• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nina

she runs out and says to Shayla " i'm not very good Shay oh and can i call you that" she asked

Wasteful Bucket]Nina complete misses it she looks down "i can't catch it" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
@Yappi[/URL]
I sit on a pew and give Nina my crutch.

"Here play baseball with this you two."

Wasteful Bucket]Nina "baseball! i love base ball Shay throw it to me" she asks "thanks Aidan" she gets ready to hit it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
I sit and watch them play

"I'll be umpire. Are they called umpires? Referees? Whatever" I laugh. It was the first positive thing in forever.

" I used to play!" I say with a exited tone. I pick up the ball, I throw it to the right of her so she can hit it. The ball is going fast but not too fast.

(yeah im coming for you guys)

"... argh, my cure is going nowhere.... i need help" he said to himself, he goes out and a guard was passing by. he walks up to the guard and said "we are going on another rescue mission, ready the choppers in 10 minutes with my rescue team". the guard runs towards the barracks and quickly alerts everyone, 10 minutes later they were on the roof where the choppers were being prepped, the ammo was full and the rescue team that consisted of 15 people and 5 elite soldiers were already boarding the chopper, they set off finding survivors who can help with the cure, he saw a church where he saw some movement. he shone a huge light towards the survivors "alright people, we could be seeing some survivors, if it's raiders shoot em, if it's zombies you know what to do, if they singal us back then send us down" he said

Shayla

I see a big flying thing in the sky...a helicopter. Wave my arms trying to signal it

AJ

I wake up to the loud engine noise, I walk outside to see a new kid. I try to wave down the chopper.

Marcus

I keep a close eye for anything that's out of place

Nina

she hits the ball far and starts to run to the next base but makes it all the way and runs for the ball and hears something "SHAY i think i hear something" she has not seen the chopper

@Yappi @Salex

"SIR!!! I SEE A SINGAL!! ITS SURVIVORS!" the pilot shouted, they landed the chopper on the field, with the soldiers going out first and aiming their assault rifles on the survivors "ARE YOU INFECTED!?" an elite soldier asked @Wasteful Bucket

Shayla

"It's a flying thing!!!" I tell trying to go over the noise that it was making, I point at the chopper

AJ

I walk up to him "No, but I do think some of us need help mental and physically" I hope he won't find Thomas in the back, tourtured and missing teeth and a finger

I point to my bandages "I was hit 8 times across the head with a pipe, I don't think I'm exactly sane" I say with a half crazy smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
Shayla
"It's a flying thing!!!" I tell trying to go over the noise that it was making, I point at the chopper
AidanCee said:
I head outside to soldiers with assult rifles. I put one hand up and call inside
"Stay where you are girls."
Yappi said:
AJ
I walk up to him "No, but I do think some of us need help mental and physically" I hope he won't find Thomas in the back, tourtured and missing teeth and a finger
"alright doc it's clean!" the elite soldier said, from the chopper a man using a mask and bloodied white clothes came down "hello... my name is the doctor, i am here to help you" he said in a dominant yet calm voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back