• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was now Nina's turn to blush "i know"

Beast even cracked a heartfelt smile " that is cute"

Girly made another "AWWW!"

@Yappi

(At the church)

AJ

"So your from Europe to?, I used to drink but I don't anymore. The hits to the head kinda made me not enjoy it"

"Yeah, I moved about 10 years ago, since my dad got a new job. As for drinking, it makes my head spin, so I don't do it. Plus there's barely any beer out here anyway."

@Yappi

AJ

I laugh "I used to be a hard alchoholic but then I got these" I point to my head wound "and everyone calls me insane,crazy stuff like that."

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](back again i have to do stuff for my dad so its hard to stay on long)

[/QUOTE]
(Np)

"Out here, we're all insane." Dane said, laughing a little.

"We live in a world where any day you could be torn limb from limb by a husk of a man, yet we are expected to be completely sane."

@Yappi

"Anyone out here to met tourture for fun,or murder for that matter? I guess back before this I would have been called a...serial killer?"

Last edited by a moderator:
(they are at the base now)

Girly says "welcome to our base" the base is a military outpost

Nina says "Shay its so cool here!" she held Shays hand and ran to one of the wharhouses she opens the door to see a lot of toys for all ages

"SHAY THIS IS AWESOME"

General Butch puts Lenord in the pen and goes to the main building and tells Beast to go get every one to talk

Beast goes to the toy wearhouse and finds Shay and Nina "in 3 minutes come to the main building to talk with everyone"

@Yappi

Shayla

i hold on to Ninas hand "yes!, so many toys.... This place is epic!" I go with Nina until I hear Beast "3 minutes, got it"

Nina says "yeah" she jumps down and lands in something squishy "eww it feels weird in here" she walks until she feels something grab her "AHHH" a zombie was about to take a bite of her neck as the trap door closes she screams "SHAY HELP ME"

Last edited by a moderator:
I pry open the door and jump in, I land on the zombies. Head and I stomp on it. I shine my torch to see more impaled zombies, "must be a murder pit,I'll boost you on my shoulders and you pull me up"

Nina Sees alot of zombies behind Shay "Shay Come on" she starts to run further in the pit

Beast opens the door to the warehouse and finds it full of zombies and the murder pit open he then sounds the alarm and yells "THERE HAS BEEN A BREACH"

@Yappi

Dane ran into the warehouse, and pulled out his guns, and began to open fire on the zombies.

"GET BEHIND ME!" He yells to Beast.

VahkiDane said:
Dane ran into the warehouse, and pulled out his guns, and began to open fire on the zombies.
"GET BEHIND ME!" He yells to Beast.
(I thought he was at the church but k)

"Nina over here!!!" I yell and get behind the man, I pull out my unloaded gun and pull a spare magazine out of his pocket. Luckily it was the same caliber as my gun. I start to 'try' and shoot the zombies killing a few, protecting Nina at all cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back