• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nina finds a door closeing but zombies are coming fast they wont make so she tells Shay to go and pushes her out when she gets stuck in before it closes says "don't forget me", the door is metal and is closed in the ground on he side Shays on it opens to the outside

(not dead just 'missing')

Beast sprints to the General "there is a breach the girls are gone get Girly"

General Butch finds Girly and they start to shoot the zombies

"DAMN IT!"

He began to advance, walking forward and shooting. A zombie lunged for him, but he kicked it back and reloaded both his 9mms.

Shayla

I see the door close and I run up to it and start hitting it "no no no no no" I cry and I'm tired as I lean into the door, whispering no to no one but myself. 'Don't forget me' echoing in my mind

(Nina will still have lines but everyone thinks she is dead)

Nina is fighting off zombies loud enough for Shay to here then screams and runs out to the other side of the tunnel and gets out but in the middle of the woods

Zeta team mowed down all the zombies

Dane shot the last zombie and began ramming the door, his weight making it shake. He continues to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear her scream, she's....she's dead. I lie on the ground a ball crying, the one person I have loved dead within a day. All because I suggested we go Down into some basement.

Girly went to the tunnel Shay is in to take out the rest of the zombies that got away but all i find is Shay crying "...Shay... are you ok..."

Nina looked for food and found a granola bar

I try to talk but it's all jumbled "Ni-Ninas D-Dead" I can't talk anymore than that before my throat starts to hurt.

Girly looks shocked and says "Amy won't like this" she picks Shay up and walks up to Beast and says "beast Nina's dead take shay and i'll get Amy

Beast looks mad "how and she is over there"

Girly goes over to Amy "um miss"

@White Shamrock

Amy sighs "Yes what is it, I am busy so make it quick," she said as she cleaned off her katana and played with it.

@Wasteful Bucket

I am asleep, tears rolling down my face but I feel Girlys imbrace. I feel safe but still very sad.

Amy head rose "What is it! Is she hurt! What is the problem!" Amy held her katana out, her eyes showing sighs of being nervous and angry.

@Wasteful Bucket

Amy twitched and started to laugh, she laugh as tears went down her face. She pointed the katana at her stomach and held the hilt "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED," she said, a smile on her face.

@Wasteful Bucket

"i don't know ask Shay she is with beast only she knows!"

Beast wakes Shay up "your gonna have to explain what happened soon can you do that"

Shayla

I wake up from Amy yelling and I flinch a little on The ground, I hear beast and start to explain "we were in the toy warehouse, she pulled a lever and a door opened. We went through to find zombies, we ran and when the door was about to close she pushed me through. She was trapped though and then I heard her scream from the other side"

Amy looked at the kid "Oh, you I remember, do you remember what I said if you hurt her," she said lifting her up and pointing the katana under her chin tempted to drop her. She smiled and let out a laugh "Come on, say it," she said in a gentle voice.

@Wasteful Bucket

Nina was walking and found her self at a boat house by a lake "hmm" she walks to the house and goes inside

"Go ahead,do it. It's not like I wanted her to push me" I put the katana to my chest "it's my fault for even suggesting we go down there"

Amy pressed the sword, cutting through the clothes "I WILL ENJOY THIS, TELL MY BABY I SAID I LOVE HER," she said slowly tears running down her face.

@Wasteful Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back