• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a while of searching I give up into a outlying tree so I can peer into the city

@Frisky Bitz

I went into the city, going into a thick cluster of buildings. I search around for supply's, killing a few zombies along the way.

@CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
I left some bombs in my bag, detonater on my shirt sleeve. I walk into a clearing, I have a real bad feeling about this. I walk out and keep my Rifle close to me

The boy knew that he was faster (*Cough, cough* and smarter *Cough, cough*) than these thugs. Logan slipped between one of the bandit's legs before he could be hit with the clup. Logan had felt the edge of the weapon his the sole of his boot. The boy scrambled to his feet and continued to run, trying to throw the bandit-cannibals off of him. "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK." Sometimes, Logan forgot how old he was.

@CellistCat606

Amy patted her head "Chicken, less blood and more meat, ya want anything else like water or something," she said going to the kitchen and taking supplies and stuffing them in her bag.

@Wasteful Bucket

(Slow day huh?) I wake up from my nap in tree,I look around for a while. I work up the want to move into the city so I walk towards some buildings. As i walk my ears flicker as I hear wild footsteps and cursing in the far distance

@Frisky Bitz

Nina

"Water please thanks mommy" she looks happy but in alot of pain her sleeve is full of blood her FREAK cut was opened and she feeled all of the pain

@White Shamrock

Amy ran over and grabbed a water, she used a little to clean the wound, then went over and got toilet paper to help seal it. When she had finished she patted Nina's head "Better," was all Amy said as she heard the horde trying to open the door smelling the open wound. She took out her sword as she became ready for what would come.

@Wasteful Bucket

I see a large riled up hoard going into a building. I take out my smg and put a homemade muffler (a tin can and some rubber) on it. I try to carefully gun down the large hoard not wanting to draw to many zombies to me, besides what or who got them so riled up

Nina

she says "yeah much better" hears the horde "mommy is that alot of zombies"

@White Shamrock

Amy brought out her shotgun and started shooting at the horde, she shot then down one by one. She laughed before grabbing Nina and slicing down the horde with her free hand. She started to move outside as they circled her, and sliced them down keeping Nina close to her.

@Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

The boy had continued fleeing for his life, not stopping. His lungs were on fire and his feet hurt like fifty shades of (grey) hell. "FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU TOO. FUCK ALL OF YOU," Logan turned for a split second to see the bandit up front. "AND FUCK YOU, ESPECIALLY!!!"

Amy needed her other hand so she tucked Nina back into the jacket. She grabbed her shotgun again and whistled for the jaguar as he ran down the horde trying to make somewhat of a path. She ran out of the zombie wall and continued her shooting, backing up 5 feet every shot.

@Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

I put the smg on full auto and spray a line through the hoard,the suppresser is starting to whare out. I gun down a lot of zombies, I see that it's Amy and Nina. I to theme "Over here!, We need to run" I Shoot a zombie about to bite Amy

Nina

she falls out the jacket but no one notices so she starts running from the horde but they follow her and leave Amy and Aj "AHHHHH" (still no one hears

@White Shamrock @Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back