• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beast run and knocks the katana out of her hand and grabs shay and runs to The general

Beast came over with shay and said hide her so i hid her

"If your going to kill me, atleast do it right" I point the sword to my throat. I whisper to myself "Nina, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" tears silently roll down my face as I expect the sensation of death to roll by at any moment

Amy laughs "I will enjoy killing you all, she dead because of you and I won't tolerate that." She picked her katana up and walked towards the direction of the running man, she dragged her sword "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CHILD!" she said playing with the sword.

@Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

I see I'm with the general,I curl up somewhere they won't find me and cry silently. I am in the warehouse in a crate with a large hole I stabbed in the back for air.

Shayla

The longer i stay the more that I stop caring about dying, I step out of the crate and lie in front of it. Just asking myself out loud 'why save me instead of yourself'

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Amy smiled "There you are darling, I was looking for you. You want me to cut you into bits, or let you bleed out," she cut the child's cheek letting blood run, she gave a slight laugh.

@Yappi

Shayla

"Go ahead,kill me. The person your daughter loved and instead of saving herself saved me. Kill her dieing wish of letting me live."

I put the blade to my heart.

(This isn't permission to kill Shayla btw)

Amy raised the katana above her head and was about to slice, she didn't. She fell to the ground tears in her eyes "I-I was her mother for two days, she made me fell something I hate. I loved her for that feeling, made me happy to be alive," she softly cried and sat there the katana on the floor.

@Yappi

I hug Amy "that feeling was compassion,love whatever you want to call it. Your not the only one who lost her today that cared for her, but she would not want

You killing over how she died" I cry into Amy shoulder, I grip her back as I cry

Amy patted her back "Let m-mommy help, just let it out. We both miss her, but need to be s-strong," she said lifting the girl and carrying her in her arms.

@Yappi

Amy sighed "You ok, I am here, i'll make sure you feel better. You need anything from me," she said looking at the slice she had made, she felt awful for trying to kill a kid.

@Yappi

After a while I dry up and try to talk to Amy "n-no" I say it paining my throat to mutter the words. I go to my bag and get some water. I drink it down and come back to Amy "I saw a kid earlier at the church, a boy I think? I would like to meet him" I say in a 'just friends' tone

Salex said:
(Somebody mind telling me what happened?)
(A small military group came by and picked up Amy,Shayla and Nina. Nina is lost and thought dead, meanwhile AJ,and co. are at the church getting guns pointed at them by soilders calling them crazy an finding a Tortured guy calling for help)

Yappi said:
After a while I dry up and try to talk to Amy "n-no" I say it paining my throat to mutter the words. I go to my bag and get some water. I drink it down and come back to Amy "I saw a kid earlier at the church, a boy I think? I would like to meet him" I say in a 'just friends' tone
@White Shamrock

Amy sighed "I know that kid, his name is Threat I remember. He's a sweet kid, already dating, my favorite ship," she said sitting on a chair and smiled at the kid. She leaned on the chair before grabbing her again and cradling her.

@Yappi

i get up after and out of

Amy grasp. I am feeling better "th-thanks Amy I feel better now. Though what's a ship?" I ask in a confused tone

The rescur force boarded the helicoptet and made a run for it, meanwhile the elite force followed nina and plans to kill her for personal reasons

Salex said:
The rescur force boarded the helicoptet and made a run for it, meanwhile the elite force followed nina and plans to kill her for personal reasons
(1.no one know we're she is, we are in a high powered millitary base. 2. You can't kill without user permission. (Just to let ya know)

AJ

They took off, i give Marcus the signal and he shoots at the chopper. He was aiming for the pilot.

Marcus

I see AJ do the signal an I take the shot to the chopper aiming for the pilot.

Shayla

I decide to head back to the church and properly meet everyone , I slowly pry myself off Amy and start to walk to the church.

@White Shamrock

@Salex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back