• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy clutched her head "NO! NO! NO!, You bitch," she said slamming Rubies head in. She went over to Nina and patched the wound as best she could, tears rand down Amy's face while she hugged Nina "D-don't die on me please, I just got you," she said in a quivering voice.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

"m-mommy this feels... nice i wanna go but i wont f-for you" she grabs Amys hand

@White Shamrock

Amy clenched Nina's hand "I want you to outlive me, I want to see my baby girl grow up. I love you," she said holding the little girl close, her arms cradling the little girl.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

she said "i'm hungry is there any food mommy" and then remembered something "mommy what day is it"

@White Shamrock

Amy smiled "Ya want your usual or actual food, as for the day I lost track a while ago," she said laughing a little laughing at the fact Nina was still alive.

@Wasteful Bucket

I look at Amy, she truly cares for her.... I like the kid to but getting so attached so quickly in the zombie Apacolypse will ONLY end horribly. I go the Thomas tie him up and splash him with water "I'm going to make you scream like a whore during Spanish Inquisition" I laugh

Nina

"do we have a (gra)nola bar and i think its my birfday"

Tomas

he wakes up and says "Fuck you Aj i thought we were friends and where is my daughter!"

I smile cruely "dead, Impaled and head smashed in." I say with a happy voice "besides we stopped being friends when you hurt a child" I grab my knifes and stab one into his hand "so scream, I want the church to hear you cry"

Amy walked downstairs and opened a box underneath Jason's bed, she takes out a granola bar and went back up. Amy tickled her "Happy birthday, what do you want to do," she asked putting the bar in Nina's hands.

@Wasteful Bucket

I wipe it off "awe someone still tough? Not for long" I say in a crazy voice towards the end. I start to pry out his teeth with my knife, purposely cutting out some of his gums.

Amy lied on the pew still holding Nina "I would like that a lot, my little princess," she said lifting her up and throws her in the air catching her. Amy holds her tight like a 4 year old with a teddy bear.

@Wasteful Bucket

Tomas

he holding back tears but still wont scream and bite with the teeth he still has

Nina

she giggles and says "will the zombies ever go away mommy"

@White Shamrock

I finish pulling out all his teeth then I cut off his lower lip, so all he can do is scream. After that I cut off his finger and throw it to the side, then I start to slowly saw off his ear....

Amy kept her grip "One day, when you're old it will be a memory, and I will be there to laugh with you," she said laughing and swerving to the side of the pew.

@Wasteful Bucket

I knock him out and place a bag over his head, I place one more rope around his neck and the pole so that way he is constantly choked but gets barely enough air to survive. I go to the main room and collapse on a pew, I slowly fall Asleep (night everyone)

(night Yappi)

Nina

she says very embarrassed "mommy is it ok to like-like other girls"

@White Shamrock

Amy smiled "Of course it is, I would be happy for you. I am glad you told me this, it makes me proud to know my little girl can trust me," she said stroking the girls hair and hugging her tight.

@Wasteful Bucket

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks sad and says "i'm the only girl my age left here i'm never gonna find anyone" she crys softly

@White Shamrock

Amy sighed "You will, just wait, you'll make someone lucky one day. I need you to stop crying only mommy should cry, you are too precious to cry," she said humming a tune as she tried and calmed Nina.

@Wasteful Bucket

Amy yawned "You want to sleep with me, or run off somewhere, it's getting late and I need rest," she said trying to keep awake and watch Nina.

@Wasteful Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back