• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy picked her up and walked to her bed downstairs, she places her on her bed "Love you too sweety, night," she lied down on the floor, looking at the ceiling and humming.

@Wasteful Bucket

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up.

I must have fallen asleep mid conversation. AJ had gone and left me. Well he was totally right to do so this time.

I wondered if meeting a whimpering nine year old girl was dream. Because I told her that she was safe here. And that was a complete and utter lie. After all, it was Amy who was holding her. THE Amy that held me hostage...

No one was safe here but maybe the children, not even me at times. I was beginning to realise that

I walk through the woods humming a tune, I come across a church. I knock on the door 3 times hoping for someone to answer

@anyoneinchurch

(
She is 10 so yea,react accordingly)

Yappi said:
I walk through the woods humming a tune, I come across a church. I knock on the door 3 times hoping for someone to answer
@anyoneinchurch

(
She is 10 so yea,react accordingly)
I hobble over to the door. Guard up, still weapon less,mind.

I see a small girl but just a bit taller than the girl I met yesterday

"Erm, hi. Come in" I say

Nina

she hear someone open the door she is a little sore from her wound she walks to the entrance and sees a girl about her age "Mommy was Right!" she said a little too loudly

Yappi said:
I see a one legged man open the door, I follow his order and walk inside "So what's your name?"
"I'm Aidan." I say

"Come make yourself at home. You're safe here". I wince because I was telling that lie again.

"Nina's your age. Why don't you two play?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina

now getting a good look at the girl she thought Shayla was cute she said with a blush "h-hi i'm Nina Hanson" then pain came back and she had to sit down clutching her stomach

@Yappi

"What a nice name, Nina" I see her clutch her stomach in pain "what happened?" I look to the right to see someone impaled on a sword. I almost throw up from all the blood and her head smashed in.

Nina

"the girl you almost trew up at shot me in the tummy and her dad shot me in the foot an i tried to- never mind the last one i wonder what AJ is doing with the guy right now?"

"That sounds.....horrible" I recover and hear her say the name AJ "that's my brothers name,AJ" I say with a somewhat happy/sad face

Nina

"well don't go in the back i think that's where they are and he's probably tortureing him" she looks at her/my arm and says "mommy's wrong i am a freak" she pulled up her sleeve and showed the FREAK scar

@Yappi

I pull her sleeve back down "freak or not, your still you. Being a freak doesn't make you any less of well....you" I say with a warm smile trying to ignore what she said about torture

Nina she tried to smile but just cried "if mommy saw me she would start to stab a wall with the sword on the girl and how long have you not seen Aj"

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back