who is basically about to explode because she can't decide on which one still-))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: "It's not my fault that CellistCat606 couldn't decide!" -points at CellistCat606 who is basically about to explode because she can't decide on which one still-))=-=-
(Shammy: If you explode can I have your fanfiction ;- ;)

Logan looked up at the bandits with clubs and took only a second to realise "Yep, I'm fucked." The boy started running as fast as he could to get away from the bandits and those clubs. "YOU WOULDN'T HURT AN ORPHAN, WOULD YOU?!?! WHY HIT ME WHEN YOU CAN SCREW SOME ZOMBIES OVER?!?!"

@CellistCat606

I walk out to the church, I walk into the city from the woods. I wander around to kill time, maybe see if I can explore some. I come across a old building I open I up and find 2 zombies. I kill them both and look into the next room. I find speed, I grab a lot and put it in my bag.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](You ding dang dingus cell)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((CellistCat606: "Wait...It's a nickname!" -runs outside and screams with a smile on her face- "I GOT A NICKNAME EVERYONE WHO CARES AT ALL!"))=-=-

Amy walked into a house and stroked her hair "Hey it's okay, lets get you something to eat," Amy put Nina down on a chair and looked around finding a can of soup. She tried as best she could to make it under the conditions and brought it to the girl "There, try it hun," she said walking and sitting on the couch.

@Wasteful Bucket

The bandits didn't respond they just kept chasing him. As Logan got closer to the center 2 bandits in front of him started charging at him with their clubs as well as 2 more from both the left side and right side. When one of the bandit's from the right side got close enough she swung (Anyone can be a cannibal and a bandit at the same time! Doesn't matter at all about their gender

:D !) at the kid's head trying to knock the kid out.

Out of the 4 bandits that didn't chase after the Logan 2 of them went to Jaqluin and Jason. One picked up Jason the other picked up Jaqluin. They then watched the chase from a distance.

-=-=((@White Shamrock &
@Frisky Bitz))=-=-

I walk to the front steps of the church and sharpen my boot knife as it has gone full. When I finish I go around and look around for Amy and Nina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back