• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy took out some toilet paper from her bag, and asked "Where is it, I can patch you up. Those assholes would need to shoot me first to grab you," she said as she watched the soldiers.

@Wasteful Bucket

Amy patched the wound as best she could, and smiled "How was that my little blood bank. I hoped it helps, we need to find you some actual medical supplies," she looked at her clothes, bloody from the times she needed to patch Nina up.

@Wasteful Bucket

Zeta Force 123

General Butch lead his team to a church they hid in the bushes and Butch went to greet them but saw they were surrounded so he signals the rest of his team to sneak over and get the people at the church. Girly was behind Beast and told Lenord to come over. Lenord walked over to Girly he whispered "what Girly" he got no answer except "just get behind me" Beast wants to charge in and kill but his orders were to walk he grunted "Girly and Lenord shut up"

Nina

she saw the people coming "mommy look!" she pointed at the group coming

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Amy kept a tight grip around Nina as she saw the group, she didn't move from her spot. She glared at the soldiers and upon seeing the group she said "More of these assholes," Amy tightened her grip on the katana.

@Wasteful Bucket

Zeta (im gonna use that)

Beast gets his sword out and Charges like he was told and yells to the group "RUN FOR THE BUSHES"

Lenord says to Nina and Amy "we are Zeta force 123 and please listen to Beast the guy with the sword"

Girly says to the others "RUN OUR GENERAL WILL BE IN THE BUSHES"

General Butch was watching them in anger "i said DON'T charge not DO charge, BEAST GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE"

Nina says "mommy RUN" she hugged her mom tight

@White Shamrock @Yappi @AidanCee

Amy runs towards the bush putting her katana away and keeping a tight grip on Nina. She tripped but rolled into the bush using her hands for protection around her "Y-you ok," she asked nervous of hurting her.

@Wasteful Bucket

Shayla

I run with Nina trying to keep up with Amy

AJ

I have a tight grip on my gun

, I have a plan set up and I right next to the church steps for cover

Marcus

My rifle is out and cocked, my crosshairs on there leader

Nina said "yeah"

General Butch says "sorry for the mix up i'm Gerald L. Butch the general of this rag tag group of IDIOTS"

Girly looks at them and say " i'm Samantha W. Sulivin or Girly as the guys call me" she looks at them with a angry face

Beast says with a frown "Juan Mendez or Beast"

Lenord says "Private Lenord Fegment"

@White Shamrock @Yappi

Marcus

I almost shoot him but lucky for him the safety was on....

AJ

I relax a little, seeing that there military but I still am ready to quick draw

General Butch says "no need for violence... yet" looking at the soldiers

Beast just laughs and says "they won't stand a chance"

Nina says "Shay? you over here she says looking around for her friend

@White Shamrock

Nina "nope" she goes over and kisses Shay "i love you"

Girly giggles and says "they sure do like each other"

Lenord says sarcastically "nice group"

I kiss her back "I love you too" my checks still get bright red, especially when the soliders commented on us.

Girly said to amy "your daughter really likes this 'Shay' and Lenord just doesn't like romance if you know what i mean"

Lenord says with a blush "n-no i- SHUT UP!" he got mad and stormed off

Beast says "it'll last a day give or take"

Nina giggles at Lenord

@White Shamrock @Yappi

Amy sighed and put Nina down "Who the fuck are you guys, some kind of civil war group," she said tapping her foot and crossing her arms. She looked down at the little couples and patted Nina's head.

@Wasteful Bucket

Shayla

I laughed with Nina at Lenard

AJ

"Yea,come barging I here expecting to do something. Have all this firepower on you" I look at Amy "so what is you goal here"

General Butch says simply "we are the last US military group made by our Dead president the one you were with are just the AWOL's from our old groups and our mission wipe the Gut-Gobblers off the planet and get survivors to stay alive to rebuild our great nation"

"yep"

"mhm-hm"

lenord says from his place on the rock "...yep"

Dane approached the group of survivors, laughing a little at the commotion.

"Oi oi, what's going on here then?"

@White Shamrock

@Wasteful Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back