• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
I point to my bandages "I was hit 8 times across the head with a pipe, I don't think I'm exactly sane" I say with a half crazy smile
I looked at AJ. Did he know these people?

"AJ what's going on" I say. Voice quietened slightly

Wasteful Bucket]Nina walks up tho one of the soilders "hello you look cool i'm 9" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
@Salex[/URL]
"aw, aren't you a cutie?" the elite soldier said while patting her head

Salex said:
"alright doc it's clean!" the elite soldier said, from the chopper a man using a mask and bloodied white clothes came down "hello... my name is the doctor, i am here to help you" he said in a dominant yet calm voice
I look at the doctor. He seemed OK. Genuine but I couldn't be sure

"Who are you and what do you want "

Salex said:
"alright doc it's clean!" the elite soldier said, from the chopper a man using a mask and bloodied white clothes came down "hello... my name is the doctor, i am here to help you" he said in a dominant yet calm voice
My mind starts to go off the deep end again "Who said I need help, if anything I'm more sane than I ever been in my life" I say with my eye twitching

Nina

" thanks and watch out for my mommy she doesn't like new people if you don't believe me look at the impaled girl in the church" she says with a giggle then falls and clutchs her stomach and says "OWWW"

Shayla

I run to Nina and try to help her up "sorry she got shot in the gut, she must still be hurting"

AidanCee said:
I look at the doctor. He seemed OK. Genuine but I couldn't be sure
"Who are you and what do you want "
Yappi said:
My mind starts to go off the deep end again "Who said I need help, if anything I'm more sane than I ever been in my life" I say with my eye twitching
"well my fellow humans, i have a hospital, with 3 rooms worth of ammo, a concrete wall 5 meters high and sentries around it, and farms and power generators coming as well, we would like more hands on deck in our ever increasing boat" the doctor said

"wait say what now?" the elite soldier asked, he knew something wasnt right when he got here, he signaled his men and broke in the church, where they saw an impaled woman hanging "WHAT THE F*CK!??!?" a soldier shouted "doc, these people are insane!!!" a soldier shouted while running out of the church with a sick face

Nina

she says in pain "thats not whats hurting" she pulls up her shirt to see a bleeding scar all the way up her torso and the bullet in the middle of the stomach

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
"well my fellow humans, i have a hospital, with 3 rooms worth of ammo, a concrete wall 5 meters high and sentries around it, and farms and power generators coming as well, we would like more hands on deck in our ever increasing boat" the doctor said
"wait say what now?" the elite soldier asked, he knew something wasnt right when he got here, he signaled his men and broke in the church, where they saw an impaled woman hanging "WHAT THE F*CK!??!?" a soldier shouted "doc, these people are insane!!!" a soldier shouted while running out of the church with a sick face
"Ah shit" I say to myself. What's AJ done this time. These people better leave us alone, since they were definitely not going to take us in.

"You haven't even looked in the back" Laugh with a insane smile knowing that Thomas was there with a sack on head tortured to breaking point

Tomas

he screams in the back of the church loud enough for a solider to hear "HELLP" (it was muffled)

Yappi said:
"You haven't even looked in the back" Laugh with a insane smile knowing that Thomas was there with a sack on head tortured to breaking point
"Fucking shut up AJ. These people could save our lives" I growl at AJ. What was this dick playing at??!

Amy growled "Nope, she was insane, she tried to help and kill my little girl, you will understand when you are a parent," she said ripping out the katana.

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina

she gets up "what would your mother do if you got shot by the Bitch impaled" she used a curse

the 20 soldiers instantly aimed at everyone with their fingers on a trigger, they heard a voice shouting help. the 5 elite soldiers instantly ran to the back of the church (i gtg to bed, cya in a few hours)

Salex said:
the 20 soldiers instantly aimed at everyone with their fingers on a trigger, they heard a voice shouting help. the 5 elite soldiers instantly ran to the back of the church (i gtg to bed, cya in a few hours)
Sighing i put my hand back up. Surely I'll get through one day without a gun being pointed bat me.

"Fucking Christ, AJ" @Yappi

(Laters)

Nina

her eyes widein and she say "mommy their gonna free tomas"

@White Shamrock

(sorry i was seeing someone busy week)

Dane's day had been quite good.

He had blown up a bunch of zombies, or zeds, as he liked to call them.

He managed to find a stash of food, which should keep him healthy for the time being.

Life was good.

Life was good.

Amy growled as she took out her katana and walked over to Nina "Don't worry, he couldn't pick up a weapon if he wanted to, you ok." She said gently picking her up with a free hand glaring at the soldiers.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina

she just says "my scar from... you know... HER" she looked at her mom in pain

@White Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back