• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nina

she blushes and says "w-well Aj is probably not the same as then because if he was you'd have a hate love thing he is the one who found me and he had a lot of blood on his cloths but he may not be your brother i think he has two other brothers"

Last edited by a moderator:
Logan was wandering around, looking almost dead. He was more pale then usual and his clothes were dirty. He had just barely escaped the bandits that held him the other day. ". . ."

(Near @Wasteful Bucket
@Yappi )

"It's best we don't tell them I'm there sister, they think I'm dead. That and they would get really protective so keep this our little secret" I say sitting down with a smile, I move my red hair out of my face

Nina

she look very nervous like she is debating something "Shayla what would you do if someone just kissed you out of nowhere" she asked not hiding her nervousness

@Yappi

Amy rolled on the floor and stood up stretching with a yawn, she went up the ladder and saw Nina. She smiled before going outside ignoring anyone else, she wandered till a kid came into view, she picked him up and took him back.

@Wasteful Bucket

Shayla

"Id be happy that someone would do that" I say my cheeks growing bright red

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina

she giggled and felt her nervousness go away and straight up kissed Shayla and hugged her while she did it

Shayla

I am shocked but I follow along, I kiss back and then jump away. Little bit "huh so that's why you asked that..." My cheeks so bright red that you could call me Rudolph

Nina

a little sad that it was over said "yeah your cute i couldn't resist" she had a smirk the whole time

Nina

still feeling like she needs to tease "maybe more than friends" still having a smirk

"I came from the city, into the woods. Came across this place" I say in a explanation sort of way

Yappi said:
"I came from the city, into the woods. Came across this place" I say in a explanation sort of way
"Pretty cool staying alive all on ye own. What about who you were with? I mean, you haven't been alone for all this time."

Amy walked back in carrying Luke, and looked at Aidan "I see you have met my little girl," she said with a smile before looking down at Nina. She walked over to her "Hi sweety how did you sleep," she said as she put the kid on the pew.

@Wasteful Bucket @Frisky Bitz

AidanCee said:
"Pretty cool staying alive all on ye own. What about who you were with? I mean, you haven't been alone for all this time."
Shayla

"Well I have survived by avoiding zombies, humans I just point this at them and they start to get scared" I pull out my unloaded handgun. I see Amy "are you Ninas mum?"

Amy smiled "I am, and also BREAK MY LITTLE GIRLS HEART AND I WILL FEED YOU TOO THE FUCKING WALKERS," she said holding her smile before sitting down on a pew.

@Wasteful Bucket @Frisky Bitz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back